Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which?
3/31/2006 3:01:40 PM
Hello John! :-) Thank you, Sweetie! Cheers! LaNell
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:11:56 AM
Hi Everyone, Wow, this forum is so interesting. I have a little quote to share. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Albert Einstein Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
4/6/2006 6:25:12 PM
Ooooooh! Michael and John! I am familiar with the Mayan calendar but I always thought that would be the end of the world. Now this is something new to think about!
+0
Ivy
Ivy Teo

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/8/2006 8:50:46 PM
Hi everyone, This is one of the most interesting and enlightening forums. I BELIEVE TO UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF OUR EARTH LIFE WE MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND OUR BEGINNINGS. Most all christianity take their beliefs of the origan of mankind solely from the bible alone. Everyone else just keep playing a guessing game. I believe that holy men known as prophets when moved upon by the holy spirit of GOD wrote the plan of salvation religious beliefs and war history of their people as well as fortelling the future this constitutes the Old and New Testiment..the Bible. I also believe owing to the way the bible has come down through the centeries that there are many precious scriptures missing which is why there is so much confusion as to who GOD is, what an angel or spirit is, were we come from,why we are here were we go from after we leave this life etc. If the bible held all the answers why do many of us just assume, such as those who believe that there are many other dimensions. There are other worlds besides this earth but the LORD tells us it is not for us to be concerned about other worlds or dimensions whatever people wish to call it. Our concern should only be to prove ourselves in the world we have been blessed to live in. Because GOD is not a GOD of confusion and we are his children he has provided a way for us to know the TRUTH but we must be prepared to search and pray to find the TRUTH. Just as GOD spoke through prophets who spoke and wrote in ancient times GOD speaks to prophets today who speak and writes but not everyone listens GOD is perfect,he is a GOD of love,mercy,charity,truth,power,faith,knowledge, and judgement.He has all power,he knows all things,he is full of goodness. All good things come from GOD. Everything that he does is to help his children become like him - A GOD. Through modern scripture he has said this is my glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. WHY SHOULD WE TRY TO KNOW GOD? Knowing GOD is so important that our savior jesus said, This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true GOD, and jesus christ, whom thou has sent.. JOHN 17:3. MATTHEW 22:37 The first and greatest commandment tells us, "Thou shalt love the lord thy GOD with all thy heart. The more we know GOD, the more we love him and keep his commandments. 1JOHN 2:3 By keeping his commandments we can become like him. HOW CAN WE KNOW GOD" We can know GOD if we will......... Believe he exist and that he loves us. Study the scriptures Pray to him sincerely daily Obey his commandments as best we can. Repent every day never give up trying to do good. As we do these things we will come to know GOD as our personal savior.
Ivy.J.T. Delivering Traffic Strategies Used To Build A Successful Online Business -In An Easy To Digest And 'take Action On' Manner... Week By Week! Click Here! Every Thing You Need To Learn How To Become Successful Online Is Just A Click Away. Click Here!
+0
Ivy
Ivy Teo

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2006 2:15:13 AM
Hi John, I would like to reply to your response of my first posting. My knowledge of the scriptures comes from both the bible and modern day scriptures. In my last postings I stressed that I believe the bible as far as it is translated correctly. In order to understand that statement, means going back to what happen with the bible between new testiment and modern times. Our Father in heaven who knows all things knows everything about each of his children even before we know ourselves,he knows what we are capable off. TO understand how Satan whose spirit name was lusifer became the devil we must go back to the counsel in heaven when the plan of salvation was presented to all GODS spirit children. JOB 38:7 Sons of GOD shouted for joy.We understood that we would have to leave our heavenly home for a time.We would have to leave our heavenly parents ( like going away to a boarding school in order to gain more knowlege and experience).GOD new all of us will sin and some of us would loose our way.Our heavenly father loved each one of us,he new we would need help so he planned a way to help us.We needed a savior to pay for our sins and to teach us how we can return home to our heavenly parents.GOD our father said whom shall I send? Two of our elder brothers offered to help.Our eldest brother Jesus whose name was then Jehovah was willing to come to earth,give his life for us,and take upon himself our sins.He like GOD our heavenly father wanted us to choose whether we would obey his commandments.GOD and JESUS new in order for us to prove ourselves worthy for eternal exaltation we must be given our FREE agency to choose. Bible scriptures is clarified by modern scriptures, we learn that Satan who was an Archangel is the second eldest son of GOD after Jesus christ. REVELATION 12:7-9 There was war in heaven Satan rebelled in the counsel of heaven when Jesus was chosen over him to be our Savior. Because satan wanted to take away our free agency Freedom to choose and in return sought to claim our heavenly fathers glory and power his offer was rejected. Modern scriptures tell us Michael and his angels who fought against the dragon and his angels. was chosen to start of the human race we know him as Adam. I other words Michael (ADAM ) and his angels are those who chose to follow GODS plan ( We are here on earth because we chose GODS plan. We earned the right to a temperal body and earth life,but the memory of our pr-earth life is blocked so we live by faith.We are commanded to repent search and pray. There are times when we get a glimpes of our pr-earth life young children experience this more often than adults because they have not long left the pre-existant. Our eternal exaltation will be according to the choices we make here. We past our first estate we must now prove ourselves to pass our second estate.. Dragon (LUSIFER ) became satan and his angels rebelled the result of their rebellion( They were thrushed down to earth and denied a body of flesh and bones they retained their memory of pr-earth life but will be denied eternal exaltation.) NOT KNOWING THE MIND AND WILL OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN LUCIFER BECAME SATAN THROUGH REBELLION. HE UNKNOWINGLY PLACED HIMSELF IN A POSITION TO BE PART OF THE PLAN OF SALVATION BY CREATING OPPOSITION IN ALL THINGS WHICH GIVES US THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. The blood of a lamb was used to save all the israelites from the angel of death this was symbolic of Jesus Christ who was to come into the world to sacrife his life for all mankind. In regards to Archangels,Cherubims, Seraphim etc my understanding is that our heavenly father GOD gave responsibilities to those of his spirit children who he felt worthy of the responsibility. For example Michael was assigned as Adam to be the head of the human race. Cherubims was the archangels who was assigned to block the tree of life so Adam and Eve could not partake of the tree and live. Had they been able to partake of the tree of life they would have lived forever in their fallen state. GODS way is not mans way he prepared all things before the foundation of the world. The Reason the gospel is known as the gospel prepared before the foundation of the earth.
Ivy.J.T. Delivering Traffic Strategies Used To Build A Successful Online Business -In An Easy To Digest And 'take Action On' Manner... Week By Week! Click Here! Every Thing You Need To Learn How To Become Successful Online Is Just A Click Away. Click Here!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!