Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which?
3/30/2006 8:47:22 AM
Since I believe it is rather arrogant to think we are the only life form in the entire universe, I voted for the greys. The yetis and bigfoot also got my vote. Why Not? Bonita
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2006 1:41:42 PM
Hi John, I came back to read the updates. This is such a wonderful forum with lots of theories, explanations and what ifs, etc... I have thoroughly enjoyed this discussion and look forward to more. I am glad that no-one got mad at anyone else's opinions here, even when they differed from their own..this is what makes this forum so successful. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/30/2006 4:15:02 PM
John, Thanks for keeping me in the loop, I will get back to you on this forum as I haven't really had the time to read this material that you sent. So many emails to answer one day off and it seems like everyone answers you at the same time LOL Again, Thanks for keeping me in mind... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
3/30/2006 8:26:54 PM
Hi LaNell & John, Happy Birthday, :-) LaNell! You two are a couple and I see you together everywhere. Both of you are special friends. This is a very interesting forum. Sara
+0
3/30/2006 8:52:30 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) I just wanted to thank everyone for the recents comments and view points. We will be coming out with another forum and poll soon! Take care everyone! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0