Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL TEAM
3/17/2006 6:10:07 PM
Hi Cheri, No my dear friend, you aren't going senile :-) I've been so wrapped up in some big projects that there hasn't been much time to do anything else. I feel bad too for letting my readership down, but I guess it's unavoidable for the time being. Things are getting closer to the point though that I can drop my dayjob and move into marketing full time, at which time you may be saying "Dang! I wish he'd quit sending out so many posts." lol As for notifications..I haven't changed my process in any way, but if your inbox is anything like mine these days, almost everything but the most important (like lead and payment notices) has to take the back seat. Personal messages take second spot, and the balance usually get the delete. Sorry folks..I just don't have the time to read all your ads and forums. I have to focus right now on things to achieve some goals I've set. Now as for Jim's piece. I really think with a little revising (and I do mean a little) his suggestions for building a team can work in any arena. People are people after all, just the circumstances are different. In the case where these people are salaried or given to you to mold into a team, there isn't much choice BUT to work with them, but tasks can always be found for those who aren't great team players (or at least that's what I've found) Thanks Cheri for dropping in and sharing with us. You know I always enjoy your comments. That goes for the rest of you. Thanks for all you do to make this forum so enjoyable! Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Leigh Everett

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL TEAM
4/18/2006 8:46:35 PM
Building rapport with your people is what I have found is one the most important elements of success. To be able to understand what their "WHY" is will help with motivating them to step above all adversity and take on challenges that would normally hamper most. When your mentor can help you to achieve your goals whatever they are in business. I have been lucky enough to find someone who is working harder than I have ever seen in my online experience, It is inspirational to watch and see as new members are placed below me, I can be assured when telling them that "We are here to help You" "To provide results for others in following the same direction, It is easy to follow success when it is on show in every moment." Leigh Everett http://www.success-university.com.au
Work From Home Australia Australia's #1 Work From Home Business Idea! http://www.work-from-home.com.au

The Internet Advertiser - Online Marketing Network helps community members learn how to build successful online businesses and form strategic
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!