Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL TEAM
3/14/2006 10:05:32 PM
OK lets just forget about spelling today. Must be the lisdexia kicking in.
To Your Massive Success! Sincerely, Bruce Nelkin LMT 914-747-4241 12am to 10pm EST Bruce@edcrave.com Teamwork Makes The Dream Work!
+0
3/14/2006 11:09:35 PM
Very true Judy. Many of the people who want to be teambuilders fall down the ladder..they either do not have the funds to buy in on many of the team building schemes, in many cases I for instance, have to turn away simply because of the dollar/S.A rand conversion.. almost R7.00 to $1. Secondly comes understanding. Marketing differs from country to country. Things that WORK in the U.S.A might not work here simply because Africa is up to 15 years behind you in growth, understanding and attitude.
blind faith and free will
+0
3/14/2006 11:11:15 PM
lol.. we read typos ;) I often hammer away at the keyboard without looking at the screen too....
blind faith and free will
+0
3/16/2006 8:32:53 AM
Reading this article has made me look at myself. Have I been a good team member? Am a good team member, and am I ignoring those around me that are not good team members? Great reading Tim, thanks, Yvette
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/17/2006 12:29:54 AM
Tim, Thanks for this very timely post. Though I think Mr. Rohn was talking about network marketing teams, I am in the throes of developing a plan for a new real estate agency and one of my biggest fears relates to taking a bunch of new, un-tried mavericks (all real estate agents are mavericks, lol) and forging them into a team that will be successful both on the team and the individual levels. I'll be certain to return here as I work through my business plan in the recruiting area, and borrow the ideas. Now I have to apologize because I'm terribly behind in reading your posts. Are you sending them all out with notifications? Because I don't recall seeing any that I didn't come to read, but the titles to the past couple of weeks' worth look unfamiliar. Am I getting that senile? Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!