Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL TEAM
3/14/2006 12:09:32 PM
So many excellent points there, Jim. I especially liked your Aristotle quote. Building a team can definitely be a challenging task, the first of which is finding the aces. EVERYONE wants the results of success, so few want to travel the road, take the licks and perservere to get there. The few who do are worth their weight in gold. Thanks for this post, Jim. I know I will be back! Judy
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2006 1:43:13 PM
Hello Tim, I found your outline very informative and full of golden advice. I'd say the first question one should ask oneself before you set out to build your successful team, is whether or not you are capable of following? It takes good soldiers to make GREAT Generals. And the second, is wehther you only want to follow or lead yourself? There is nothing wrong in being a good follower, if that's all you want to do; but it takes ambition, skill, tact and a barrel of determination to lead successful. Thanks for your thoughts, Tim. maxinvegas
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2006 5:06:32 PM
Hi TIM, YES, good advice. I find that Building a good foundation with my prospects rewards me at the end. It times more time but is well worth it. Goals are a tremendous help and you should tell your TEAM to set them. (Communication-Advice-Support-Tools-System) ______________________________________ Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com
+0
3/14/2006 10:01:59 PM
HI Tim, Another easy way to judge if someone will work out well is to see results. Don't tell people what you are going to do, results have a way of informing the world! I'll have a URL for you within a day or two about the 500 free leads Cark was speaking of on the conf. call last Saturday. I didn't see your name on the list so I'm betting you'll want this info. Bruce :)
To Your Massive Success! Sincerely, Bruce Nelkin LMT 914-747-4241 12am to 10pm EST Bruce@edcrave.com Teamwork Makes The Dream Work!
+0
3/14/2006 10:04:09 PM
Oops, Meant Carl. So sorry. ;)
To Your Massive Success! Sincerely, Bruce Nelkin LMT 914-747-4241 12am to 10pm EST Bruce@edcrave.com Teamwork Makes The Dream Work!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!