Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/13/2006 7:07:03 AM
Congratulations Sarka, This is truely and Honor andI hope you enjoy your week :)
+0
3/13/2006 7:10:43 AM
Dear Sarka I do hope that you enjoy your week for you truly are a very desrving Lady and I am glad that you have been so honored. May God Bless You Always and May You Always Have Abundance and Health And Lifes finest Gifts. With Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2006 8:38:18 AM
Thank you my dear friends, Dana, Elieen, Dr. Da! I am glad have you as my friends and thank you very musch for your friendschips, helping and at last your congratulation. Skype me: http://topjsm.wz.cz/skypeme.htm
+0
3/13/2006 9:36:13 AM
Congratulations to my good friend Sarka for a well-deserved recognition. Enjoy the honor. May you continue to be a light here at AdlandPro. Your friend, Regina
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2006 11:43:52 AM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone! ;-) Wow! Queen Sarka is featured on the front page of the AdlandPro community. She looks great! 8) John,sweetie you did a wonderful job with Sarka's intro and bio. :-) Cheers! LaNell *************************************************************** ***************************************************************
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!