Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How To Get People to Open and Read Your Emails
3/9/2006 4:53:50 AM
I tend to look at the From address as well. More often than not, the subject line doesn't even get looked at if I am not familiar with the sender.
+0
3/9/2006 6:45:40 AM
I am tending to agree with everyone who looks at who the email is from. I've gotten really good at working the delete key. I also have my emails set to go in certain folders when they come in especially if they are from regular group lists that I am on. Helps keep things I want out of the way and then I can go through other emails easier. Martha
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/9/2006 6:51:19 AM
Hi Linda, Well, I may be going too far back. But, the very first factor is getting the newsletter past the spam filters. Just like in your newsletter "Eureka! 7 dirty words". There are sooo many words that you wouldn't even dream of as being referred to as spam. Some are "gift, opportunity, money, recieve". Boy, I wish I could find that article right now! lol Secondly, as many have already mentioned, "Knowing" who the newsletter is from would make a difference as well as the subject. The subject has to interest me. Then again, if the newsletter was from you, I would probably open it even if there was No subject! Ok, so whats the "One" deciding factor? Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Verna ZdarskiKeeble

142 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/9/2006 10:01:46 AM
Dear Linda, I still have lots to learn about about online marketing of all sorts. I was told when sending e-mails,it is the very first words in the subject line people read when they receive your e-mail. Now if the subject line heading does not catch there interest, they delete. Not going any further. Is this correct!!! Thanks for sharing. __________ http://www.nutronix.com/Bambie http://www.mymangosteen.com/MBgirl Sincerely, Verna ZK.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2006 10:26:36 AM
I have to agree with most of these answers I beleive it is the "subject line" & the "whom it's from" area as well. Are we right Linda??
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!