Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEIGHBOURHOOD ATTRACTIONS - Weekend with family!
7/23/2008 8:05:31 AM
Hello my dear friends of ROMANIA :-)

By request - I decided to share with you one of my weekends. Most, I'll do that every time I have something new to ad for you and share about our neighborhood attractions.

First in the series was presented Baile Felix Spa.

In the Intro I presented you the many kind of accommodations and "organized" facilities, but the most we like are the skirts of the forests:

We often go out, play games: volleyball, badminton, cards or chess or play with our dog, Missy! She is also a biiiig fun of these kind of weekend out goings.

This Sunday the sky was unbelievably blue, without a cloud. This is what I saw while supine in the grass for a sun bath:

Blue sky

the same from a "normal" view :-)

Blue sky 2

The first could be seen only late in the afternoon:

Some clouds in the late afternoon

The attraction of the day was our dog, Missy, who didn't leave us alone for a minute being eager to play and bring us the stick

over and over again even if she was exhausted :-)

The few minutes she "decided" to rest, my husband and the kids, my daughter Ramona, Iulia (my nice), and Andrew (my nephew) -my brother's kids - had a short chess lesson:

Chess lesson

Meanwhile I was around "hunting" or "haunting" - as my husband says - for some interesting things to catch on my "camera" :-) - well my "camera" is a small Panasonic not quite a "professional" one, but "Intelligent" enough for (and instead) of me! You know if we lack in something its good to have things that are ... (like detergents - they are also intellingent lately?) LOL

One of the pics I like most is this with a few horses resting in the shadow of the forest:

Resting

I'm not sure how interesting is this "story" for you, though, I very much hope you enjoyed seeing things I saw this weekend.

I'll do my best to be back with more, as there are still many more to be seen ;-)

Wish you a wonderful week.
With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
7/24/2008 11:44:24 AM

Ana Maria, I enjoyed your weekend outing.  Looks like the kind I would be interested in going on.  You got some really good photos and it is always fun to have children and pets along.

You have a wonderful forum and very well done!!  Lots of work!!

I will be back,

Sara

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2008 2:03:13 PM
Hello Sara,

Welcome to my place, ROMANIA :-)

You cannot imagine how happy I am to see and greet you here, mainly as soon as you liked this forum!

Yes, here is a lot of work in it, but I was happy to do this and make you, my Adlandian Friends, see and take at least a virtual tour into my country's culture, history, traditions and wonderful places. There are so many more to present and I'm so upset that I don't have the time to prepare and post every thing I would love to! Sometimes I'm even hesitating which direction to go or which topic to approach?! From poetry to music and castles there are so many... even flowers and butterflies ;-)

Here is one I "caught" especially for you:

Sorry SHE didn't want to listen and never stood with her wings apart :-)

You are welcome when ever you think a short "travel" will make you feel great or better!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
7/29/2008 12:31:48 PM

Thank you for the butterfly, Anamaria.  Yes, the do that sometimes.  Wonder what kind it is, looks similar to our Wood Nymph and I can never catch it with open wings.

You must hold one to sing to it.

Viceroy

Hatched 7/28/2008

And I thought it was a Monarch!! 

Have a great day,

Sara

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 9:58:24 AM
Dear Sara :-)

Thanks for the beautiful butterfly brought over here from your Expressions of Nature!

Well, I know so few about butterflies, except what I learned from you, that I wouldn't be able to tell you what kind that is?! I know they are "restless" and beautiful!

This is another one I was "hunting" a lot but never managed to catch it on the lens, so I had to find one online! Though, I very much hope you'll like it!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!