Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
NEIGHBOURHOOD ATTRACTIONS!
3/7/2006 6:25:06 AM
hello Everyone! In my last post I've promissed you something about our neighbourhood. Than here you are! :-) But pay attention, dress well and take your bath suite and your boots! We are going from the Fields to The Mountin! If you like skying, than you can do that! :-D Baile Felix Spa (10 min from Oradea) Famous bathing spa, Baile Felix Spa, situated nearby (only 8 km from Oradea), offers excellent accommodation conditions and treatment with geothermal water with temperatures between 45-112 C degrees. Baile Felix Spa has 20 hotels, 6 modern treatment bases linked directly to hotels by covered and heated passages, allowing the balneary treatment to be done at best condition even in the cold season. Therapeutical indications: rheumatic conditions, post-traumatic disorders, central and peripheral neurological problems, the rehabilitation of the chronic evolutionary poly arthritis in its inactive stage, the treatment of the post-traumatic conditions of the skeleton muscles articulations. For spare time activities, the spa has covered and uncovered pools, rooms for electronic games, sport grounds, cinema, discotheque. Stâna de Vale (mountain resort 1hr from Oradea) Stâna deVale (situated at 1102 m. altitude) is one of the most pleasant resorts in the country and at the same time an important tourism centre, a departure point for the roads that lead to the heart of the Apuseni Mountains. Access Ways: DN76 Oradea -Beius - Stana de Vale (86km ); by train to Beius and from here by bus (24km). The depressional aspect of the resort is a condition for the accumulation of an important amount of snow during winter. The snow layer, being sometimes higher than 2 m, lasts until the midst of April and changes the resort into a favourable place for practicing ski. Ski tracks: the main track "The Donkey" (baby ski lift) and the secondary ones without ski lift: Nina, Mariana, Mosului. At present, the tourists can find accommodation at "Iadolina" hotel (104 places in rooms of 2 or 4 beds, restaurant, a day bar) or at Romsilva, Gaudeamus, Sinteza Meteo, Militara, Roods or IREC chalets, belonging to various firms or commercial companies. During summer time (from June to September), a 69 places camping is open (22 little houses each of them having 2 to 4 places , electric light, sanitation, places for food preparation and spaces for trailers and tents). Pestera Ursilor - Chiscau (Bears Cave - close to Oradea) Access ways: railway - Beius or Sudrigiu railway station and from here by bus; DN 76 Oradea - Sudrigiu village (86 km) + DJ 763 Chiscau village 14 km, asphalt road. Bears Cave dwells an extraordinary range of stalagmite and stalactite formations varying in size and forms as well as a lot of like marks and fossils of cave bear - Ursus Spelaeus - which disappeared more than 15,000 years ago. The cave entrance - which is situated at 482 m altitude - is by the tourist pavilion comprising a waiting room, a bar and a stand with handicraft products specific to this region. The Bears Cave is 1 km in length. It is disposed on two-overlapped levels: one which is superior having 488 m in length, fitted out for tourist reasons and an interior one, temporarily active, having 521 m in length, being considered scientific reservation. The visiting of the Bears Cave starts with the Bears Gallery where skeleton fossils of Ursus Peleus are found and continues with Emil Racovita Gallery, rich in stalagmitic and stalactitic massive and ends with the Candles Gallery. The visiting takes about an hour. Authorized guides will accompany you. I think you enjoied this. For sure we have lots of choices for our Holidays.
+0
Andy MIHALACHE

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NEIGHBOURHOOD ATTRACTIONS!
3/7/2006 6:40:17 AM
Amazing information, Ana Maria!!! You absolutely a GREAT asset for AdlandPro users. Keep on your good work!
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2006 7:53:02 AM
Hello Ana, Sounds really great!! Thank you again for all your info. Wonderful! Your friend,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2006 8:48:15 AM
Hi my friends! Is a great feeling to do something that please and bring some joy to others. Thank you :-)
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2006 1:47:44 PM
Thank you again for the great information about your lovely country. Linda http://www.sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!