Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This is hilarious, can you believe this? (me at ebay)
3/6/2006 2:23:23 PM
I thouhgt is was Great!! You should be proud Linda. Warmest Regards,
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2006 3:43:04 PM
Great to be notified, but sure isn't very "timely"! LOL
+0
3/6/2006 4:05:39 PM
Hi: ======================================= Great to be notified, but sure isn't very "timely"! LOL ======================================= Now THAT was my point. LOL. I've been featured in tons of those "top marketers" sort of books and lists. One guy even had the audacity to compile and sell a list of contact info for the "top marketers in the world," including email address, mailing address and phone number. I'm on that one, too. I get a lot of free stuff in the mail (and email) from people asking me for endorsements. Books, tapes, software, you name it. lol What's ironic is that I tend to pick apart the methods used by most of the people on those "top marketers" lists. A lot of them use too much hype, archaic methods of marketing and all the other "stealth" techniques that I teach people not to use. Ironic that I'd be on the same lists. But yes.... it sure wasn't a very timely message. That's what I found so funny. : ) Linda
+0
3/6/2006 6:45:22 PM
but sure isn't very "timely"! That is a very good observation, now can you see anything else that might not be very good about the big picture?
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2006 6:51:28 PM
======================================= ...now can you see anything else that might not be very good about the big picture? ======================================= Nothing, other than Linda's observation about whom she's classified with? The very type of people she promotes staying away from! It could certainly hurt credibility (for lack of better words) that has taken a long time to build.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!