Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: This is hilarious, can you believe this? (me at ebay)
3/6/2006 7:11:17 PM
Linda, Well, the only thing to do is compile all your articles into a book, post it on ebay with a 'buy it now button' and name it "The Linda, The Whole Linda, and Nothing BUT the Linda." Is Peter referring to the fact that you're mad at Joe Vitale right now for his alleged part in the prank about Powerball? Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/6/2006 7:13:19 PM
PS You ARE going to tell us where to get that service aren't you? Cheri
+0
3/6/2006 8:16:17 PM
Hi Cheri; ========================================== Is Peter referring to the fact that you're mad at Joe Vitale right now for his alleged part in the prank about Powerball? ========================================== lol. I'm not mad at Joe. I worked on a project a couple of years ago that involved a LOT of the *big* names. There was about 2 dozen of us involved. Let's just say that the experience gave me insights I didn't have before. Oh - and the site is GoogleAlert.com They have free and paid packages. : ) Linda
+0
3/6/2006 8:38:43 PM
Hi Winston; ========================================= Nothing, other than Linda's observation about whom she's classified with? The very type of people she promotes staying away from! It could certainly hurt credibility (for lack of better words) that has taken a long time to build. ========================================= Heh... I had to chuckle. This is something Peter and I agree to disagree about. He'd probably agree with you about having my name linked to people that I promote staying away from. Personally, I actually think it's quite ironic that in some of those books, readers will read the "hype, hype, hype" stuff - and then they'll read mine slamming those techniques and hype/stealth marketing, etc. I've lost count of the number of people that put my writing on their sites and in their free downloads and in ebooks. Rather than get in a flap about who I'm lumped in with, the best thing I can do is to have gratitude for the free exposure and know that my website (and my work) speaks for itself. : ) L
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2006 6:29:22 AM
Linda, It really is hilarious when you think about it isn't it. I think in the long run though as you pointed out, your website and work speaks for itself. Add to that, you're accessible! While other's grab and run, you're there to support what you say.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!