Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/7/2006 12:11:59 AM
Oh, Hello my new friend Jadranka, Great to see you in here! Yes, my friend, I have just come back from a wonderful Lunch and two wee drinks...LOL "Thankyou" for your friendship and your lovely support my friend! Sweet Blessings to you!
+0
3/7/2006 12:19:14 AM
Hey there Steven, LOL..LOL..Yes, I will, they will be coming around way down my backyard soon,its about that time in the afternoon or you may catch them quiet early in the Morning at times..LOL if I am awake that is! "Thankyou" my friend, I appreciate your friendship and your support, we have had quiet some contact with each other and You are a Beautiful Man, I am Blessed you are my friend! My Hugs to you!
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2006 6:28:40 AM
Well done Ashley, what a lovely birthday present:-) Enjoy the spotlight. What a GOOD start to your new birth year ..
+0
3/7/2006 7:52:03 AM
Hey there Paul, Yes it is and has been my friend, I have felt very Blessed! And you know what Paul, it is really strange, but, in a good way, finding out How people see you and what they think of you! I have felt so Loved and Excepted, it truly Amazes me, however I am or What I am doing, must be quiet excepting, as for I am only just being Me! ...LOL I hope that made some sense? I better get off this old beaten track and Take the Free way! "Thankyou" so much for your support and your friendship Paul! Sweet Blessings to you!
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/7/2006 10:13:47 AM
Thank you John and LaNell! Wow, Ashley, you sure do know how to enjoy life. It's so nice getting to know you a wee bit better - What a wonderful birthday present for you. Enjoy your week my friend, Judy ;)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!