Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It's Been a While
3/5/2006 6:27:05 AM
Hi, Cheri, Thanks for inviting me to this forum. I do so envy all those people who can see what changes their lives and encourage more of it. Me? All I know is that whenever the dark is the deepest - someone or something comes along to rescue me. A couple of days ago I was celebrating coming into remission but now regression has set in once more and I am half way down the greasy pole, again. This has distressed my carers far more than me because it has given me the opportunity to send out some messages to comfort others. It has also given me the chance to catch up on a lot of paperwork (it would never get done if I wasn't ill because while my carers are here, they have nothing better to do! lol). So what has come along this time? I have had some lovely eMails thanking me for my opinion about Stormpay that Shannon so kindly used in her blog. The boost to my morale which these people and their eMails gave me is something that they can not have anticipated. Simple actions often have the most wonderful and logic defying results. Another old coot moment Arthur
+0
3/5/2006 7:37:47 AM
Dear Arthur, Wow, I haven't even checked the blog yet today! I am so glad to hear that, then. And remember, if the bad ones come, and they may, you can always print those emails and use them to light the fireplace! I am so glad you were able to help some people understand this mess. And I'm sorry you are out of remission. Please, if you can, keep me posted of your progress. Thank You,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2006 12:24:42 PM
Good Forum! I can relate to being too busy to keep up a forum. Now that I started mine up again, I realise that it's important to keep up because you discover new things everyday....like I dodn't know you are a realitor. Congrats!
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 5:27:04 PM
Arthur, I'm glad you joined us here. You illustrate the premise that we get to choose what our attitudes will be about our physical circumstances. While I'm not about to offer platitudes about your illness or pain, it's still beautiful to see that your spirit is undaunted. Simple thoughts have wonderful results. I don't see any old coot moment about this one. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 5:37:47 PM
Hi, Sandy Yep, been a licensed real estate professional for almost eight years, now a broker. Also a Realtor (a member of the National Association of Realtors, a professional association). I'm struggling right now to figure out how I'm going to put in the hours I need to on the new company, maintain my presence in these forums and develop my website with new content periodically. I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw from active participation in some of the forums I post in strictly for fun. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for dropping by. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!