Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: This time, I'm saying it. I TOLD YOU SO!!
3/1/2006 9:32:54 PM
Hi Jack, You said: =================== "As for honesty, I think it's the highest quality trait that a person can have and every wrong doing can be linked to at least one lie." =================== I agree. Deep down, we all know if we wear a white hat or a black hat. Gary Simpson
+0
3/1/2006 9:38:18 PM
Hi Jack; ========================================== In several posts I suggested how 12DailyPro was able to pay the members that said they got paid but what do I know about investing. ========================================== lol. Too funny, Jack. Too funny. I do appreciate witty sarcasm. lol ========================================== Just remember that you are(were) not alone. Thank you for not deleting my posts from your forums. I guess a lessen learnt for me is to be more particular in where I post. Otherwise I will start to feel like I wasted my time. ========================================== You're quite right. I wasn't alone. I think there's a fair number of us that had posts and entire threads deleted in other forums. lol. I don't delete posts unless they are outright attacks on anyone but me. lol. Nobody gets attacked here. But then, I say that so often that I probably sound like a broken record. ========================================== You mentioned ways to make money; 1) Marry it 2) Inherit it 3) Win a lottery 4) Get a job 5) Start a business I believe Investing is still on the list but realize that most people have a hard time differentiating it from gambling. ========================================== lol. I thought of that after I made the list. But then again, I figure *real* investing can probably fall (loosely) under the category of a business. It makes money for you, and it does require a learning curve. Not a grunt over the shovel or keyboard kind of business, but still making money for yourself outside of being employed by someone. Then again, if you shake a pool noodle at me, I could be convinced to add a 6th option. lol. ========================================== Your not blunt, your honest ========================================== They're not the same?? lol : ) Linda
+0
3/1/2006 9:50:40 PM
Peter "The not so politically correct", 8-) So far as maybe now we can start to clean up Adland in regards to the trash some people are pimping here, I won't hold my breath on that one, life is just two short. Too funny. We need some policing on this website. I vote you for our first community chief of police. Jack
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2006 9:59:56 PM
----------------------------------------- 4) Get a job 5) Start a business ----------------------------------------- Well these could be broken down a little if we wanted to include Kiyosakis' ESBI model if that would help! :-) E - Employee S - Self Employed or small business owner B - Big Business Owner I - Investor
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2006 10:05:39 PM
I'd vote for Sheriff Pete. Gary Simpson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!