Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This time, I'm saying it. I TOLD YOU SO!!
3/4/2006 10:51:27 AM
To Peter, Linda and everyone else, I was also one who was suspicious about 'studio traffic' (another seeming ponzai scheme) and a couple of other autosurf programs that were pitched to me by some of my Adland 'friends'. I did post earlier that I didn't see the traffic as being that useful, but in addition, wondered what business model they were built on. I don't think my posts were deleted, just more ignored. Actually Peter is right, there is a legal line between being taken advantage of and people who thought that this was a great way to make tax-free cash. Oh well, guess I'll have to go back to making mony the old fashioned way, by working for it.
+0
3/5/2006 1:52:47 PM
Well Linda, thanks - You told us all, and who was right. Most surfengines are the same kind and have the same issue - so maybe all will go the same way.. Keep on with Your good work. Hugs from Arild
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2006 8:20:25 PM
Well... der, duh, double duh, DOH! Guess what folks? This morning I have received not one but TWO invitations from long-standing Adland members wanting me to participate in... yes... you guessed it! ... more AUTOSURFS One of these people is a serial autosurfer at Adland and one is a person who I thought should know better. With all the hullabaloo about Ponzis, illegal pyramids and the like on this forum it is almost inconceivable that these two people do not know that what they are doing is illegal. So, it begs the question... WHY? Why are they still promoting this crap? I have just decided something... Anybody who sends me any of these schemes from this point on is gonna join my BANNED LIST. Gary Simpson.
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2006 3:59:03 AM
Hello Linda, There are 2 basic ways to learn something, the easy way and the hard way. I don't know why I sometimes have to bash my head against the wall in order to learn something. But do continue speaking wise counsel. One of these days, I'll finally get it through my head. Cheers! Ricardo
+0
3/7/2006 7:41:22 PM
Finaly someone who thinks MLM is bad, I was beginning to think I was the only one. Amyway changed its nmae, does that mean that lions if call pussy cats don`t bite?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!