Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Health and Wellness Forum
3/29/2018 3:32:33 AM
Hello Steven and welcome to my forum.
Do you have a link you could post for us? I think a lot of people are looking for convenience and are more likely to click a link for more information instead of sending an email.
Quote:
What is Colostrum?
Audio Presentation

Call
(515) 604 9894

Access code 679806#

For the Business and product info
Use reference number 4#

For the Product only
Use reference number 2#

If this interest you, email me at simmallard@yahoo.com

Many Blessings!
+0
3/29/2018 3:42:03 AM
Hi Jan, I have not camped out in years and in reality am no longer physically able, after a hip replacement went bad, plus, I have no equipment.
EMR's are all around us and even when camping if you use any type of electronics, ie a cell phone, or there is a power line around, you still are being affected by them.
This device is worn around the neck and is a patented product.
I posted the information just in case someone might be interested. We have a lot of favorable reviews.

[quote.
Quote:
We are bombarded constantly with Electro Magnetic Radiation from all sorts of electronic devices, especially cell phones.
If interested you can contact me for more info.

I unplug by camping out ... just me, myself and Nature

[/quote]
+0
4/5/2018 3:47:26 PM

This just might work. We ate a lot of potatoes growing up and we were skinny. I can still remember how good they tasted when my mom would cut them up, boil them and then season them with the grease from fried pork side meat. May not sound good to some but to me they were delicious. I wonder how many others ate a dish like this.
One suggestion I saw in the comments was to make mashed potatoes with fat free broth. Now that sounds like a winner.
I ordered a book off Amazon last night so I could read all about it and there is also a FB page I joined. You never know when you are going to find something that works.

This is the book I ordered...

The Potato Hack: Weight Loss Simplified Paperback – February 28, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Potato-Hack-Weight-Loss-Simplified/dp/1530028620

Image may contain: food
Terry A Shackelford
14 hrs

If you have not heard of the Potato Hack, google it!!! This is the easiest weightloss EVER!!! These are my oven fried potatoes for supper. 😋

+0
4/6/2018 4:09:10 PM
I've tried so many things trying to lose weight and it has been an uphill battle so I'm going to try this for the three day period it says to do and see what happens. It if works, I'll definitely let everyone know and keep doing the three day period.
Got an email confirmation yesterday that my book is on the way and I've put a 10 lb bag of russet potatoes on my Walmart online grocery shopping order. I can not remember the last time I bought that many potatoes.

😉

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
By Laura T. on April 5, 2018
Verified Purchase
I bought and read the book and then began my first 3-day hack on Wednesday, March 28th...

See More
The potato hack was modeled after an 1849 diet plan for people that were becoming fat and “dyspeptic” from living too luxuriously. This potato diet simply called for one to eat nothing but potatoes for a few days at a time, promising that…
AMAZON.COM
+1
4/9/2018 9:15:05 PM
An old home remedy that works!!!!!

My mom used this on us growing up and I've used this remedy for over 70 years so I know for a fact it works. It will draw out infections and speed the healing.

How to Use Epsom Salts for Infection

Soaking the skin in epsom salt solution is an age-old remedy for preventing various infections. Such soaking is also said to heal wounds, cuts and bruises, thereby curing infections. It is also believed that certain types of bacterial and fungal infection of the skin can be treated with application of epsom salts. Infection of teeth is another condition, wherein this salt is used. Gargling with water mixed with epsom salts may reduce the pain and swelling associated with tooth infections. Even the pain and swelling caused by ingrown toenails can be alleviated with it, but, infection may not be cured. Athlete's foot and tinea versicolor are two other skin conditions that are said to be curable with epsom salts. Yeast infections are also believed to be treated with it, but in this case too, there is no evidence to prove the same. Some people use it for treating nail fungus.
First of all, buy a bottle of epsom salts from the nearby health store or grocery shop.
If you want to soak your palm or feet, then a pan full of warm water will do. For other body parts, it is better to use a bathtub for soaking. In such case, you will need a bathtub full of warm water.
Once you are ready with the warm water, the next step is to mix the salt. For a pot full of water, half a cup of epsom salts will be sufficient. For water filled in a bathtub, you have to add around two cups.
Once the salt dissolves, soak the affected body parts for at least 15 to 20 minutes. After that, you have to rinse the area. It is always advisable to apply some lotion, as the skin will get dry after soaking in epsom salt solution. For best results, repeat the process three times a day.
To summarize, epsom salts has long been used as a home remedy for various ailments.

Humans have long been using epsom salts for curing infections and many other medical conditions. Go through this article to know more about such use of epsom salts.
BUZZLE.COM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!