Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Here are some of the Newer Scam mails this week.
2/13/2006 9:21:02 PM
Hey There Anthony, Here's another one...this one I just received today in my Adland inbox. Seems like there's another SCAMMER amongst the folks at ADLAND. Please read the following letter that Mr. CHRISTIAN VINCENT forwarded to my in box. If you are like me, I am tired of getting this kind of junk sent to me, & especially if it's someone trying to con me or my friends in ADLAND. Let's tell all of our friends to let this guy know that we don't appreciate these scamming tactics. I am forwarding this to Bogdan as well. PASS this around FRIENDS...we need to watch out for these kind of scammers amongst us. Thanks for sharing this with all of your friends list. Your Friend, Cheryl ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHRISTIAN VINCENT - messages to/from Christian Christian From Christian Christian: CHRISTIAN VINCENT Date:2/13/2006 ATT:MR CHRISTIAN VINCENT FINANCIAL BANK-BENIN Rue Cdt Decœur Cotonou, République Du Bénin. Telex: 5280 FIBANK Dear one, In order to transfer out (USD 9.5 Millions )Nine million five hundred thausand United States Dollars) from FINANCIAL BANK-BENIN.I have the courage to ask for your assistance to handle this important and confidential business believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. I am Mr Christian Vincent,FROM FINANCIAL BANK-BENIN. The account mamanger of Mr Donald PEPPER who died in car accident during in the year of 2001 in Benin republic,Engineer Donald PEPPER is Australian and a prosperous trader of gold and oil,he opend account on our bank since 2000 which he use to trade and to develope his companies in Africa before his untimely death in 2001 and since then nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently the fund will go into the pockets of the civils servant corrompus of the State. And since then no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 9.5 M)nine million five hundred thausand United States Dollars). I want to transfer the [USD 9.5M]nine million five hundred thausand United States Dollars into a safe foreigners account in abroad , but I don't know any foreigner. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in us dollars and the former owner of the account is Mr Donald PEPPER , is a foreigner too. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don' t know our selves before, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business. I only got your contact address from my secretary who operates computer with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business. You are the only person that I have contacted in this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I would like to sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments. I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later immediately, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office I will be giving you information on what to do until the money is transferd to your foreign reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. and I want to remained you that your share has been circulated at 40% of the total sum. I,m waiting for your urgent mail on (christian_vincent01@yahoo.fr) that I will give you more information about this transaction. Sincerely yours. Mr Christian Vincent ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's let this guy know that we don't appreciate this garbage.
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
2/13/2006 11:05:57 PM
Hi there, thanks for inviting me. Again I would like to ask this question? How can anyone fall for these SCAMS. Their e-mails sound soooo juvenile and STUPID and so far fetched I get a "RASH" just looking at them. JUST DELETE THEM PEOPLE!! Regards, Pauline Spence http://PSpence1.successuniversity.com/new
+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2006 12:31:03 AM
Hi Anthony! As always, thanks for the heads up on these email scams. I always wonder, with the exposure these kind of emails get, that people still fall for them. That's good enough reason to keep this information in front of people regularly. Thanks for keeping us advised!
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 2:31:41 AM
Anthony Thankyou for your scam info Happy Valentines Day Linda http://craftielinda.tripod.com
+0
2/14/2006 11:28:50 AM
Hi Anthony, The means and lenght some people will go though to scams othe is unbelievable the nerves of them. happy Valentine's day Best regards, Marjorie
Sunny regards, Marjorie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!