Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Here are some of the Newer Scam mails this week.
2/13/2006 3:14:56 PM
Hi everyone. Have not been posting much in the scam/phishing/con/fraud emails lately as they are all very much alike. However over the weekend I had two with a new twist. The first is another Nigerian scam email, it states that it is from Dubai in the UAE but it is not, it's from Nigeria. This time the person is dying & wants your help. The second one is from Spain, apparently we are all going to win their national lottery now, of course none of us have actually entered it, but our 'lucky email address' has been drawn, from a datebase of email addresses. Anyway, here is the first scam mail. --------------------------------------------- Dear friend, Firstly, I wish you the very best wishes of good health and Success. I also enjoin you not to wonder as this letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have n intentions of causing you any worries as I decided to contact you through this medium. As you read this, I don't want you to feel SORRY or PITY for me because I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Alhaji Gambo Jimeta a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered lately due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine and right now, I have only about few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. I wasn't too generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my businesses as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to live in this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. However, now that I know my time is near, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations and people, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to some orphanages as well as some Schools in the U.A.E. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more. The last of my money, which I planned to use in openning a shopping complex in London is a huge cash deposited with a Financial Security Firm abroad, I want to donate it to any worthy, charity organisation, hence my contacting you with blind trust having been led by my intuition of goodwill. MY REQUEST As a result of my present health situation, I am looking for a trustworthy individual/firm to help me collect this deposited funds with the Financial Firm abroad and dispatch it to charity organizations and let them know that I, Alhaji Gambo Jimeta is making this generous donation as a dying man's last wish. I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart. I await your anticipated co-operation. Sincerely, Alhaji Gambo Jimeta. All Response to be sent to ( gambojimetanig@yahoo.com ) NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished because I do not want anything that will Jeopadize my last wish, as I do not want my family people to know about this because I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. I will be communicating with you by email as I do not want anybody(my medical staff) to know what I am up to as they are always around me. --------------------------------------------- Now for the second one, all you lucky people who are going to be notified that you've won the Spanish lottery. --------------------------------------------- Euromillion Loteria Español Paseo De La Castellana 15-89, 28008 Madrid. Spain Branch. Ref. Nº: ES/007/05/12/MAD. Batch. Nº: GHT/2907/333/05. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY. We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting sweepstake held on 1Febuary, 2006. This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotionalprogram aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached to ticket star number (4-5) drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers 3-19-26-49-50 which consequently won the draw in theSecond category. You have been approve for the star prize of EUR 667,248.26.(Six Hundred And Sixty SevenThousand, Two Hundred And Fourty Eight Euros.Twenty Six Cents) CONGRATULATIONS !!! You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you.This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may tell as we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name,Home and Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket number,reference numbers and amount won information for processing of your winning fund to our registered claim agent in addrres below. APEX TRUST AGENCY Mr.Phillip Weeks Address: Avenida de America 12 Madrid Spain. E-mail:apextrustagencys@netscape.net Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 27th of March,2006.Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all correspondence.Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Once again congratulations. Best regard, Mrs. Emily Simon, Lottery coordinator. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. The sender accepts no liability for the improper transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. --------------------------------------------- Well, there you have an idea of the new scams to watch out for. As always, be careful of what you get in your 'in-box' Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Here are some of the Newer Scam mails this week.
2/13/2006 3:19:13 PM
Thank you Antony - for this great information of new scams ! ;-)
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2006 3:19:49 PM
WoW Anthony, Thanks for this update. This is allot. Really wish all scams would stop. It hurts so many people. Great Forum! Your Jewel,
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/13/2006 3:31:57 PM
Hello Anthony, It looks like these fools just won't give up don't it? Well we just have to report them and keep moving. You did report them didn't you? I hope so! The sooner that they are caught and made an example of the better. Jerome Pfeifer Sr
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2006 4:15:35 PM
Hi Anthony Thanks for the info>they've been leaving me alone lately> Gene
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!