Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
12/26/2018 7:15:37 PM
Heavenletter #6544 Human Evolution II, December 26, 2018

God said:

Beloved, the same as in life, Godwriting isn’t about filling in the blanks.

The world seems to like to use outlines to fill in. This is not the case for Me. Not God! Not I! I am spontaneous and extemporaneous. I am Infinite. I am also instant. This is how Godwriting occurs. It arrives as it arrives as it happens to. You are not usually offered a preview is what I mean. The stream of My heart flows to you and enters you This is a great blessing given to you on Earth, this gift of life. Avail yourself of it.

Godwriting arises as it arises. An instance of Godwriting may arrive in steps of installments. One word leads to another, one sentence to another, one paragraph to another and so on. You do not necessarily know what what an incipient Heavenletter is going to say before it is set down in front of you. Even then, Godwriting may not be set in stone. Godwriting is a fluid carefree thing on its own.

As it is, you are My stenographer. You play a significant role, yet you do not play an all-powerful role, rather, a side-role. Beloved, you may not be so keen to take on much more responsibility anyway, true?

Some Godwriters may receive the heart of Me in short snatches. Some receive Me in long extensions. Beloved, you are not the decider. You are a modest receiver. What comes, comes. You are blessed with My vibration as you catch on to it.

It is interesting to Me that Mike, the asker of the question who had prompted an earlier Heavenletter, saw the topic of Godwriting as related to Human Evolution. Yes, there is a connection, although I had not thought of this connection until just now.

Of course, evolution is ongoing. Evolution has been taking place right along. A burst of energy blazes forth. Evolution is not cut and dried. Perhaps no one can affirm that human evolution will complete itself. Evolution rather simply moseys as it happens to.

Of course, evolution goes beyond the physical. Physical evolution is one slice of life.

It is no surprise to you that Our beloved animals also communicate on deeper layers. You have known the sweet day to day essences of canines. You have read about how elephants ascend high and stir and coalesce or exceed your beautiful human heart.

It is no surprise to hear that blessed sensate animals hear God and have a keen sense of respect for the Higher Power called God.

What can Godwriting be but greater awareness? Certainly a sensitivity of a subtler nature. All the physical senses merit more appreciation than you may give them day in and day out. Life, as it is, may be taken too much for granted. It is a great thing to be alive on Earth. Hold life high, yes, will you? How you become like a lit torch.

What can there be that hasn’t already been going on here on Earth to Our delight?

There is Infinity. We spend Infinity together. There is nothing like life in the world than what you are in the midst of at this very moment, is there?

Life is a high-stepper. Thank God for life as it occurs in the world. You access life on Earth as a blessing given to you unto you fresh from God at this very moment. Think well of life as it comes to you. What an enterprise you are on! Hallelujah!

http://heavenletters.org/human-evolution-ii.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2018 9:10:50 PM
Heavenletter #6545 Godwriting! Godwriting! Godwriting! , December 27, 2018

God said:

Beloved, some may see your taking on Godwriting as not only bold yet also as outright impertinent, as if you may flagrantly take on that to which you have no right.

Of course, it is I Who gives you the right!

By what right might you or anyone reject My invitation?

As I, God, see it, it is courageous and simple of you to Godwrite. It is competent of you to trust in Me.

When you find yourself opening up to Godwrite, you are not trying to become a great figure in the world. God-given Godwriting isn't about your showing off. It's about your being willing to see what can be. You have fervor for Me. I say to you often enough to trust in Me, and now you give Me an opportunity to fulfill My Will. Isn't your Godwriting My Will?

Beloved, you simply are saying:

"Okay, God. I dare to open myself before You. I dare to say Yes to you. To Whom should I better say Yes to than to You, God? You are by far My greatest possibility. Of course, God, I am giving You and myself a chance. I am eager to come closer and closer to You, God. How else can I do it? I exercise My God-given right in You and in My Self doubt in You and my Self. Oh, yes, God, write through my hand.

"Here, God, I give You the use of myself to write with. I will follow You where You lead. You tell me that I don't even have to believe that I can follow You. I can follow you just the same."

I, God, say to you, Beloved, that the life of a Godwriter is about humbly desiring to come closer to Me. This is one of the humblest things in the world that you offer to Me.

It is also one of the greatest things in the world for you to accept from Me. How good it feels to you to accept from Me. It is glorious of you. I have no doubt of your ability,

In Godwriting, you declare your love. Beloved, I show you how to love Me as the love You are.

And, so, child, you are right. When you set yourself to give Godwriting a whirl, you dare to open your heart to the Kingdom of Heaven. I invite all. When God invites, by all means, accept.

Godling, I am the One Who suggests that you write down My Voice, My Voice which lies within your heartbeat.

http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-godwriting-godwriting.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2018 7:12:43 PM
Heavenletter #6546 All of Life Is Rare and Precious, December 28, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you are here on Earth in order for the world to blossom. You desire freedom, and you and I exist as One to make a mark in life and to discover the life considered yours and to gaze upon all life and love in the Universe by Divine Right.

Relationships are known as inter-relationships.

A newborn baby has a lot of power over you, and that’s how it is. Your baby has full sway over you. The baby cries, you feed him and pat his back, and you get up at all hours of the night. When your baby wants to nurse, you nurse him. This is just fine with you. In fact, you are each the other side of the same coin.

Beyond desire, you have instincts. You wonder if it is possible that desires are instincts. Can this be?

Furthermore, it has been said survival depends upon the continuation of the species.

The word species may not fully engage your heart. The idea of species is long ago and far away. Individual souls seem to get right to your heart and mean more to you in one way or another than an abstract species.

Nevertheless, how sad you are when you grow up and hear that the beautiful unusual flowers named lady slippers that you used to pick in a nearby woods when you were a child – you pulled lady slippers from the ground by the handfull and left many where they fell – oh, how your innocent heart falls to the ground to hear that fervent lady slippers might become extinct. No more lady slippers? How could this be? Did you do it?

And so whim also exists. You ask: Can whim also be God-given?

Yes, life is a balancing act. What is right, and what is privilege, and when shall the twain meet? Why would others want to decide what part you play in life? It would be great if life could be just right from the beginning. How would you know they are or are not?

Everyone wants goodness on earth. If only everyone could agree as to what is good and what is not. It seems that there are infinite choices of every kind. Beloved, what cannot happen in this world of seeming chance?

There are many ways of ruling. One way of ruling is by saying no, just that, no tips the cart, like it or not. It’s fair or not fair depending on where you sit or not. No seems to rule the day. Sometimes it seems that all swords are crossed. How is it that sides where you were born when no side is a winning side – huh?

What is virtue, and what is due, and how much and who has the say?

Now bring Me into the mix. I am here. You are here. We are One now and forever.

Oneness is greater than forever and a day. One single day is a wonder of Creation and worth what I attest that you and I in deep, wide, and far terms, are Oneness Supreme and nothing less. I affirm that Oneness is the Highest Truth and the One to live by. When Oneness is blessed, then the One Heart of all is blessed.

On Earth, when Oneness seems to be left aside like a lady slipper in the dark brush, Oneness may be bereft of its crown.

In other terms. Oneness comes shining through. There is naught but Oneness. Oneness cannot be bereft of even a glimmer of its crown. You are Oneness. There is no departing from Oneness. You don't go anywhere without Me. This is the meaning of Oneness. One is One. It is I who speaks, and it is I Who hears. I am you, and you are I. Oneness alone is. Hip hip hooray!

http://heavenletters.org/all-of-life-is-rare-and-precious.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2018 4:13:53 PM
Heavenletter #6547 Love is Always in Style, December 29, 2018

God said:

Beloved, remind yourself that you are My Beloved. Remind yourself of this more than you remind yourself of anything else - most assuredly of anything sodden passed around in a world that may not take its full due of pleasure.

I assure you, no matter what the world tells you right and left, I tell you what is most important for you to remember with joy. You are made for joy. Joy is your due.

Whatever the world may say to cut your heart down in size is beside the point, for I speak accolades to you. You may make what you call error, even grievous error, yet you yourself are not an error. I am utterly opposed to your putting yourself down. I won't have it.

Furthermore, I erase any errors you may be accused of. Tell Me, why would I keep errors? I refuse to listen to anything said against you. Whatever the highest court in the land may say about you, I do not credit it one whit. What for? I, God, do not put up with God-unbidden errors. I have a higher vibration, and so do you. You must know what piece of pie you choose for all time.

The world is here for a higher purpose than to put you down. The world is intended to sing your praises. Anyone can be expert at finding fault in the world. This is not an assignment I give. Absolutely not. Not at all. Who has not already been put down more than enough already? I, God, do not put anyone down. For God's sake, I know better, and so do you.

When the day comes that you receive Godwriting directly from Me, you will pick up the accolades I send to you. You will be powdered in gold dust. No longer will you stutter one disparaging thought.

Beloved, what does the world need now? Answer Me.

Tread softly on Earth. You are not to wipe your feet on Earth. Door mats are for wiping your feet on. Never ever are you to step on another person. Other people are yours to inspire. Who is going to inspire the world if you don't?

You are not here to depress anyone, including yourself. I do not tell you to be pressed down by this or that or anything at all. If you acquiesce too easily to discouragement, I most loudly suggest that you cut it out. Go ahead and dance a jig. Do not divest yourself from all joy as if somehow this is what you are for.

My desire for you is all-encompassing joy. Love alone makes sense in this world that too many see as an errant lover. Oh, yes, joy to the world. Another chorus of joy to the world. Is there a possibly greater joy than love? What are you here for but to love? You have My backing.

Love the world. What else would I ask of you? If you are to submit to anything, submit to the joy of your love and nothing less. Love has been around for a long time. Love will never go out of style. Love is coming back big time all over the world.

See love expanding over the horizon now, love enough to spill, love enough to beckon all over the land and the sea, enough love for all and never less. This is how it is with love's influence now. I created you for love forever and a day.

http://heavenletters.org/love-is-always-in-style.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2018 5:05:09 PM

I am so excited to announce

WALKING IN THE LIGHT & THE LOVE

A retreat with Blossom Goodchild

(8days/7nights) APRIL 13TH – 20TH 2019

PACKAGE INCLUSIONS …

Transfer… Airport or Sanur Hotel to Poinciana Resort, North Bali. 13th April – Departure: Sanur 10am … for an approximate 2 p.m. Poinciana arrival. (It is advisable to fly in to Bali on the 12th as it’s a 3.5-4hr drive from the airport to your retreat venue and makes for an extremely long day if doing it all at once. The Taksu Hotel in Sanur is a great option for AU $85, including breakfast. It is recommended to stay in Sanur area.Transfer from Poinciana Resort to airport or hotel of your choice in the Sanur/Kuta area on April 20th.

1 x welcome candlelit dinner on arrival evening

7 x night’s private room accommodation at Poinciana Resort

3 x ‘Ra-food’ (cooked and raw vegetarian) meals per day x 6 days

1 x breakfast prior to departure on the 20th

6 x 75 minute yoga/relaxation sessions

6 x 45 minute evening meditations with Blossom

5 x daily session with Blossom and White Cloud and Co. 2hrs

1 x guided healing plant trip to nearby Les Waterfall including a stop-in at the Jungle Cafe for a healing smoothie and jungle chocolate

3 x 90 minute massages

1 x 3hr Healing With Wholefoods workshop including raw food preparation

1 x sunrise dolphin trip

Your investment … $1525 AUD

A $200 deposit will be necessary in order to secure your resort accommodation, then nothing to pay until March 13th 2019 when balance will be required.

Many thanks for your interest. Any questions, please ask. info@blossomgoodchild.com

Please let me know ASAP, as already there seem to be so many that are keen. YAY!

Love, Light, Laughter & Golden Rays

Blossom Goodchild.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!