Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/24/2018 3:15:40 PM
Heavenletter #6481 What Is Love but Inspiration?, October 24, 2018

God said:

Beloved, may every word anyone and everyone says add to the breadth of inspiration in the world. Certainly, there is no good reason to add one more word of despair to the word bank. The world covets too much despair. There is no good cause to point out even one more alert to the world. Don't raise alarms. Give love.

There is too much good news that isn't handed out often enough.

Whatever good news the world craves more of, let's supply it. Let's downplay unwelcome news. Let's cast a new flavor into the world and detract from gossip.

Yes, let's be good news reporters. Everyone knows that what the world needs more of is love. Let's hand more love out now. Inasmuch as everyone desires more love, then, where is it? What is covering up love? Busyness? Busybodiness?

Can the world I created from love seemingly be devoid of love? I don't get it, do you?

Never more than now has the music of love been so recorded all over the world - all over the world! Why, then, isn't a chorus of love cooking up a storm everywhere we look to encompass the world?

Lack of love seems so outdated. What is needed? More love songs? More satisfaction of love? Certainly not more ego.

Where has love been left, and why has even the word love not been used enough? Has love been disbanded?

No longer is the language of love to be silenced. No more. Not once more.

Let love trip all over itself. Let everyone fall down in love and love be the chorus of the day. Let love be summoned and love be declared and love never be undermined by any ruse of the day ever again. May you be blown away by love. Let love have its say. Let love no longer hold itself at bay. From now on, love will win out.

May you trip over love. May you bow down to love every day and love bow down to you as well. Wherever you turn, may love be watching over you. May love fill your heart to overflowing. Melt in love. Sing to the tune of love. Let love gain mastery over you. Let love warm your heart. May love beat it's tom-toms all over the world. Let love be true, and only love be true, for anything less than love is petty and makes no sense. Love makes sense. Let love make sense once and for all.

God Almighty, beloved, become steeped in love. Accommodate love. There has been too much hesitation regarding love. Be open to love right and left. Love is to be the theme of no abandonment when it comes to love. Congregate with love. May love be safe with you.

Love is not to be kept in a cupboard. Set love free. Welcome love. Let go of the idea of love being daring. It takes great daring not to love. If you are missing anything, it's love. You have too much judgment.

Let your heart fly free. Let your heart and not your mind decide about love. Your mind may be too guarded. Your mind weighs matters. Oh, yes, your mind judges. Love wherever you turn. Love is to be the content of your heart. Raise the flag of love high. Heighten your love. Never run out of love. No dams are to circle around your heart. Let the bells of love ring high. Radiate love. Love isn't for you to constrain. Cheer love on high! Take care of what is yours to take care of. No gossip-mongering, Beloved. Mind your own business.

http://heavenletters.org/what-is-love-but-inspiration.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2018 3:49:58 PM
Heavenletter #6482 Supreme Greatness Lies within You, October 25, 2018

God said:

Beloved, be open to new and greater ways of thinking. You do not yet begin to know what life may put before you far beyond what you can conceive of being put before anyone – least of all before you! Who can explain it, your being asked to climb higher mountains in order to go beyond boundaries you never thought possible to jump over?

It may have already happened in life that what you desired didn’t always seem to turn out so wonderfully as you had thought it would. It may already have happened that what you at first balked at turned out to be far more wonderful than you ever could have imagined.

Still, you have already experienced that life isn’t always a lark. Sometimes you get in over your head.

And it also can happen that there may be utmost Greatness asked of you, greater than you can conceive, and yet you can and you must, and you will. You find yourself rising higher above any mountain peak because you have the power of God within you. Life has its say, Open yourself to greater than you knew possible. No longer can you hang onto what you, and, so it seems, everyone else, may have thought you capable of.

Nothing has to be what you thought. You can be of a new mind today. Discover yourself. Pull up the shades.

Every song comes to an end, and a new song begins. There is strength in gaining, and there is strength in what can be called loss. In any case, life spreads itself out before you. Life before you is an unknown.

Treading a new unasked-for way may also carry expanded rewards. It is not for you to exclude anything from possibility or even anything from great reward. Astound yourself.

God willing, own up to life. You don’t have to close anything out. At the same time, life itself has its will. You will be asked to yield to life’s will.

A tornado could take sovereignty over your heart’s will. There are matters your personal will cannot change no matter how hard you try. Sometimes, beloved, you have to let life be what it is no matter how you think you know better. Pride may go before a fall.

You may have heard that it is God’s Will that you must concede to. Please know I don’t set My Will against yours. Sometimes your life gets caught up in an issue. Your involvement is happenstance and irrespective of you.

Even so, no matter how unfair and unjustifiable seeming circumstance may seem to be, there still can be something from circumstance that brings greater expansion to you regardless of the the tears that circumstance may also bring. You may have no choice but to shrug your shoulders and go on in good grace.

Beloved, you do not truly know what high note you can hit until you rise above.

Sometimes, from impossible situations, heroes are born, and here you are. You never knew you had Greatness within you. I know, and yet here you are. You do have Greatness within you.

It is possible that you begin to see yourself and life in new magnificent ways that you never before imagined, and yet you do. You find I am with you. Be with Me.

http://heavenletters.org/supreme-greatness-lies-within-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2018 12:02:21 AM

This That Is Called Life

God said:

Beloved, whatever life asks of you, it is asked of you. We can consider that life asks you in installments. Life befalls you as it befalls. You can’t take back your life. Life may change, yet you can’t trade your life just like that for a new one. Inevitably, however, life does ebb and flow.

Your life may be beyond your expectations. Sometimes you take your life in your stride.

There are times when you may see your life as magic and miraculous before your very eyes. You have no idea how this so-called life could happen, and you thank Me for it. You know that you lucked out. You thank your lucky stars. Not for one minute would you change your life an inch.

Of course, even as We speak, your life may be doing a somersault, or your car gets stuck in the mud, or your car pulls itself out and the sun shines on you and you are spun-gold.

What cannot you be? What cannot dazzle you?

Or you have pain, and someone else has none. What cannot life be?

Upon what does your life depend?

What is your recipe for life? Is life by chance, or is life by design?

You gather you have some say about your life, yet how much you don’t know. Sometimes you feel like a fish cast back into the sea and just can’t get out or go in any other direction. Where you are must be where you are supposed to be. You don’t know what else to think. Do you ask for too much? Do you for enough, or do you get too much?

What author would you choose to be the author of your story? What classical author do you believe might have written your story? What language would your story be written in? What would you write as your novel or a movie or a TV series, or a play on stage? What actor would play the lead? How would you rewrite your script, or would you?

What happens now? How do you end your script?

What title would you give the Story of Your Life?

If you want to hark the herald angels, would you know how to do it?

Is your life stalemated?

What genre is your story – fiction or nonfiction?

Could you be in a fairy tale or in a stark drama?

Is the story of your life science fiction?

If you could be somebody else, who on earth would you be?

What role in life would you fancy now?

Did you already make your life up?

Sometimes it feels to you your life was stylized, or your life hardly happened. It doesn’t seem to you that your life was in technicolor. Your life had more of a matte finish, and your life rode on the rails.

Is it possible that your life could have happened any other way? If it had, would it then have been your life?

When you think about it, did your life really happen, or was it read aloud? If so, who read it, or was it a computer recording?

You have led a multi-dimensional life. Part of you would like to be recorded infinitely, while part of you might prefer to be enacted in a silent movie or not at all.

Did you have a childhood photo of you on a pony? You can’t quite figure out why this is considered such a necessary part of childhood. Could you actually exist without such a photo?

Do you really exist anyway with a photo or irrespective of it?

What are you doing captured in this body? This may indeed be a dream. It could be that someone else dreamed it, your dream, that is.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2018 3:40:43 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6484 You Who Art My Very Heart and Soul, October 27, 2018

God said:

Beloved, do you exist in the Universe, or are you a dream dreamed of or what? Are you a dream yet undreamed and that's who you are? Have you even been put back together again as yet? Or are you simply a random thought not yet registered anywhere?

What does it mean that you have a birth certificate or you don't?

What does a piece of paper have to do with you - if anything at all? You don't have to have a piece of paper in order to arise to Greatness on Earth. Not in the least. What does it mean if anything, when out of the blue, you remember someone's long lost birthday?

If time doesn't exist, what does a date have to do with you? You are valid, yet what does a birth certificate have to do with you or anyone or a passport for that matter? Isn't there something odd about the world and what it makes of you and also what it doesn't make of you or you don't make of yourself?

I, God, carry no certificate of standing or passport that I know of. What are Heaven's credentials? Did souls actually exist in days before paper and pen and ink and a stick in the sand?

Something is amiss when a Being isn't evidence enough of himself.

Every person alive has a beating heart. Surely this means something. If a body can be declared dead, certainly this is proof he or she had a life and presumably lived somewhere. A tree exists somewhere without an exact address. Even a sky or a wisp of a cloud means something. A bird sits in a tree to where My finger points. It is enough that My finger points. After all, how significant is a precise reference point?

I say you are with Me, and this is good enough.

If you can forget, you can also remember.

There is no one and nothing on Earth who doesn't mean the world to Me. Everyone who reads this Heavenletter means the world to Me. No, rather I mean you, the very soul who reads Heavenletters means more than the world to Me. You are My Very Heart. You are My Very Soul. No one is a straggler. Everyone is My Angel. There are no exceptions.

Never think that you are overlooked. Absolutely, I attend to you with all My Heart. No one is left out from My full attention. No one matters more than you, and no one matters less than you.

You keep up with Me more than you give yourself credit for. We could say that you are at the top of My list. Only, I do not keep a list. I keep you yourself spinning in My heart - all glory to you who lives right in the center of My heart.

You are heart-torn and heart-wrenched and too often heart-weary and heart-sore. You berate your very Self, so it seems.

Regard yourself to the hilt. This is what I ask of you. This is what I request of you. Request? More than request. This is a must. This is what you must do at My behest. You see this now, yes? This is your courtesy to Me. This isn't too much I ask of you. I ask you humbly to soothe My heart. Never are you to drop yourself off by the wayside. By all means, fill your heart and do not cut yourself short. It is you I have appointed to fill your heart to the brim. Is there anything else you are to be doing that is worth My heart and soul, Beloved?

http://heavenletters.org/you-who-art-my-very-heart-and-soul.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2018 8:26:08 PM
Heavenletter #6485 A Passing Acquaintance with Dreams Sadly Done and Gone, October 28, 2018

God said:

Beloved, recently I mentioned your remembering the birthday of someone lost to you in world terms long before his bodily death. This is someone who meant the world to you, yet he backed out from your love without a backward glance. So casually, so callously, you were no more to him than another leaf falling off a tree. How could this be? What a blow, that someone you loved so dearly didn't value your caring.

Come, let go of attachment. You have no right to hold anyone responsible any more than it makes sense to hold yourself responsible for everything that that occurs in life. There is much crisscrossing back and forth in life. This just is. There may be no accounting for it. Now let it go.

The so-called other person may well not have been fooling you. Life itself fooled you, or you fooled yourself. None of your holding onto what could have been was ever true. You were mistaken. Fault no one for the demolishment of your hopes and dreams.

Soon enough, you discover life doesn't really wholly depend on anyone else. Not on your mother and father. You couldn't rely on them to stay on Earth with you forever, nor could you count on your brothers and sisters not to become distant strangers.

You really couldn't rely on anyone, no matter how much you believe in everyone and everything long before you had any inkling about your and My interdependence or even any belief regarding My existence Who, as it seems, does not always seem to hear you perfectly either or always answer to you as you truly and humbly ask.

Whom else can you ask? Of course, ask, Beloved, and don't expect that I have to accord you the saving grace you ask for. This isn't anything to take personally. You are beginning to sort out your place in the cosmos and not hold on so tight. Yet, as I reveal My face more and more to you, you gather the difference in how much I, God, love you beyond those who upped and left you of their own accord or by the way of life as it is on Earth. Such is your life on Earth. Some people come across a true love unto Eternity. In your case, alas, not even for a few God-given years of account, you are accountable.

Now you carry no illusions about those few you once were more fervent about than you were with Me. You once thought that romantic love was everything when, it wasn't much at all. You will never know what a disappointment you yourself may have been to someone or another. You don't want to know. You would like to keep all your dreams intact even when they are no longer viable or ever were.

Because you were left holding the bag, you have no divine right to become bitter. What became of your earth-shaking love? Assumed love is not a burden to be tossed aside into bitter embers. Bitterness is no one's ally. False pride is no virtue at all. Don't bear false witness. To be a victim is to belie honor. It is no honor at all to be victim. Be done.

Victimhood is nothing to pat yourself on the back about. It is a story that for some reason you like to brag about as you see how life ganged up on you and left you bedraggled.

You cry out, even if silently to yourself, that no one in the world deserves to be put upon as you have been. And so, you claim martyrdom.

Don't get near this thought. You exist for far more than for dissembling.

Dreams undone can no longer be held up to the sunlight.

http://heavenletters.org/a-passing-acquaintance-with-dreams-sadly-done-and-gone.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!