Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/14/2018 3:17:28 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6471 You Are Inspired on Earth as It Is in Heaven, October 14, 2018

God said:

Beloved, moving right along, consider life on Earth a fabulous menu that I created and put together. You are the creative chef who prepares the meal and the server who serves the food effortlessly and joyously to the throngs who are eager to be served.

This is like sailing on a smooth sea. There is nothing to it. There are the hungry throngs. It takes no effort to be hungry. It happens naturally. To pass on the food also happens naturally. I am thinking along the lines of serving and/or being served. Life may be compared to a serving line.

And, yes, there are also those who clean up later. Cycles are repeated.

Living isn’t meant to be complicated or arduous. All prepare, serve, and are the served. Humanity wears all the hats. There are no class distinctions. There is Oneness.

Oneness seems to be a big topic, yet it isn’t exactly a topic. Oneness is a given. It could be said that Oneness is My pride and joy. It could also be said that Oneness is My humble love and your constant realization – the summit of Our Oneness.

Regarding Godwriting, it could be said that, on its own, the Godwriting that comes from your hand takes its own shape. You find the Godwriting coming to you, and you begin to see what it looks like, the clothes and styles it likes to wear from your hand, the shapes and the colors, its tone of voice, its sense of things and the form it takes and the radiance and revelation of its Self.

A dictionary defines inspire as: To guide by divine influence, instruct and infuse with spiritual or divine knowledge.

Thus, I am the Inspirer of Godwriting. Thus, I am the True Godwriter, and you are the Godwriter by proxy.

And so you are a Godpainter, a Godcomposer, a Godgardener. a Godblessing, even a Godwriter of Fiction Books and Stories. Whatever you give the world, you are a Godgiver of it. You are a Godhousedesigner or Godhousebuilder or Godarchitect or Godmachinest. A Godwriter isn’t more special or divine.

All of God’s designs are Divine and echo My Voice. To My Beloved Self, I assign you. Believe Me that I choose you. Your finding your way to Me is God-given. Your smile is Mine. Along the same lines, I choose the Godwriting that falls to your ears. You lean into what I ask of you or nudge you to and to all your speculation.

Whatever trail in life you follow, you chose, yet you are also chosen. I choose for you. We are both happy.

Godwriting is one trail. House cleaning is another. No matter how you serve, this is how you serve. The world sets a status, not I. Serving is serving. I point you. This is nothing new. As a baby, you served. Shaking your rattle, you served, and I chose you to serve as well. You may call it nature that serves, if you like.

The world may say to you: “Find your joy.”

I say to you: “I supply you joy. You will see. I am your Creator. I encourage you to establish My joy on Earth.”

It isn’t true that fools rush in where angels fear to tread. This sounds classy; however, there is nothing that angels fear to tread. You may be sure that angels tread anywhere and everywhere there is to tread. Angels tread on Earth, and you are one of the angels.

It is a brave thing to Godwrite. To tread on Earth is brave. To be a human Being, bared as you are to world opinion and world events, takes guts for Earth angels to comport themselves on Earth amidst the hustle-bustle life may prepare itself to be. Go High.

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-inspired-on-earth-as-it-is-in-heaven.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2018 2:37:31 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6472 Oneness No Matter What, October 15, 2018

God said:

Beloved, here is a fine distinction: Nothing passes between us, One from the other, for We are One. A great deal passes through Our One Self, the way a breeze passes through the air.

In the first place, there is no separation to begin with. Separateness? Separateness is a surface view that you may believe certifiably happens to you as it's cracked up to be. Can Oneness, True Oneness with God, something like Ascension, really consciously happen for you, and will it really be worth the long wait you expect it's going to take? Can you sit out the longtime wanting, you wonder?

Okay, start thinking greater than you presently do. Grab onto other thoughts. Look at life the way I heartily recommend. Go for the mountain peak. What is the point in not going for the mountain peak? Or, what is the point in anticipating blessings in dribs and drabs or on a slow simmer? Starting now, anticipate what you really want. Go for it. Life doesn't necessarily have to go along a lesser view than your heart's desires.

Life could, of course, come along in quick time and not let you down. The good thing is that, in going for what you deeply desire, you are supporting the life you desire. Well, Bravo, Beloved, Bravo! Bravo! Compliments to you for your aiming high!

Why not bet on yourself? Why not have the the inclination that you have as good a chance as anyone else? Be upbeat!

In no uncertain terms, aim for the highest time and time again. Be like Winston Churchill and say: "Never never give up!"

Get the idea that I am betting on you and the possibility that you might come out on top! The idea is that you truly do deserve all you ask for. Why NOT?

By the same token, you can ease up on the pedal that you absolutely must win in the world. No matter how important whatever is happening may be to you, it's not a life and death struggle you are embroiled in. Even if you believe so, I tell you that the idea of even losing your physical life is not the huge loss you believe except as you are convinced it is. Absolutely, your life is valuable, and it is major, yet, the idea that you can only be bereft without the physical's bluff and bluster isn't accurate.

Listen to Me. Losing your life, your livelihood, your memory etc. are not at all the most you are made of. In no uncertain terms, I am not telling you to forfeit your life. Just don't hang on to it so forcefully as if your present outer life on Earth is the sum and substance of you and is all that counts.

You are greater than your current life on Earth. You are not your work. You are not your body. You are not your legs, you are not even your mind. You ponder your present outer life. This is not the most significant role you play in your present life. You are greater than all of these.

You are truly more than anything you appear to be and perceive yourself to be on Earth. You cannot be one whit greater than what I say you are, for you are nothing but Infinite! You are One with Me.

Hurray! There is no one and nothing that can cut Our Oneness in two. Oneness is!

http://heavenletters.org/oneness-no-matter-what.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2018 6:24:43 PM
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2018 7:23:15 PM
Hi Pat,

Yes Love is the Answer to everything. Remember Jill Bachman, This was her line and I had to keep it going. Jioll has been gone almost 5 years (Nov 4).

I do hope your are enjoying these Heaven letters, they sure do tells us that love is the answer. Thanks for stopping by.

Love, Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2018 2:01:23 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6473 Be Done with Guilt, October 16, 2018

God said:

Beloved, there is something I would like removed from Earth as soon We can. With the removal of this one thing, the entire world will feel lighter than air, and the sooner there will be a wide sweep of the universal longed-for Ascension. Be done with the concept of guilt. Guilt isn't worthwhile. Guilt is a heartbreaker. Stay away from guilt. Run away from it.

For too long, it has been thought that guilt is a good thing. Guilt is not a good thing. Burdens are from the past. Blame. Shame. You are innocent, Beloved. Claim your innocence instead of hanging on to guilt. Most guilt does not come from a deliberate act. You didn't know better. Or it may have been a happenstance. Now be over all the qualms about it. Get out from under the twists of gut-wrenching guilt. Enough, enough, enough, I say. Hear Me. Forget this old-time mystique or fraternity called guilt without end.

Favor a clean slate. Don't point the finger of guilt at anyone and, most of all, at yourself. Self-guilt holds you back from enjoying life. Guilt is no one's reward. Have I not told you to leave the past behind? Go forward.

Guilt isn't good for you or anyone. Guilt retards you and the world from expanding.

Remove the shroud of guilt. It is too everlasting. If I could just remove all guilt with a snap of my finger just like that, I would.

"Out, out, dark spot! Dissolve yourself, dark spot. You are a bane on Earth. Guilt, get outta here."

It has been rumored that I recommend atoning through guilt. Do not spend your time on Earth agonizing over a sense of guilt. Let go of ruminating over all the causes of guilt. By and large, many who harp on their own guilt come to it by mistake and not deliberate action, yet they keep stabbing their hearts and don't stop. Those who might commit grievous errors over and over again may well take their offenses casually. At least seen from the outside, they may not be grieving.

One theme I repeatedly tell you is to let go of the past. Hop to it. Cease going over the past and giving sad accounts of all the profound suffering there has been. Be done with it. No longer point a gun of retribution at yourself or anyone. You are not here on Earth to ruminate over guilt which is past to bring up to the present.

You are sorry. You would undo the past if you could. You can't. In the world, guilt is too big a weight to carry. Sentence no one to the albatross of guilt when the best thing you can do is to remove guilt pronto. Righteous sense of guilt is not anything to hold on to or be proud of.

Loud and clear, I urge you not to assault yourself with guilt. Don't think you are wonderful to support guilt. Get guilt behind thee. Remove guilt from your presence once and for all. Banish the concept of guilt right away. Guilt is no favor. Put away guilt-bearing stories as fast as you can. Wave the flag of freedom.

No one is wonderful to dredge-up guilt-bearing stories. Guilt is contrary to life. If you want to be a good citizen, toss guilt thoughts out once and for all. Guilt carries no badge of honor. Stay away from guilt like the plague. Let go of the heaviness of guilt once and for all. Don't do guilt to yourself or anyone.

http://heavenletters.org/be-done-with-guilt.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!