Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/3/2018 3:13:41 PM
Heavenletter #6491 To Be Alive is Not a Hiding Game, November 3, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I say it again. Don’t obscure yourself from yourself. I do not ask you to go through the motions of being alive. I say: Be alive. Be aware of what you amount to. Do not downplay yourself. Do not play possum. Be bold enough to be exactly you as you are. Expand yourself. Do not pretend yourself away. You are not smokescreen. Be as you are. There is no hiding yourself as if you must flee from public view.

If you stultify yourself, you dissemble. Be forthright. You are not here in life to negate yourself. Be not a backward pretender to the throne. Don’t dare convey once again that you are less than I say you are. Who deserves to be you if not you? Don’t remove markers from your very Being. Never are you to affirm yourself less than I and your dreams say you are. Swear to Me. Be the real backlash you are. There is nothing too big for you to be. You don’t have to prove yourself . You are exactly Who I say you are.

Do not deny Me My mastery.

At whatever age you happen to be, your age is not the key point of you, the same way your line of work isn’t who you are in your entirety, the same way the color of your skin isn’t the whole of you, and the way your temperament is also not the whole of you, nor what country you were born in nor where you live now isn’t your identity. The kinds of books you read are also only a part of you.

You are also a soul that you may not be so familiar with. I would say that your soul tells Who you really are, stranger as you may be to your own Self. You are more your soul than anything else. We can also say you’re more My Child than anything else you can be.

You can’t be wrapped up in a word or two. You are far more than any one phrase that begins to describe you.

For sure, We can say you are the Essence of God. I am a key element of you. Welcome to Heaven and to your being at My side.

You are fully My paramour, except you think you fell off the train somehow and have not as yet picked yourself back up. You describe Me well enough within yourself, yet not with the majesty you truly are. You are beyond words, and yet you try to say more than words can say, for you are, in fact, no less than the holy of the holies. This is how I have apportioned you, and how little you realize the crown you wear. It may be said that you are the last to know. Nevertheless, at My behest, I pull you up high.

We are on equal footing, which isn’t really about footing at all. I am well-pleased with what I have created. You, too, beloved, be well-pleased with this sprig of you that you dub yourself to be. I have enjoined you to the entire world of earth and beyond the finest silk. We are enjoined in love again and again until there is no end to love. I am caught into the whole of love, and never do I find too much of it. You just have no idea how high you can count!

http://heavenletters.org/to-be-alive-is-not-a-hiding-game.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2018 3:48:21 PM
Heavenletter #6492 Thrive, November 4, 2018

God said:

Beloved, kindly turn the tide of your attention to what gives you joy and also gives joy to the world. Keep in mind what gives you joy. Pull the shades up this morning. Lift up the world. Arise.

All the wrongs in the world are for you to let go of. All of them. The sun rises, and so do you. What is that old song about what is the use of worrying and keeping that old kit bag? Today is the day to let go of the past. No kit bags for you, for there is no use in carrying them whatsoever. Be a good news bear!

Every day the sun rises. Rise with the sun. Something glorious is going on in the world. And just so are you to rise. Have a clarion call for joy.

Pan for the gold! Raise your head and arise. The sun does shine. Call the sun to shine on all.

Better than tossing out your troubles, become a juggler of joy. What would give you joy today? Toss it up right now. Off with the old, and on with the new. What is precious for you or precious for anyone else, bring it on. You have some say in your day. Call today to you. Raise your sights. Hallelujah! There is a treasure for you today.

At the least, polish your new belt buckle. Sweep the porch. Water the flowers. Sprinkle attention on the world as you desire. Contemplate joy. Make joy. Right now is the perfect time.

There is great value in not holding over yesterday. Whereas yesterday may have held lightning and thunder, now the sun is shining. Note this. Today is a new day. Yesterday is over. If you didn't enjoy yesterday, then let it go. Do you desire to relive yesterday? If you must rehash something, while you are at it, rehash joy. Today your life is new. Get on with the new. Certainly, don't go along with the past. Welcome the new. Get life into high gear. Open your heart day by day.

Be a hero today. What else are you to be? If you are looking for sense today, kindly bless the world with love today. Be on the threshold of love today and not harbor yesterday.

This is a new day. Start over. Rise to the occasion. Count your lucky stars.

Get in the habit of joy. Look for joy. Restore joy. Turn it over. Find joy where it lies. Claim joy for all. If you want to change your life, make some changes. Change your circumstances. Announce yourself differently.

Listen to birds. Sing sweet songs yourself. If yesterday happened to be a hard day, change your mind today. Hold on to holy days and leave the other days behind you. Let go of the idea that days are piled up against you. Come to new conclusions, for you are to be My sunshine. Be My sunshine.

Beloved, make the sun shine. Change something relative to your life. Make life easier. Why not?

Beloved, you have the beautiful possibility of changing your life.

Do you remember how often olden novels used to have a beautiful photograph or illustration in front that was called a frontispiece? Do you remember those? The frontispiece was always illustrative and admirable on glossy paper. A frontispiece would give the artist's name as well.

Start finding or sketching lovely frontispieces for about seven days' worth for an upcoming novel of your life. Come to think of it, weren't there also - am I mistaken? - afterpieces as well?

Do yourself proud. Yes, make frontispiece sketches for your new life and an afterpiece or two as well.

http://heavenletters.org/thrive.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2018 3:19:21 PM
Heavenletter #6494 Does Over the Rainbow Exist Anywhere Near?, November 6, 2018

God said:

Beloved, by and large, it appears that everyone sees life somewhat differently, and everyone, of course, sees how he sees as correct.

When you feel cold, you are confident that it is chilly. By the same token, when sweat is running off your brow, you are certain it is hot indeed. When someone's take on the temperature is different from yours, then the other's view must be an aberration.

When, as a young child, you had a nice kindergarten teacher, she must have been nice because she was always happy to see you.

When you had a teacher who frowned when she saw you, she must have been mean.

How many points of view are there in the world to see life from that you can accommodate?

At the same time, probably everyone has been mistaken at a given moment, and in your opinion would have been wise to see the way you see because your view could only have been right. Why is it that you have to be right even when you are not infallible? Can it not also be okay for you to be free to be mistaken?

How many good people choose an ideal mate to marry, and how many dreams are dashed? It is said that Humpty-Dumpty could not be put together again. Who is Humpty-Dumpty, and whose reflection ever remains clear in a broken mirror in any case? Who can say? Who can be sure, for there are differences between visions. Some of My children can handle cracked mirrors and seem to stay true. So many more would stay true if only they knew how.

Life in the world seems to be a matter of what time zone you apparently live in, no matter how many times I say time doesn't really exist, no matter how many times you are surprised and can't get this idea through your dear head.

Can the secret to success in life be about adjusting to various time zones? Sometimes you do wonder what can the secret to success in life possibly be founded on.

Sometimes it may seem to you as if you have selective blindness. If you had life figured out, you might be twice as happy as you are now, for you haven't yet quite caught on to the secret of happiness. What you may live is a disillusion that you settle half way into along the way.

Sometimes, success in life could be being able to bear disillusion more than you can do now. Some people can do it, although this may seem beyond your reach.

What does indeed prevent you from full-scale happiness? What prevents you and your loved ones from growing old together with joy. Is this the situation you find yourself in?

Even so, there is marital stability that carries on for some that you wish you knew the secret to. Could it be their humility, or are they just lucky? Some can deal with disillusionment better than others. Yes, it certainly seems to you that it is your disillusionment in yourself that runs wild and is the hardest to take.

You get somewhere in terms of happiness - yet not far enough. You don't want to admit this. You had dreamed you would top the hill of happiness, and then, now, here you are stranded betwixt and between.

Does over the rainbow exist for you anywhere near?

http://heavenletters.org/does-over-the-rainbow-exist-anywhere-near.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2018 3:20:57 PM
Heavenletter #6495 At the End of the Day, November 7, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you don’t have to juggle too many things in your mind all at once. Don’t carry around the concept of too much. One sunburst at a time keeps a good pace.

You, dear one, may find yourself juggling many concepts up and down and all at once. You unravel yourself as if you are a wild merry-go-round spinning in every which direction round and round.

Sometimes, you fill your mind to distraction. You do this often, even when you know better than to squeeze so much into a crowded space all at once.

How likely will you have clarity and precision at a crowded railway station when steam hisses up? Accord yourself room to breathe. Don’t pack your suitcases to the brim, let alone stuff your hungry mind. You don’t have to prove anything to yourself or the world.

Be big with love and sparse with shoving thoughts here and there and everywhere.

Your mind isn’t to be like a flea market or a clothes line crowded beyond reason. Let one thought at a time be a fine motto. Certainly, hold one emotion at a time in deference to peace on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Pile up nothing. Let your life be like autumn trees as their leaves fall into place on the ground beneath them. You don’t want your mind leaping in cross-directions all at once.

To have a full life doesn’t mean a cross-purposed life and that you run out of breath. May you have peace, and may the world have peace. Dote on peace. Keep up with peace.

Time may seem to be of the essence. Regardless, peace is of the essence.

Accommodate peace every day of the week. Lean back. Get comfortable. You don’t have to be disarrayed. There is no rush. It is not easy to be at peace and simultaneously be in a rush, yet you can get your job done. Still, why not go at a pace that gets the job done rather than dilly-dally with it? What are you supposed to be doing? Put your attention where it is appointed to be.

What does the expression “to take your time” mean after all? Of course, you can’t be agitated and calm at the same time.

Do you really want to ride in a speedboat of time? Get your work done.

Perhaps, if you are Einstein, you might be paid for daydreaming. Otherwise, the name of the job is getting it done.

You don’t have to be the tortoise, and you don’t have to be the hare. You can be fast and amenable, can’t you now? Can you not be just right? Surely, there is nothing the matter with being effective. Slow and steady may have their place. Fast and steady are well-recommended as well. Whatever you are doing, be done with it while you are at it.

God speed, yet not speed at all costs.

Tending to business isn’t about a flagrant style or rushing to beat the band, nor is it about taking all the time in the world. Get your job done and over. Don't string yourself along. You don’t have to take a slow walk in the park. Hie to the finish line sooner than later.

You know, Beloved, thinking about work often is the same as accumulating it.

http://heavenletters.org/at-the-end-of-the-day.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2018 3:05:42 PM
Heavenletter #6496 How Can All This Be True in the Same Lifetime?, November 8, 2018

God said:

Beloved, Beloved, what boondoggles you in life? Of course, I beseech you to look forward to joy, or, at least, to let life enjoy you!

Life does not have to be so sobering as it is made out to be. In terms of relative life, life is looked upon as quick and done. Because it is relative life, sometimes it seems to be too short or too long depending. This is the thing with day to day life - upon how you happen to feel about it at a given moment, everything depends.

Life seems to be effervescent and, therefore, ever-changing. You don't want boredom, yet, you want something in life you can depend on, like money and life itself. All you seem to have is speculation. In seeming reality, you don't know what is going to happen in the next moment. Anyway, life is here today and gone tomorrow.

You do well that Infinity is your foundation and Eternity seems more like your ballpark.

Of course, when you were a child, you craved to grow older. Once you become a so-called adult, you might not want so much to keep on growing older. Your mind may contemplate aches and pains, and friends wander off. You don't adore the idea of those dear to you running off somewhere and leaving you up in the air.

Nor do you adore the idea of leaving everything well enough alone either. You may be betwixt and between.

The story of life goes on. You have heard Me say there is no beginning, and there is no ending.

You really don't want to be an old person who sits around with old friends pondering whatever happened to so and so when it is inevitable that sooner or later everyone takes off for the wild blue yonder.

Of course, you have made up your mind that you will have to do without everyone you have so genially relied on, or they will have to do without you.

This can't be the most there is that life offers. Nor do you want to be one of the early ones who ducks out before everybody else. You don't want to be early or late. You are not at all sure how long you can last, nor can you be sure you really want to stay or really leave either way.

Somehow you have been set up expecting greater promise from life. It may feel like a let-down to get to the last chapter.

You have rather wondered what can the sum of life be about. You have pondered what all your past lives that may have lead to what and where you are all about. When all is said and done, you begin to believe that, by some miracle, there are happy endings.

You wonder how it is possible to have had all the joy you have had along with all the fear and trembling in the same lifetime as though this can properly be allowed. Can life be one way and another, and it's okay?

http://heavenletters.org/how-can-all-this-be-true-in-the-same-lifetime.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!