Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/19/2018 3:31:30 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6476 Great Good in the World, October 19, 2018

God said:

Beloved, there is a Great Good in the world, if I do say so Myself, Who speaks every day and night from within you again and again. You do want this, don’t you? You desire that I talk to you more and more? You want to catch the words I whisper to you from the depths and heights and subtlety of what I say. I do speak sweetly, although I do not speak solely sweet nothings. I am solid of purpose. You like it when your ear is pressed to My Words. All aboard. Let’s find out.

Of course, this that you refer to as you is open to sweet talk, yet I extend the strength beyond sweetness alone. I love lightness with you, yet, of course, there is also a higher setting according to what you are open to hear what comes along with all of Me and, therefore, you – more than you may imagine.

We have known each other for more than eons. Oneness is well-known now.

Certainly, you are in My heart safe and sound and found for all time.

Within My heart, you may well find your heart blossoming as never before. All is within you. This is a matter of fact. Be patient. Of course, naturally We are patient with Our Vast mutual longing. I call our longing Vast, that for which you have been a long time seeking. You really are beginning to get the hang of Oneness for the sake of old times’ sake.

There is much to do with life in this land of earth in spirit, and how you yearn to catch up and get far ahead. I tell you to be slow-paced and patient at the same time as I excitedly tell you to zoom ahead, because what on earth are you waiting for?!! A rainy day?

You may not have noticed when you got caught up to the brim of Oneness. And that this can happen more than once. You will always get another chance and another.

Of course, even before learning to give love comes an actual ample loving presence filled within what you call yourself.

Sometimes you may feel like a slow traveler when it comes to giving love as a simple giver of love would do. You have often yearned to be loved more than you desire to love. You have been good at struggling to give love and, even so, actually distributing good wealth of love – you’ve long been waiting for the actual love to appear right at your fingertips. Somehow, it’s not quite natural-seeming to you to spill your love. You may feel that you are the runt of the litter and a slow learner when it comes to love.

No matter, you will catch up before you know it. Now will be the time for you to fulfill your quota. This giving of love will be the easiest thing in the world. It will be a snap. You will never cut love short. You will find that you do know very well what it is to give love rather than to grab it for yourself. You don’t have to love everything and everyone all at once. Just love. Love somewhat somehow. How’s that? And love someone over and over again, for you are someone who is learning that you can fill up a balloon of love over and over again.

Sometimes you come to the conclusion that you would really rather fill up someone else’s heart to the brim before you fill up your own lagging heart. Fill your heart and others’ as well. There are plenty of choices of hearts to fill up at this moment for the joy of the world as We speak.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2018 3:25:49 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6477 The Lily of Life, October 20, 2018

God said:

Beloved, regardless of how it may seem to you, your life isn’t dependent upon whether there is rain or shine. The good life doesn’t have to depend any more upon whether your car starts or not or even life itself.

Your life does depend upon how you think about it, however. Upon how you sort out your life depends so much. When you come to see that life has great meaning of itself, you see life according to its true value more deeply than you used to.

This isn’t quite so simple as it sounds. We are not speaking now of pretending. Pretending can be referred to as simply gilding the lily. There is a fine line between telling yourself stories and seeing life in a positive way. While you look away from True Reality, you may be perpetually blocking yourself from a fantastic ball game.

Yet how powerful is perception. There is something new you could be learning. Please do not persist in carting around the idea that all is lost. To have a glimmer of good fortune to look forward to also has a basis. Wars are won. The truth will be told. No matter what, you, yes you, can be SOMEONE GREAT. You are!

Yes, it takes courage. Lean toward courage then. Lean toward belief. You could be right. A life you desire isn’t always a pipe dream.

How could Abraham Lincoln become President of the United States? From a realistic point of view, some might have said that such an idea amounted to foolishness.

I wonder, did Lincoln desire this for a necessity? Did Lincoln have the desire to be President of the United States during the Civil War? Could he have dreamed of it or not at all?

There are undreamed dreams that also come true.

Is there not an expression in the world: “Anything can come true?”

At present, life is not a certainty anywhere on the scale.

And someday, it will be in style for all desired dreams to come true right before your eyes.

Are you as insistent as the object world hat seems to say that all dreams cannot come true just like that? Are you so certain that the blind cannot see, or the deaf hear, or the mute speak, or anything at all?

I have to tell you that I love surprise endings even as I do not guarantee them, nor do I love every single surprise ending that occurs any more than you as individuals do. You don’t love it when you find a hole in your wallet, nor do I.

I do believe in life and taking life on the chin when you must for awhile until you can see life differently. You can forestall coming to quick conclusions. The die is not always cast.

Everyone has a life no matter what you or anyone may or may not feel about it on one day or another.

You don’t know everything. You may not know anything.

Knowingness is an equal opportunity employer. Opportunity can’t be said to be a sure bet. No one knows for sure on earth what the next moment will bring.

Death isn’t all that death has been cooked up to be. Death isn’t as it always has been declared. Death isn't the Salvation Army – for what must you be saved from when death is not and life is eternal? Saved from life and love eternal? Saved from making music with Me?

Not by a long shot. No, I will not hear of it. I see beyond a veil of tears. Come along with Me.

http://heavenletters.org/the-lily-of-life.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2018 3:54:24 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6478 Rest in Me, October 21, 2018

God said:

Beloved of My heart, clear the passageways of your heart. Nothing is to get in the way of the free-flow of Our One beautiful heart. Clear the smallest blocks that get in the way of Infinite clear-seeing and clear-hearing. Let Us realize constant comfort and joy in Our Union. Oneness flows, I accept you wholeheartedly. There is no reason for dismay to cover up the Oneness of Infinity.

Seat yourself comfortably in My heart. Be at ease with Me. Be separate from tension. Do not for one moment overlook Oneness.

I welcome you, and the world welcomes you on My behalf and on behalf of Oneness. Do you stymie yourself to the extent of your own resistance to welcoming your perceived Self to life on Earth?

What within your Self do you fight? Are you not good enough for this world and above? Wake up! You are exalted to the High Heavens. Is there any other kind of Heaven but the one on High?

I exalt you. I have never not. I hasten you to My heart. Come close. Come, climb to the top of My message board. I hear you before you hear yourself. I am Yourself as you are Mine. We are not a mixed bag.

No longer think of yourself as some kind of quarry.

Safe are you with Me.

Whatever you deliberate about, let go of it. Come closer. All these worries you parade around like ponies in a circus - they are irrelevant to you. They are insignificant to the whole of life in Heaven on Earth.

When events are irrelevant to Me, they are irrelevant and unnecessary to you. Relieve yourself of these little tics that disturb you. Love My essence, for this is the same essence in which you are blessed. You are here to fill the world with essence of life all the way in excess of Heaven.

Forget the necessities of taxes and all the seeming matters that rub you the wrong way.

Be you on Earth as you are in Heaven.

I, God, penetrate your Soul. I, God in Heaven, the very God Who stands before you and leads you, I find you in Me. Why, here you are. Stay.

Do you think you are a gnat or ant on Earth and, to your mind, of no royal merit? Forget that, for any and everything on Earth has a purpose and fulfills its purpose. You appear in the world for a while. Whether you know the High Purpose of your seemingly illusive Being, deliver it. Have no concerns. I'm taking care of all life. Rest in Me.

You are not a passing fancy. You are a remarkable presence. You, the Essence of God, pass this way. Even when no one on Earth yet remains to hold conscious memory of you this time around, your mark is made. You are longed for. You are a unique quality that passes through the Earth just the way a star passed through the sky. Every single cell on Earth fulfills its purpose, and you are essential to the Light of the World. And so is everyone.

I bow to every seeming particle of life. Our Oneness is not exactly a partnership. Rather, it is a Oneness, and Oneness is far-flung, which means it is everywhere. Hearts are exponents of Oneness. Hark, the herald angels sing.

Every bird that flies and every sound and chirp are wonders of the world. The world may not be everything you want it to be, yet the world shares the firmament along with you.

Note, I do not figure out Our Oneness. Am-ness I am. Equally, you are the same Am-ness I AM. I AM is the whole story of creation as it streams along in full fiddle.

http://heavenletters.org/rest-in-me.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2018 7:43:20 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6479 In Your True Light, October 22, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you do not have to think so much. You are a Being of God. You contribute to the Earth. This is natural. It is yours to do. You aren't doing anyone a favor. You are a High Being, High Human Being. You uplift the world simply by flying high.

The occasion of Our Love is ongoing. Our love never evaporates. It is Infinite. Our love shines. It shines now.

You are as I AM. You ARE I AM.

It isn't that you have to grasp what I say. You ARE what I say. You are the Heart of My Existence. You are far greater than any image or crown or aura. You are Godness Itself. That I exalt you with all the power of God. I tell you the God's Honest Truth. I do not speculate. I state.

Does it make sense to you to doubt Me? How do you make sense of this? What is the meaning of God Almighty to you? We are One Breath. We are One, and so you are also Almighty. This does not mean you make magic tricks. No tricks, yet the you that you seem to see as constricted to one body, yes, of course, you can do anything, and, of course you go beyond that which you tend to hold onto as your lesser self, as if you cannot accept the beauty and goodness and brilliance of your One identifiable Self.

No longer hide. You do not to have to cough or choke on your own glory. When you ARE the Glory of God, take the Glory of God in your own stride, for You ARE the Glory of God.

You do not have to grasp what I say, for you ARE what I say. Now accept and take to heart the gist of what I say. Ride with Me in a chariot to Heaven. All the beauty of what Heaven means in all languages calls you to Me. It calls you to where you already are. Where you already are is with Me.

I do not exaggerate. I speak simply. You are in a position where you will do well to accept yourself in the True Light that is yours. You don't have to be awkward and feel out of place or hold back Who You Are. Accept all the majesty you have within you, as this is for you to give. You are as I say you are, yet you seem to cast yourself in a lesser role.

Perhaps it can be said that you, Beloved, are an absent-minded God of Love whose thoughts are elsewhere. Sometimes you forget yourself. You get side-tracked from truth. You may invest in being less, as if you are not capable of shaking off any debt you impose upon yourself. Be as free as a bird. I am telling you that you already are.

Responsibility isn't the same as worry. Responsibility is the same as containment and offering glistening fresh fruit to all. Responsibility isn't a weight. Change the angle you see from. Beloved, you are a high-flying bird. You will not fall.

Avow yourself. No longer disavow yourself. Say to Me as One with Me:

"Yes, My Oneness, the God of All, I accept the treasures You hand to me. I will disperse them like rose petals. I will stand tall, and from my true height, even as time does not really exist, I recognize my God-Given life on Earth in Thy Name as the Great Time of my humble life. Never am I arrogant."

http://heavenletters.org/in-your-true-light.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2018 4:53:53 PM
Heavenletter #6480 What Can Amaze God?, October 23, 2018

God said:

Beloved, how many or how few people agree intrinsically with each other as if they were made for each other? From the general view, hardly enough, yet it happens. How peaceful and energizing pure harmony can be when there is lots more of it. Let’s have it!

As it is, what is accomplished from good people who do not always see eye to eye?

This uncanny world of Our making is made of outright genius. The world heaps wonder upon wonder. Hurray for this Universe that sparkles life! Do you follow Me?

There is endeavor, and there are often gifts after gifts that spring up like poppies at your feet! What garden has not been planted or seemingly springs up on its own?

What hath not God wrought simply without effort, and yet what do you and I have yet to create? Look at what Our Oneness has already emblazoned on the world. What miracles will not be done according to Our energizing Will? Come on, World, let’s see what you are made of! Shine!

There is indeed much spontaneity to look forward to. Life races to create at the speed of light and takes no effort to perform, but only joy to give! After all, Who is The Doer? Why, I AM! Not you, Beloved. This that We call you tends to be an observer, yes? Or even an analyzer. Enough of analyzing.

Just think of being alive in this world and all that which lies before so naturally in the same way a baby chick hatches from an egg. We might as well call Our One Self a Golden Egg while We are at it!

As One, you and I, fly through the air and synchronize Heaven and Earth all as One.

What more is going to come to pass? What rose petals will you leave behind? You may surprise yourself, but not Me. What could possibly surprise Me? Of course, I am often delighted, and so are you!

Play in this marvelous world.

There is Greater yet to appear. Life comes in waves, cropping up more and more. Think less. Plan little. Move right along. Take life as it appears before you right and left. Make life stunning while you are at it.

You don’t just sit at the breakfast table stirring life around like cooked oatmeal with a wooden spoon. Give your all to life. Do it. Don’t look back. Bring life up to the front of the line. Be a fast jet and hie to life. Meet the dawn.

Whatever you condone in the world or not, the world is made of outright genius. Hooray for the Universe that is at Our fingertips. What hath not God wrought so simply without effort, and, yet, what do you and I have yet to be awed by as miracles pop up every day?

Life races to catch up to itself. Life actually does catch up to itself and beyond itself and surpasses itself and surpasses the world’s will according to My Will at the speed of light. This takes no effort whatsoever.

Think of being alive in this world and all the wonders to perform and to uphold!

Merrily, dream or not, take back the idea that life is just a dream and sing out that you turn somersaults in mid-air.

What more miracles will yet come to pass? You may surprise yourself, but not Me. I will not be surprised. What can surprise Me? Of course, I AM often delighted. Be delighted along with Me!

http://heavenletters.org/what-can-amaze-god.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!