Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
6/30/2018 11:20:35 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6365 You Have Every Choice, June 30, 2018

God said:

Beloved, good morning! In the world at large, there are choices open to you and many ways to go and doors to open and to walk through. When you get down to it, there are, by far, more unending embracing ways of life left open to you beyond the tightly drawn tale of The Lady or the Tiger.

God is more than two ways. God has resources up His sleeves. God knows no limits. Nor do I want you setting up limits either.

You have choices to make. Oft-times you have been given and reach out for the doldrums. In the same way, beautiful for-ever-after approaches have also flown to you and landed on your shoulder. Be on the lookout, for life - it can appear to you from somewhere over the rainbow in a thrice! Life is available to you in a variety of ways.

As familiar as the doldrums are to you, no longer are you to take doldrums on faith. The doldrums sit on the equator of the Atlantic Ocean just like your moods with their sudden storms and faltering winds. Tell Me true, is this not a fair description of how you may too often see yourself?

Then, gratefully, suddenly, somehow you are becalmed. You come up roses before your very eyes. It's as if you can't do anything wrong! Thank God, this new joy is your destiny. The distressing apparitions you fear are not who you are.

Said Hamlet: "There are more things on Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

My Beloved, face the facts that all the struggling you do in the world will not give you the return you are looking for. Force of effort is a poor bet - ineffective. Rather, your strenuous struggles tend to dig you deeper into stress just like that. There exists a place within you where you don't have to try so hard. Drop your tight hold on life. Let life present itself to you. If your desire is to succeed, I am telling you to stop fighting so hard. I reinforce that you are to set sail now anew and anew once and for all. Now it is time for you to take a new spin on life. A new spin on life is on the horizon for you.

Beloved, be the sun shining on the moors. Stumble upon a new habitat of joy. Be on the ready, ever alert, every ready to flourish in all your good news. Jump on the chance. What on Earth have you been waiting for?!!!

You may say you have no choice. I say you have every choice. Start facing up to this.

It is your choice to be down-mouthed or to be full of light. Reach out for cheerfulness before gloom and doom. Toss out all the old negative babble. Grab joy without a moment's hesitation. Get onto a new track. Isn't it about time? Aren't you long overdue? When you can move fast, why would you linger over an old pot of stew?

I simply don't get it. If today is a new day, why then isn't a new day dawning for you?

How long do you wait? How long do you have to keep Me waiting on your behalf? I have been ready and waiting before you were born, and now I am still waiting. Use your time to good avail. Go toward joy at an even pace. Catch on to joy once and for all. This is the new beautiful path I set before you. I beckon you to come to Me here.

http://heavenletters.org/you-have-every-choice.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2018 3:56:39 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6366 A Visitor's Visa on Earth, July 1, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I, God in Heaven, host you to life on Earth. You are here at My behest. You are My Dear Guest on Earth. You are My Oneness wrapped up in One. You join Me as One in Word and Deed and Love, My Dear Friend, the Most Dear One of One, dear friend to Me you are.

There are exceptions and concessions on this visit as there are on visitor visas to all lands on Earth. You carry what may be called an extended visitor's visa; however, you don't stay here on Earth in the same body forever. Just the same, you may be sure, with all your heart, that you are here as long or as short as the length of your life.

Earth is dedicated to you. You are Earth's keeper. Know deeply how welcome you are to life on Earth. I keep a helping eye on you. May you well know the bounties that are yours on this plane of life and dance for joy of it.

Yes, the day will come when you will turn in your lease on life. I ask for a gift from you - for your understanding to all. Your understanding makes all the difference in the world. Without understanding, you may feel like a bare twig on a tree. Understanding is one of the greatest talents you have. As you grow in understanding and acceptance and gratitude, you share your heart. You see more keenly what life may be like for another. Now you know more of life on Earth.

What may have struck you as illogical before - perhaps actions and attitude from another that you only knew to push away - now you may have a greater grasp. You come closer to getting inside another's heart. You see more clearly the depth of the milk of human kindness that waited in your heart. You see farther now into another's heart. When you see deeper, you naturally reveal greater love, and a more true bond of friendship rises.

When you have understanding of another who has gone through high and low tides, so are you better understood. In truth, now put your arm around others' shoulders.

In truth, there is more to behold in everyone, young and old, than you may at first see. The fact is that no one who comes before you is a throwaway. There is more to see than you at first may see, as blinded as you have been. The more you see, the truer the meeting of ways. It is good to understand and is so very good to be understood. Two become brothers. Two sailors on one ship become One. If life on a ship includes walking the plank, no one walks the plank alone. Perhaps it may come true that no one at all has to walk the plank.

Don't think I try to pull pity out from you. No, no, not pity. No one is asking for your tears. Pity is a far cry from love. Love feels good and is good, whereas weeping and commiseration withhold honor. Standing a step higher than another seems more like making yourself higher than a poor unfortunate. Who feels honored by being a poor unfortunate?

Do good, certainly. To come from pity may extol you and thus relegate another who is pitied to seeming less than One with you. Don't feed pity on another. Feeling pitied may well make someone feel subordinate to you. I'm all for your caring and forswearing pity. Better to see everyone in merit and not pity.

How would you yourself rather be looked at?

http://heavenletters.org/a-visitors-visa-on-earth.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2018 1:03:17 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6367 Represent God Now!, July 2, 2018

God said:

Beloved, come now, sit near Me. Please set aside the grim conclusions you persist in. Let go of the idea that you are going through a hard time. You seem to have an inclination to declare hard times are here again. Think! Reinvent yourself. Sing a new song.

Change your mind about suffering. No more are you, even once more, to exploit the old idea of putting yourself down. No more. Not once more are you to diminish yourself. Every time you do, it’s as if you have hired a blimp to fly in the sky with a sign that says: “Hard times are here to stay.”

You may even have some such song blaring high in the sky for all to look up to and listen to.

As you walk along the street, you yourself may hum a dour song.

Instead, keep singing: “Happy days are here again!” – and mean it. Stand up for what you want and for that I ask you to sing out in joy.

Vow to Me. Say: “Holy God, from now on I will give You incentive to urge the Universe to highlight all the blessings that are mine. You want me to underscore my good points. It’s clear that you want me to look up at You and announce myself in good fashion.

You want me to change my outlook from ho-hum to what You see as true, whereas I tend to see that You go too far in Your praise of me without substance, something I see as more on the order of a promissory note.”

Beloved, not a promissory note. No, indeed. Rather, I see as a warrantee signed, sealed, and delivered by Me, God.

Despite your insecurities, you can believe Me. I speak truth. I do not lead you on. Believe in your own Self. Speak well of yourself. Smile at the right cues.

Accept the proposition of speaking well of yourself. This isn’t a radical idea when you consider that you are My child and of My Oneness.

First, I ask you to face front and have much more confidence in yourself. From now on, when you look in the mirror – and when you don’t – smile at yourself and remind yourself that I ask you to meet the coming day with not just a cursory smile, rather with a wide smile that sparkles and can only attract goodness and mercy to you all the days of your life.

Beloved, say: “Heidi hi ho!” to this day that is about to unfold before your very eyes.

Beloved, you are already on stage. If you happen to be an announcer introducing someone else, what might you say? I know you would not appear to announce in the seeming way you have been, such as:

“Hello, folks. Here’s just some so-so guy to introduce to you. Apologies, if you will excuse me, I couldn’t find anyone better than this today. This has been my run of luck lately. Please excuse me for disappointing you.”

What kind of emcee are you anyway?

I ask you to speak well of everyone, including yourself. Do you really think you do not exist or that you are invisible or that you are not much? Change your tune now.

Announce yourself. Speak up so everyone can see you and hear you. Speak up in a lively manner. Speak up. Be heard. Radiate sound and light. Speak as I would speak on your behalf. Now I suggest you are to speak on behalf of Me. Is this asking too much?

Not at all. I say: “About time.”

http://heavenletters.org/represent-god-now.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2018 2:44:44 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6368 Battles and Peace Are Both Your Doing or Undoing, July 3, 2018

God said:

Beloved, no longer be overly concerned with what other people may or may not make of you. What is so all-important about what anyone thinks that makes you feel disheveled with yourself no matter how unkind and unjustified another's random thoughts may be? You alone are responsible for the thoughts you think – no matter how rude another’s thoughts may be and no matter how isolated you may feel. Rather than to keep processing another’s thoughts, do whatever you have to do to remove such thoughts from the face of the Earth.

Develop a thick skin then. Be scorned then, and be done with it.

What another fellow-traveler thinks of you is his business. No one outside you is to be the be-all and end-all of you. Nor is what you make of another their doing or concern.

Sooner or later, you have to get off your high horse. You don’t have to like what may be said. What you have to get rid of is your resentment. The fact is that there is no other in this world, and what you may think of another is not your concern in life either. Certainly, you are not to retaliate against yourself or anyone by harboring resentment. This is not asking too much of you. You have been asking too little of yourself.

It isn’t your concern as to who spurns you. Don’t make it your concern. Rebuttals are not to become the lifelong theme of your life. Your business and My business are One and the same. Our business is to cast love, just as any seeming other also has the deep down ability and responsibility to do so.

I can dismiss this lickety-split, just like that. Yes, you are right, it is easy for Me. For you to make confidence a reality is another story.

For Me, I know better than to take offense in the first place. A seeming other isn’t the mission of your life. It so happens that you matter to Me exceedingly. I think enough of you to make up for whatever downturned thoughts another may hold.

You are My Beloved. The seeming one who finds fault with you is My Same Beloved. There is Oneness, and there are no sides for Me to take. And if you rant and rave against this other, and only silently, then you too are mistaken. You two are both remiss.

Undo the malaise. The worst that can be is that you are both misinformed. This is not at all how life is to be – not at all. There is no such place so unruly in the world that I made.

Back in the day when men hammered nails into the rails for fourteen hours a day, they had a better chance of wearing out their bodies before their hearts, minds, and soul. Beloved, don’t step on your own toes.

First and foremost, it is within yourself that you are to make peace. Do you see this now? It isn’t a new idea that it is yourself that you are to make peace with.

What kind of peace is an ugly peace? What kind of peace built with resentment can there be? It is no peace at all.

Negativity and peace are incompatible. One way or another, it lies within you to flip resentment. This is something that must happen within you, and you are the only one who can do it for you.

I kid you not.

This can be done, and you must do it. Wait for no one. Change the world right now before Our very eyes.

http://heavenletters.org/battles-and-peace-are-both-your-doing-or-undoing.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2018 1:10:17 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6369 You Come Shining Through, July 4, 2018

God said:

Beloved, it's perfectly okay to let go of the reins. There is no need to hold on tight. With or without your preoccupation on how life is going to turn out, life is going to turn out.

Your focus on your life is beyond what happens. You don't altogether rule the roost. Furthermore, you don't always have it down pat what is good and/or what is the matter. All of life isn't your call, and when it may be your call, how would you know what is the right call? You can't always call the shots. Even if you can, how do you know for sure what call is the most propitious to make? You simply don't always know what hits the spot.

You don't always know what one answer may mean or not mean. Someone wonderful may occur, yet you didn't see the downside coming along. All of life that slips through may not be cracked up to be what you thought it to be.

This means not to worry. By and large, life is not always exactly as proposed to be.

This isn't to lead to insecurity but to more confidence. Life is going to be okay and often better than you think. This is the way of the world. You might as well let go of life's shackles. Free yourself from what you stack up as what has to be. What you see as a bargain isn't always what you were sure it would be. When life conks out on you, count yourself lucky regardless. In any case, life turns out as it does with or without your say.

Life isn't obligated to turn out this way or that way. What you do know for sure is that life will reveal itself. You are not always the head director.

You can always bless life as it is.

Life doesn't have to win the Hit Parade. You don't always have to win the prize of your choice. Regardless, you come shining through.

Life is authorized to take you unawares. You don't have to fight life or resurrect it. You don't need anything. Get used to the idea that you are only required to shake hands with life. You may be certain you require a specificity to occur, for life isn't obliged. Life is a discovery you make. You think you need something to follow through the way you think. One way or another, life is a bonus. Yes, sure, you may be convinced life was to turn out one way or another, and yet life blesses you another way.

One thing for sure is that life will turn out. Life is really not a contest. Nevertheless, you win the life you do. You win a life, and one you share with others and one is yours to be grateful for. You were granted a life. You are never without one, no sirree. You will travel uptown and downtown and all around the block. You will have had an adventure, perhaps beyond your understanding, yet an adventure, nevertheless, before you take your leave of Planet Earth.

However your life turns out, consider that it absolutely betokens a serenade meant for you, and you pull it together, God be praised. You win the prize meant for you. Pick out the pearls and say:

"Thank You, God, for this prizewinner. May I put my arms around You and thank You for Your Grace. Now I see that my life was just on time and filled to the brim with blessings and gems meant royally for me in Your Honor. Hey, thanks, God, for a sumptuous feast. I'm ready to thank You, God, just as I am, and to see what comes next."

http://heavenletters.org/you-come-shining-through.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!