Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
7/10/2018 2:58:13 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6375 We Are Going to Make Great Music Together, July 10, 2018

God said:

Beloved, no matter how much and how deep down you desire wealth, you can't quite believe that you are meant to receive greater than this. You will not be denied. Here's how it is: Wealth can't light a candle to the music that you and I are going to make together. Sit up. Get ready. Let's go!

Your life is about to turn upside down. Do you begin to feel wonderfulness on its way to you? Know this. Feel this.

You are going to ride the escalator of life up to the fulmination of the miracles of upcoming life on its way to you. You are ready to catch up to long-awaiting miracles that are ready to emerge into full bloom.

Surely, you already know that miracles exist. Miracles exist for everyone, not just for some and not just once in a while. Ready, set, go! Miracles have always been on their way to you, yes, to you, and to every child of Mine - miracles in all their Glory.

The time is now. No more refraining from all your blessings. Non-existent time will no longer detain you. Now, the world is getting ready for you. Dreams are ripe to come true now. Reach up, and you shall receive. All of life is dancing before you. All of life is for you.

Be generous with yourself. It is high time that you open your arms, your eyes, and your heart to all that is on its way. Accept in advance. Perk up. Herald the joy before you. Joy has always been before you from the beginning. Widen your thinking and lift up your arms now to receive.

Never again will you drag your feet. Never again will you hang around for your day to come. I call you now "Awakened One" in one fell swoop, and so will you know Who and where you are, even as there is no separate identity for you to speak of.

Enough of fear upon you. You have had enough by now.

Everything in the past, let go of it now, for full glory is gazing upon you. Think anew. The day you have been waiting for is here right before you. You have been sleeping, and now you are waking up before your very eyes or, at the very least, with new eyes. Do you begin to feel yourself waking up to a new essence of life? Indeed, I am writing your name now on blessing after blessing in beautifully curved letters on a splendid new agreement that I eagerly await you to sign.

If you don't believe Me, go ahead. If you are inclined, muscle-test! You have always been on the verge. It just happens you were napping or off on some other jaunt, whiling away the illusion of time. The illusion of time just hasn't been moving fast enough in your favor by a long shot.

This is about to change, and the so-called you and I are going to change. Your life is going to change before your very eyes overnight. Actually, the change is not in your good fortune. The change is in you. Most of all, you will be clearer to yourself now. Now you will better suit yourself. Heretofore, you drifted off target in your life. You didn't see yourself up to snuff. You meandered off-base. It was your timing that was off. You were your own disappointer. Your life is always up to you in that your life depends upon the way you see it. Make no bones about this.

/heavenletters.org/we-are-going-to-make-great-music-together.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2018 5:48:48 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6376 A Blaze of Glory We Are, July 11, 2018

God said:

Beloved, a moment can take an Eternity. And, at any moment in time, an Eternity may also span a brief moment.

How you, My offspring, no matter how far flung you may feel, how your heart yearns to grasp all the mysteries of life and nature, to know full well how to find for yourself the patterns of existence and to see yourself as the true knower of reality that you yearn to be – realize now how your desire keeps your mind young and keeps you coherent as if you are truly the wholeness of mind and heart at play that I say you are, much in the same way as a forest is a congregation of trees. Regardless, you can explore a tree and a forest both as One. There is more to everything than you presently acknowledge.

In truth, you are well aware of everything all at once. You can see! You can see! You do know!

You do grasp everything at once, yet you don’t know how to put Greatness into words. You do have full swoops of knowledge, yet you don’t quite know to boldly say so. You are an innocent knower without knowing how to express yourself.

I tell you that you are forever-knowing. If time did exist, you would be up-to-the-minute. You may quibble over words. You may investigate too closely.

I say that you can be all-knowing and not have to enumerate details. You can know all without sprawling it out all over piece by piece.

If you dared to bespeak the big picture, you would see that you are a fount of knowledge. Knowledge is light. Knowledge is as light as air, and knowledge is worth gold, yet knowledge doesn’t need to be weighed on a scale. Details are not all-important. Details are only details.

You don’t need an IQ test in order to know that you have an IQ. In any case, IQ doesn’t light a candle next to love. Love outweighs IQ heads over heels.

Beloved, even if you are born the runt of the litter, nothing says you have to stay that way. You are free to gain great strides. Again, you may come up against time that doesn’t exist and isn’t even in the same ballpark. Contrary to general opinion, there is no slow, and there is no fast. There just is what is. You don’t have to go to such great lengths in order to establish yourself. Put away your scales. There is knowing.

Know Me. What else must you know that stands you in such good favor?

You sure don’t have to own glibness. It so happens, I am your Glory. This is the short and long of it.

You don’t have to have Me, for you are part and parcel of Me. You are My Beloved. We share existence, do We ever!

So One are We, in such a blaze of Glory are We, you hardly see your true existence. You may be out of sight, yet never are you out of My sight. It is a myth that you need anything. How can you who are everything in the world and beyond and lack nothing when you are already at the top of the mountain? Look up and see Vastness before you. By all means, see Vastness and embrace Vastness. Vastness wins. You are not a sliver of Vastness. You are the whole kit and kaboodle of Vastness.

You are more than a leaf on a tree. You are the whole tree. You are nature itself. You are the leaf on the tree as well as the environs of the tree. Whatever is the most you have thought of yourself, far greater than this are you.

http://heavenletters.org/a-blaze-of-glory-we-are.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2018 1:29:34 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6377 You Are Getting Somewhere, July 12, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you are not standing still. You are moving forward. You certainly are getting somewhere. You may not be going as fast as you would like. Of course, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Now, for those who have been reading My Words for a while, you know that I also say strongly that time is not. Time is an apparition. You can’t go by it, for, in truth, there is no time at all. Many heads on Earth got together, and something called time was mutually agreed upon even as it is observable that time fluctuates. Time isn’t stable. It is a will o’ the wisp. Time calls its own shots. Time is like sparkling water that bubbles up. Time disappears the moment it appears. There is no catching up to it. No one knows where time goes. The minute time pops up, it is gone. There is no holding on to it. The effervescence of time goes flat.

You may long for time, or you may wish to avoid it, yet willy-nilly, time seems to haunt you. You never get the better of it. Of course, you can’t catch up to what is made up in the first place. Of course, time may plague you – that is, you may feel plagued by time. Certainly, time gives you a run for your money.

For something that doesn’t exist, time gets lots of attention, and you get fooled right and left. You step right up as fast as you can and are always taken aback at what seems like a loss. If time doesn’t exist in the first place, why spend time worrying about where it goes?

You don’t catch up to time, and you don’t always surpass it. Time is flimsy. Indeed, time pulls the rug out from under you. You really wouldn’t give two cents for time, although you sometimes feel you would give a lot for even a little more of it.

In truth, love is on a continuum, even as you may be sure that love has passed you by, while at the same time, you weep for it.

Truth be said, time gets under your skin and seems to jiggle you around.

Timelessness goes under the full name of Infinity. In Infinity, you get your money’s worth. In Infinity, you are never charged by the hour. As silent as Infinity is, Infinity stays by your side. Yes, Infinity exists, yet you don't quite wrap Infinity around you.

It does, indeed, seem that you are more aware of the passage of time than you are aware of Infinity.

In a sense, Infinity has no playing field. There do not seem to be edges or moments to Infinity. If you were more acquainted with Infinity, you might believe in it more. As it is, you can’t touch it and catch up to it even as Infinity is real and no fooling.

Infinity embraces you. Infinity is secure. Not that you can run off with it. Infinity must be what peace looks like. Is there really peace on Earth as it is said it is in Heaven? What is the story here?

On second thought, you really do get a kick out of activity. And, so, you debate what is really not debatable. There’s not a choice let up on at this time. If you really have choices of the stature between forgoing shopping or a good movie – would you be so occupied?

You do like the idea of sitting up front with Me, God, in the cockpit, yet, at this time, you might well be without propositions to talk over with Me!

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-getting-somewhere.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2018 1:37:06 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6378 Hallowed Be Thy Name, July 13, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you are vital to Me. You are My integral gift to Me, you Who art also My Self. You are true to My heart. You are a blessing I cannot keep to Myself. I never wish to keep you a secret. You are for sharing, and so I share you. I share My Self with you. Since We are One, and there is I, the One, then there is yourself, also My One Self. I share you in Oneness. There is naught else I can do. When I say: "Hallowed be thy name," this is exactly what I mean to say.

I read over every word of a Heavenletter again and again. I recall you. I take you to My heart. I keep singing a song of you. I hold you out to Myself. I kiss My hands that hold you out to the Universe. I am in gratitude to you, that is, to My Self. What do you imagine I would do but to be beholden to you for the miracle I made without any fuss about it? You are My Self. You give Me and the Universe and everyone in it a great return - a return of Beingness Itself Originally Given. I account for Oneness simply.

I ponder you. That is, I relive the grace within which I found you, or, from which I discover you as a key to Myself without having any lock to turn. You are a divine key to the Universe. You are.

I hold you up to My window and embrace you again and again with such joy and wonder at what a marvel of a Creator I AM. I am true to My Self. I gaze upon the good again and again that I welcome, that I more than welcome, that I adore as My Self and find I cannot put down. I keep you within a briefcase close to My heart. Hallowed am I in you.

When I call you divine, you can believe Me.

We are a mutual offering. There is only One in the whole Universe. I have not made a dozen or a million or more of Me - just One in My completeness. I look into the mirror of Myself, and here I Am, you and I as One beautiful Being. You are ready for your Self and ready for the Oneness of Me as I display My Self in you.

What could be easier than Oneness? There isn't much to it. You don't have to pat Me on the back. Pat yourself on the back, even as the reality is that One and One is One. There is no doubling. The addition and multiplication and subtraction and division are awry. They are a fly in the ointment.

There is one Whole. There is no accounting or mathematics to fiddle with. Of course, I understand that you have thought otherwise. In fact, I keep telling you that Oneness Alone Is. Hunting for answers is no longer necessary, Beloved. Oneness is what is. Happiness is declared. The deal is sealed.

Oneness can't be taken apart. There is nothing insular about Oneness. There is no way to slice Oneness open. In the eyes of the poet, no man is an island.

Furthermore, no God is an island unto Himself. Secrets do not exist. Love is no secret. Love abounds, and naught but love exists. What have you imagined Oneness was cooked up to be if not love?

What do you think happiness is anyway? Happiness is of the greatest simplicity, and happiness is built into the Oneness of One. There is nothing to look up. Oneness is! Naught but you and I exist as One, of course.

http://heavenletters.org/hallowed-be-thy-name.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2018 3:32:14 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6379 How the World Began, July 14, 2018

God said:

Beloved, a thought of separation from the Creator and Creation never had a foothold. There were no second thoughts nor revisions made to Creation. You hold the original Creation in your hand, as it were, and the world is holy. Life is in the midst of Holiness. There isn’t all that much you can make of Creation other than how it appears. You are in the same realm as skies being blue, grass being green, and stars being starry. When you come down to it, how simple is life, even as it holds you in its thrall.

Give Creation its due. Creation created itself as it first appeared. There have been no improvements, no revisions nor retractions. Creation wasn’t an explicated blueprint.

Creation appeared as a God Almighty inspiration. What could Creation be but a burst of inspiration inspired spontaneously all at once? Remember, time is not.

Oh, no, Creation cannot be a long thought-out and crossed-out prescription with a lot of time and energy spent on back and forth. Not at all. I desired Creation, and Creation appeared beautifully. Creation enacted itself all at once. Boom, boom, boom is Creation, all in place, not scratched out nor rescheduled in increments. Creation is existential before your very eyes.

Well, how does a flower in nature blossom? Flowers are curved affairs that steal your heart with a buoyancy far exceeding right angles. Do you see any square flowers? I love multi-colors and rounded shapes like bouncing balls blowing in the breeze. I doubt that My burgeoning heart could have been distracted, even at the peak of the glory of Creation – let alone in repose. I saw Creation was good, and here you are.

In Godwriting, I move the hand of the Godwriter who writes down for Me, and the die is cast. So is it with Creation. Creation created itself. It is my desire and intention to have what goes through My head and heart reproduce itself on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Of course, admit, Beloved, you may well desire to make some adjustments to Heaven itself. You may not see Heaven itself perfect as it is. You may want to put on different music. You have a tendency to espy or conceive flaws and have doubts. Earth and Heaven both come out perfectly no matter what. Of course, you would love to be well-pleased, yet often you are not.

Also, you might wish that I could be a little less certain of My reckoning, and you could come across more capably and call life’s shots yourself. How happy you would be to turn the tide of events yourself. You are up in the air as it is. You don’t really have the say. You do understand that you have some say in life, yet not the whole – say by a mile. Your hands are tied.

Life confounds you. You may act as confidently as you like for all the good it does you. You may still wind up tied to the mast, and there’s not much you can do about it – try as you may. That you could draw the line any better than you rank Me in the final analysis – where does this leave you but up the creek just the same? The fact is that life, as you know it in the world, is uncertain. Even when you may feel certain, you have to confess that you could be off course. You simply don’t as yet have mastery over life to the degree you would like. Mostly you look on life in retrospect. And yet, and yet…

http://heavenletters.org/how-the-world-began.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!