Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
6/25/2018 2:03:50 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6360 Who is the Godwriter?, June 25, 2018

God said:

Beloved, rest assured, Godwriting is not a statement that your individuality puts together. Godwriting consists as a statement lightly pumped into you, the individual you appear to be. My Words slip out from you of themselves, and then you are dubbed as a Godwriter, a God-receiver, a God-blessing, as well as One Who blesses God Himself. What is a servant of God but a blessing? What is God but a servant?

To Godwrite, all you have to do is to lightly pick up a sense of My thoughts or utterances. Sometimes, My thoughts may also just burst out from you with nothing getting in the way, as if there is nothing in between My thoughts and your receiving them.

Bear in mind and in your heart that Godwriting is no big deal. When you wake up in the morning and hear birds singing, no one thinks you are amazing because you hear the birds’ singing. As I say this, it is as if I split Oneness into two. This isn’t to keep you down, not at all. It also keeps you receptive at the same time it keeps you simple and elegant and on the ready.

Naturally, understand that when thoughts of Mine occur to Me firsthand, I have no idea of setting Myself up on a pedestal.

By and large, the words that issue from Me may be insightful and new; My thoughts are simple and not dressed up. Neither do We pat ourselves on the back. We are glad. We love, We enjoy, We smile, We are thrilled, yet We don’t go wild with applause for Ourselves. We are simple. Godwriters don’t beat their chests as Tarzan might have done.

Oneness Godwrites. We are glad. We are humble, yet We do not overdo humility. We don’t make a production of it. We do not speak of false humility, nor do We speak of ego going out on the town.

Godwriting isn’t like when you buy a new car and anticipate hearing oohs and ahs by one and all. Nor are you stoic about your ease in Godwriting. With ease is the only way Godwriting is possible.There is nopompous Godwriting. I think you get My drift!

There are some fine points I would like to make here and there. Yes, you do honor to Me and the world when you Godwrite, yet you are merely taking dictation. Have all the joy from this simple process, yet don’t strut and sway as though you are the cat’s meow. You are a simple relayer of what you, in all innocence, hear. Nor do you become modest by decree. Don’t show off modesty any more than you show off Godwriting. For what merit would you show off Godwriting like a new pair of earrings?

Godwriting is a great gift you naturally avail yourself of. God is not reserved for only a few especially-viewed Beings. I savor the humble process of Godwriting for everyone.

Of course, Godwriting is a great gift. Be overjoyed. Beloved, allow Me to be proud of you. Be glad. Entry to Godriting is for all. Godwriting isn’t yours. You know that Godwriting doesn’t grant you extra special privileges. Godwriting itself is a special blessing.

We can look at Godwriting as something like having a baby. The mother and father welcome the baby. They are invited to be as happy as can be. Yes, be so very happy. At the same time, the parents recognize that the baby is a gift given to them. The baby comes through them. That is, you receive the baby through God. The baby is God’s child just as you are. Bless-ed are you. Bless-ed are We.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2018 2:43:33 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6361 Virtue or Folly?, June 26, 2018

God said:

Within you lie your own answers. All knowledge lies within you. Somewhere within your pocket lies a ticket stub. Reach into your pocket for it. When you see a-blur, you are not quite able to see what your choices are, your good choices, that is.

If you knew how, if only you could, you would reach in and turn on the lights.

Instead, you may see a wayward choice of putting up with what seems intolerable. You may feel cornered. If you do or you don’t, you may feel off-track. Either way, sometimes it seems to you that you have no honorable choice to take, no worthy choice at all.

Once you thought you were doing the right thing, that the right thing had appeared in front of you and you were blessed, and now you carry the haunting feeling that you got carried away and life snookered you.

At the time, you thought you made a well-thought-out choice – you had thought – now you are challenged and bamboozled over your head. Alack and alas.

At this moment, you see no way to reconstitute yourself. Surely, there has to be value in facing front and making a decision. You don’t say just any decision, yet you have moments when you think any decision has to be better than no decision. You would give a lot to know which turn in the road is better than another – if there is one better that exists.

Most likely there isn’t a choicy deserted island for you to run off to so you can escape all current pitfalls.

When you face your life squarely, you simply may not see an honorable choice that lies anywhere at all. Perhaps, since your life beginning in school, you have asked yourself more than once what Honest Abe would have done in your position. He was a man of character, and yet, as you understand it, there were times he had to compromise and must have done so without coming away feeling like a scalawag, however. Nor had he altogether created the situation he found himself in, as is more likely the case with you.

Now you turn to Me as a last chance and ask:

“Oh, God, what do I do? Tell me what turn in the road makes sense. Show me the way.”

Yes, now you see what you want to do is to get some answers and wipe out what seems like a desperate situation.

It is useless now to debate with yourself "why oh why" weren’t you more aware of making other choices before you got in this deep?

At the time, you were unaware that you were not looking carefully enough.

You would like to be frank with yourself. Was it only ego that entrapped you? Oh dear, had ego turned your head when you had thought you were fortunate and acting wisely?

Now you are not so sure.

Beloved, first of all – and above all – you aren't in a situation where you are to look at it as life or death. Life goes on. Sometimes life clears itself up, and yes, sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns. How do you best clear up this moil in your heart? As it is, you don’t see a happy ending.

As you begin to see, had you known better, you could perhaps have prevented this bind you are in now, but you didn’t. You jumped right in, thinking you were great. Now you may feel more like you were not taking care. You were not really thinking at all.
How you would now wish to have looked both ways before you crossed the street.

http://heavenletters.org/virtue-or-folly.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2018 2:20:34 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6362 What Matters to You When the Sun Sets?, June 27, 2018

God said:

Beloved, what you say and what you mean are to be a matched set. Speak truth. Say what you mean or not say it. You are not to wiggle-waggle out of what you say. Be clear with yourself, and be clear with others. Be certain that all on Earth are able to take you at your word and not be taken aback. Believe yourself. Make every word you say have a foundation, or don't say it. Hear Me.

Everyone knows the saying: "Talk is cheap." Everyone knows the meaning of these three words.

I repeat: "Mean what you say loud and clear, or don't say it." No two ways about it.

Value what you say, for your word is your bond. If your word is not your bond, then your word is sketchy.

Which of the following slogans might you cross-stitch to hang on your wall to bless all who pass through your portals?

Life is too short for inaccurate speech, do you agree?

Speak what is true, or speak not at all.

The truth, and nothing but the truth.

Beloved, better than keeping your ear to the grindstone is to keep your ear to My heart.

Simplicity carries the day.

What foundation do you stand on, or of what frivolity do you declare life to be?

Be true to yourself. Be true to Me. Be in your truth. Is this too much to ask? Is it too much to ask you to be forthright and solid?

Even idle passing of time can be true. You can mean it when you say: "How are ya today? Have a good day!"

There is to be no leeway with the words you speak. Your words are to align with truth. To thine own self be true. What I say to you is for your safe-keeping. What I speak is worth your hearing. Only truth is worth hearing.

Choose not to hear what is not so. There is no time to waste. No one's heart is for you to toss out. Fool no one, least of all yourself. No playing around with hearts.

Get down to business. Be true. Be real, not sad.

Language was created in order to speak truth. No language was ever created in the interest of falsehood.

It is said that no one is fooled unless at his own bequest. So, then, who is the provocateur of falsehood?

Untruth carries a weak foundation. Ungrounded. Unfounded. Untoward. Not meant at all. What kind of words are these that are words spoken on the off-chance of a little tomfoolery or entertainment?

Stand in truth, or you lollygag in falsehood. Honor truth, and honor yourself. Think more of yourself and not little of your word. Make promises you will keep, or make not one promise ever to leave unfilled.

The arrows in My quiver are filled with truth. Make it the same for you. Truth is to be the language you speak. Why? So you count for something and gain credit according to your word beheld and your word honored.

After whom and what do you wish to model yourself? What matters to you after the sun sets?

True glory is glorious. False glory is vainglorious. Choose and declare your true merit. Declare yourself on Earth.

What is your life worth? Why would you gamble away your life on Earth?

Most beloved, be not penny-wise and pound-foolish.

http://heavenletters.org/what-matters-to-you-when-the-sun-sets.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2018 1:36:34 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6363 Many-Splendored You!, June 28, 2018

God said:

Beloved, yes, there are times in life when you do well to stand up front and take the podium. This isn’t the picture you had of yourself. You may have appeared to yourself and to others like mild-mannered Clark Kent and not at all like Superman. You don’t have to be Superman, yet you may have to come into your own even when independence isn’t your favorite thing.

How I see you, however, is, of course, closer to the truth of you. Will you grant Me this? If I say you are powerful, even all powerful, will you think about what I say?

You have perhaps long held an image of yourself as a cute little kitty cat. Life, however, may demand that you sit up straight and start seeing yourself as a wild tiger rather than the cute kitty cat you thought you stand for.

How many of My children raise your hand at this moment wondering if I am referring to you?

It isn’t that you have to regain your power as if you wrote off your power and never claimed it and never desired to be powerful. The time may come when life doesn’t leave it up to how you feel. Life stands before you and tells you straightaway to get up and dance. Life tells you that the time has come when you can no longer be so casual and free-fall about your life. You grew up as a wallflower. Suddenly, now, you are thrown on stage.

Everyone is to grow up. You are an adult now. You may no longer be able to rest on your laurels. And, yes, don't accept guilt-trips for you or anyone, not at all.

Guilt and despair aren’t cloaks for My children to wear. Guilt and its brothers aren’t noble and are not closets for anyone to hide in. Guilt isn’t to save your hide. Poor you isn’t to be your refrain. Blame is not a word to lean on. You are an adult now. You are now responsible for yourself. My children all have that from which they grow. And all grow. Do not be shy about what lengths you are to grow. Have you not always wanted to stand taller. Now, stand taller. You may always have taller legs than you thought possible.

I understand you would be so grateful to fall back on Me. Nevertheless, life may require that you walk up front.

Sit up straight. Stand tall. Come into your calling. Your parents and your siblings may have pictured you as nothing but a shrinking violet. I see you as self-proclaimed. Whatever you are called on to do, you will do, and you will do well. You are not to make little of yourself.

Remember the confidence I hold in you. You are My promise to the world, and My promises will come true. You are not lily-livered. You are strong and bold. Know this for a fact.

It may be time for you to come in out of the rain and come out of the shadows and to start revealing your Self to yourself. Simply, you may have been caught in a spot. So, when you feel cold, find a sweater or jacket or coat to put on. You are not to leave yourself out in the cold.

Beloved, fairy tales are based on truth and do come true.

At the same time, when you are waiting to catch a bus, it makes sense to wait near a bus stop.

Godspeed.

http://heavenletters.org/many-splendored-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2018 12:50:59 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6364 Heavenletters Can Lead to New Realms, June 29, 2018

God said:

Beloved, when I say you are My One and Only - Myself - you may discover yourself quite happy to be One of a throng.

Well-done! Be content that the bond of One equals God Almighty and the Soul of Human Beings. This is Oneness in its Highest! Oneness is supreme enough for all of Eternity.

Do you begin to feel the strength and freeingness that Oneness is? Within the Oneness of One, Oneness bursts wide open. Did you think that Oneness might be confining? Oneness does not convey the idea of being sent to your room and being told to stay there. Nor does Oneness suggest that you go to a cave. Coming from Me, Oneness looks more like this:

"Hello, My Friend, I hug you Who Art Myself, and I say to you Who art Myself - Come, Myself, expand with Me. There are no boundaries in Oneness. There is full expansion and no limits. None. Oneness is a great place to be with Me, and, don't forget what a great place Oneness is for Me to be with you. We do not have to tell the One of Us apart from the other."

We can't even say that Love lies between Us! Love? Love? between Us? Love is OF Us. Our Love is One.

Dear One, why would I say Us as if We can be two? Language can be propitious. In the English language, the word I is ultimately singular and capitalized. How did this happen? Of course, this makes sense yet seemingly reflects the idea of Oneness existing within God and man.

How does any language come to exist? It grew. I have long said there are no accidents. Nevertheless, languages grew. Every language is a product of the land it grows from. Of course, language is reflective of the air and terrain and sky of the land it arises from. Certainly, no language is irrespective of its environment. Even so, there is a story that languages were thrown up in the air all at once to be scrambled and named Babel.

How deeply do the sounds of each language affect its speakers? Deeply. All languages flow. Some sounds can only be learned to be spoken through a certain age of a speaker. Later, no one can learn to speak that sound. Babies play with sounds and prepare themselves.

Man everywhere is a creature who speaks. Languages grow from the geography that abounds near them. Everyone's language is precious to those who speak it. Languages are meaningful in more ways than one. The language you grow up in is called your mother tongue.

Too much cannot be made of a specific language. The language anyone grows up in has an influence, a great influence, a profound influence. All sounds and languages are beyond measure.

Every language produces poets. In every language, there are stories and songs. Languages also take words from other languages. You have grown up with words adopted into your native language that at the time, you had no idea were borrowed from far away tongues that also travel around the world.

Just as one word in a story in a language leads to another, so does one thing in life lead to another, and so does one thought of yours lead to another, and so does one thought and one word in a Heavenletter of Mine lead to another. I also might add that My words could also lead to another realm not yet pinpointed.

http://heavenletters.org/heavenletters-can-lead-to-new-realms.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!