Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
6/20/2018 1:04:40 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6355 A Leaf Would Still Fall, June 20, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I invite One and All to join Me in the fullness of love. We are not even a hop, skip, and jump away. We already are One, once and for All in Infinity. This is the true state of affairs. Oneness is, and Oneness never was not. This has to be clarified only because of the insistence on the illusion of time in the extant world. Otherwise, the concept of fleeting would not exist. Time is rather roughshod in the world, and yet, as it is, the world depends upon time. The world even runs on tick-tock tick-tock.

Time is rather like slipping on a banana. You can count on time to slip you up. Time has no foundation to speak of. It's possible that time may be a relative of ego. Ego contributes to urgency as eagerly as time does.

You have a solid foundation. You can't see Me, yet here I am. Else why would it be said that in God you trust. And, even so, there are church bells that peal to remind you when it is time to adore Me.

There are no sands of time when it comes to Me. I am a Stand-Out. I stand in Oneness, and so do you. United forever are We as One. Infinite is beyond time. There is no bank of time. Permanent isn't an impulse of time, you understand. Permanency doesn't go by the clock. The world sets itself to the millisecond. Time may seem to stand still once in a while, yet illusive time is always on the move. You can't really catch up to it. Time can only be imagined no matter how much time likes to look in the mirror and enforce itself. Sure, time can tie you up in knots.

Infinity is, and that's it. Is-ness is. We can say that Being-ness has no use for time.

Time is paltry even as it pictures itself for all time. Time can be generous or stingy depending upon its mood. Infinity has nothing to do with time. Of course, Infinity is irrespective of time. There is never enough time in the world at large. Infinity doesn't go in slow motion. Fast or slow are illusions of the greatest illusionist of all - that squirt, time - gets tripped up into himself.

Infinity has all the Silence that exists in Heaven. There are no clocks ticking in Heaven! Does not even the thought of time in Heaven make you smile?! Can you imagine My turning to look at a clock or My counting the minutes before blast-off? Can you imagine an alarm going off in Heaven and a fire department rushing to the rescue! What for?

My creating you had and has nothing to do with time. Only on Earth is time believed in. You lean on time when time is really of no consequence. On Earth, you count the days and years and lifetimes.

In Heaven, there is no time to set, and why would there be? What could its purpose be? Time pretends a reliability that it lacks. Without time on Earth, there would be no getting older or getting younger. Time lacks imagination. As it is, everyone on Earth counts on time. Time is like twiddling your thumbs. The illusion of time is problematic. Time and its counting of minutes, if time did exist, it sits in an incorrect arena in the first place and doesn't exist anyway.

Time is really a con, a big con. Time gives the illusion that it settles down. What a con-artist time is. Time is the mother of all con artists. Without time, how could the Earth even think of running itself? Without time, I will bemusedly say that life will take its time, and how pleasant life will be un-harassed by time.

With or without a clock, a leaf would still fall.

http://heavenletters.org/a-leaf-would-still-fall.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2018 1:58:28 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6356 Up and Away in My Beautiful, My Beautiful Balloon, June 21, 2018

God said:

Beloved, it has long been bruited that today comes once and is not always waiting in the wings for you. Today is now or never. Make hay while the sun shines. So long as time is believed in, haste makes waste. Haste is life on the move, and haste gets the day started. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may. Oil the gears, and rev up the motor.

You are on the crossbows today. Make today happen. Sleepy day or wide awake day, it is yours to do with as you will.

Start today off on the right foot. There is no better time than the present. This is a totally new day, and today is yours for the asking. That is, it arrives for you today to get it going. Up and away!

It isn't that today must quickly be disbursed. Align with today. Make it a day of service to Me and to the world and a good day for all.

You are the leader of today. Today is at your feet, yet it is you who bows to today and wishes it Godspeed. Shine some light on today. It isn't lavish of you to say that you have the wherewithal to make this day a better day with your presence. There is a reason why you are here on Earth today. Of course, a good reason for you to be here is to bless the day and the Earth you occupy and whose air you breathe. You are here for something. I tell you that you are here for Me and the betterment of Earth and all its inhabitants.

I welcome you. Today welcomes you. Whatever can the matter be?

Ends do not have to be tied up tight. Unlatch the locks. Open up today and send it aloft like a beautiful balloon.

That today's ending is unknown isn't meant to be a deterrent to joy for you. Today is of your making. It may also be to your surprise. It is also yours to shine.

Look forward to this day. Make room for it. Today is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Put your sunglasses on. Fasten your seatbelt and take off to make the skies sunny. Lighten up today. What would you toss your hat up for today in celebration? What could make today a red letter day for your life?

Today is for something and not nothing. Yes, today is a free ride, and yet you don't just sit there. You have a once in a lifetime adventure before you. You are not baggage in this day. You are an artist and writer of days. You are not solely a passenger. Get up front and steer your day Heavenward. I am on the lookout for you.

If today is for you to do as you will, what do you will? What would you like this day to look like? What garden would you like to plant? What would you like life today to look like? What is all this that you would like to get done? And what would you be delighted to have appear before you? What would you like to realize that you have never realized before? What matters to you today? What are you here for to make today divine?

Surely today is more than a day to get through. This could be a day to be agog with. Why not? Today is a day of all possibilities. Pick one! Pick two! Pick three! Possibilities are not endings, you understand. Pick beginnings! What if the world is your oyster? What could this mean to you?

Climb high. Do not fear the heights. Do not lay low. Here is one wonderful day like another arrow in your quiver. What do you aim your arrow at?

Love? Merit? What form might joy take for you today?

http://heavenletters.org/up-and-away-in-my-beautiful-my-beautiful-balloon.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2018 4:02:09 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6357 Amazing Oneness, June 22, 2018

God said:

Beloved, herein lies My heart as I give it to you in words – as if I express My heart in words taken from Heaven and typed on a computer.

Beloved, there are matters of significance that cannot be expressed fully in words, not even in the Word God, as it is avowed to be in so many varied sound waves. Varied names are attested to from wherever you happen to hail from. Yes, of course, I answer to My Names in joy no matter how far-flung they are across the Universe and noted all over the world and known to represent Me. It isn’t solely by what exact name you call me that matters. That you call Me is what matters. If sound did not exist, you would still have a knowingness of Me and be enriched.

You may have realized Me as a bare caress on the nape of your neck. This, too, may have been a light touch of My Love for you. Or perhaps you heard something not quite fully heard, yet you were melted by Me in the Highest. Then you have heard this from Me – not in a manner of speech but rather in a manner of silence. Of course, I can speak without sound or words, and I am known, and you know My Love. My Silence reaches far beyond the world. You are able to catch My drift wordlessly.

At the same time as you would like to exist in My green pastures and be claimed by Me, you also may resist the idea of being another lamb claimed. Naturally, you do not like Me to overlook you. You would not like to be bereft of Me in the slightest. Don’t worry, this will never happen. One is One. We are happy in Oneness above all the world.

In any case, I prefer Oneness. Oneness is the claim I establish. Beloved, ten horses could not pry apart what you and I are to each other, and why would anyone try to pry Oneness apart? Nor, Beloved, could pliers possibly ply Oneness into less than Oneness. I am not called Almighty God for nothing. I bequeath Myself to you. Indeed, I AM your inheritance. In your DNA, AM I. In this sense, I have proprietary rights, which include Oneness with you free and clear.

Oneness means Oneness. We are not two factions of One God. By no means are either of us or I two halves of One God through the terrains of life. We are awakened somewhat to My Glory and therefore to the Glory of your Self, hand in hand with Mine in ordinary life and also far and beyond to the furthest extent of life while thou art in Heaven.

In the fullness of One, I burst forth in song to Amazing Oneness from the mountain tops. Be sure to know that Oneness isn’t two halves. There is nothing more to add to Oneness. The whole gang’s here. We are at the apex now, yet there is always more to express, and express We do. To express is not the same as describing. You can reveal, yet not describe. Throw your arms up wide to the Heavens in jubilation with Me. Never do We go along except hand in hand.

Heretofore, you have hidden yourself in plain view away from yourself. Now, We stand tall in this Our Congregate of One. We are exactly in full Oneness. We are not pinned together. We are One.

Wholeness is wholeness, and We are It, you and I, One, Seamless Whole.

http://heavenletters.org/amazing-oneness.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2018 2:53:12 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6358 Will Wonders Never Cease?, June 23, 2018

God said:

Beloved, here We are again with a dawning Heavenletter. Heavenletters pop up as they do, and something wonderful is at hand. Every day dawns and every day a Heavenletter or more emerges. I might even say Heavenletters are born or transcribed from the Magnificent Silence and burst into view and give you peeks of Truth without cease. We are dealing with great material, the materials, so to speak, that miracles are born of. Hmm, when a miracle happens every day, can it still be called a miracle?

Yes, I would say so. I have said so!

“What occurs on Earth that is not a miracle?” I will say this again: “What is not a miracle that occurs on Earth – whether it is to your liking or not?”

I will also add: “What new miracles are about to be born that you may not have thought of before?”

The world will never run out of honest-to-God miracles.

What sweet-scented hyacinth that rises in springtime is not a miracle? What perky dandelion that digs its roots between a slim crack in the sidewalk not a pure-gold miracle? What raindrop? What songbird is not a miracle?

Miracles are without cease. There is no pause to miracles.

That you get up in the morning is a miracle. That you fall asleep at night is a miracle. That I paint a golden sunrise every morning and another golden sunset every evening – are you trying to tell me that I am not an artist of the greatest artistry second to none?

Is a miracle less miraculous because it abounds every moment of every day? Does a miracle have to be once in a lifetime?

What is not a miracle when the Sun shines and there is music and laughter, and God is?

I could ask you how you can ever stop dancing for joy. What a miracle you are in the midst of life right now as We speak!

What is next?

Every smile is new and like a Sun coming out.

Tell Me, please, and how come the Sun is yellow and the Moon is white?

Science may technically explain things, yet can anyone really explain how one kind of bird sings the songs he does? How was the song chosen? Who made one bird look like a red robin and another look like a penguin? Who decided on red raspberries and blue blueberries? Who thought of the names of berries and the tastes of them? How were red roses fashioned and universally loved?

How were toes created, and how does everything fit as it does?

It must be a miracle that the sky is blue and the grass is green. Simply the existence of miracles offers happiness enough to last a lifetime. By what right does anyone on Earth have the preposterousness to be bored!? Who first dreamed a dream?

Who invented playing cards and then all the games fashioned from them? Who invented tatting and knitting and crocheting?

Who had the first bite of a blueberry scone melting with hot butter?

How and when did it become accepted to fear for life?

In the world, are miracles also relative to each other like everything else in the world?

How did Cain possibly kill Abel, and how is it that this story has never been forgotten?

How does it happen that anything you want to remember can be forgotten? And how is that you can remember anything at all?

Will wonders never cease?

Must there be dust to clean forever and ever?

How did it ever catch on that everyone has to come up with money? And how will you come up with some tomorrow?

http://heavenletters.org/will-wonders-never-cease.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2018 8:05:42 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6359 Above the World, June 24, 2018

God said:

Beloved, the physical body integrates itself fully into the Universe. Every part of a human body connects to every other. The ear is connected to your balance! Sound and sight and taste and smell and touch connect you to the outside world.

Furthermore, you are connected to the trees and the stones and humanity as a whole. You can look at yourself as a branch on a tree and know that blossoms plucked from you also serve a purpose. You exist for good reason, yet everything exists beyond ordinary reckoning. You exist as a blessing.

Each body on Earth connects to water and air and to the well-being of the entire Earth and children born or yet unborn. Everything influences everything else in the world from here and there and all-around the mulberry bush. If the body can be unified so, imagine how Souls unify in Holiness.

Oneness is all at once and eternal.

Of wondrousness is Oneness made! Oneness arose first. Never, no, never, was Oneness compiled in a machine shop and figured out later. From the beginning, I created My children as good as gold.

It could be said that existence arose as one sovereign burst from Our One Self. It is possible - what is not possible that this sovereign burst could be interpreted as the actuality of the Big Bang!? Why not?

Why look for intricacy when Oneness is simply One? Where there is Oneness, Oneness alone is.

Rest your figurative head on My shoulder and you, the metaphor of you, will free Our One heartbeat and the Source of All. What more can be required? Oneness seeks only to know Itself, and this means you. What else is there, and who else is there when Oneness alone is?

The die is cast, the painting painted. There is nothing to speculate. All bets are off, which means you have asked and answered your own questions. Why question this or that when betwixt and between were never? So is it on Earth as it is in Heaven. Beloved, where can you be but with Me when there is nowhere else and nothing else? Digest what I say as a grape on its vine must.

In any case, you are made in My Image. One in tandem with Me, you are a follower and preceptor of Greatness. Accept once and for all that Oneness is absolutely incapable of coming apart. From the beginning, Oneness is the whole bless-ed story. Now, Oneness connects to trust in God. The world speculates on Oneness and sees trust differently. As I see it and as I AM, trust in Me is utter reliability.

From your sequestered view, you may see yourself reaching over a chasm. There is no chasm for you to fathom. You cannot fall. At present, you don't yet see. You do not yet see Me with My arms holding you safe and sound above the world.

You believe in anything! You may even believe in non-existence. Oneness exists, and you and I as One exist. We are It!

If you read this, you exist. If you do not read this, you exist. If you think you are nowhere, you exist. If you think of your Self cut thin and in pieces, you exist as Wholeness just the same. You are Being. So Be it.

http://heavenletters.org/above-the-world.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!