Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
6/6/2018 5:58:02 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6341 Love All, June 6, 2018

God said:

Beloved, in you, yes, you, I put My Faith and Love. I receive you in My Heart. What I create, I love. Once I create, this is it! What I love, I do not rescind, not even for one minute. Once Mine, you are Mine unto Infinity. When I shake hands, there are no second thoughts. I do not change My mind. The deed is done. You may have second thoughts, yet not I ever.

If I ever were to have an added thought, it could only be to love you more! Now, I take this thought back because I do not know how I could love you more. I am certain this would be an impossible task. Once Mine, you are Mine. Beloved, you are My fait accompli.

There are the languages of the world, and I love each language. Each language arose from the land and air and the Sun from which each language sprouted and each human Being, and, of course, every particle arose from My Love. All is as it should be. I love all languages, and I love all people. All are One with Me. I created One Being as if a Coat of Many Colors. In this sense, you can say I am color-blind.

I mean really, I do not look at My Creation as a box of chocolates where I would have to pick and choose My favorites. Rather, each chocolate in its little pleated wrapper would be My favorite. It is not My desire to grade by any distinctions. I much prefer to love all shapes and sizes as One Big Love. I ask you, whom would I not love? What a silly question. For Heaven’s Sake, why on Earth would I make a decision to pick and choose, as if I would ever choose to separate? No partitions for me. Preposterous. I do not waffle.

I never could quite fathom why some of My Beloved Children, absurd as it is, would covet some colors and reject others. I still shake My head over this, for this makes no sense to Me. Why does it make no sense to Me? I am a God of love, or I would not be a God. To conjure any reason not to love is beyond any path I can walk. The intelligent and natural path is to love all. This is as true for you as it is for Me. You may be sure I love all. Loving all means just that. I love all colors, and I love all those who may object to one color or another. With love comes freedom.

Free yourself from any chains that bind, and you will love as I do love as easily as the Sun shines. It is easier to love all than to make distinctions. I have no desire to be haughty. I much prefer simplicity and humility. Of course, I do not make distinctions. Can you not laugh with Me? I don’t stylize love. I just love, and that’s it.

When I created Creation, I did not analyze it beforehand or after. From the first moment life arose, I was a goner for love, pure and simple. In My case, there never were any two ways about it. I am a simple God and always am a simple God. Be like Me and accept love as the day follows night. I delight in Creation. I have gazed upon Creation and have said: “This is good.”

I may have further said to Myself:

“God Almighty, this Creation is supercalifragilistic! I pulled out a plum. What else can I pluck out! What a God am I!”

http://heavenletters.org/love-all.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2018 2:54:17 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6342 Claim God!, June 7, 2018

God said:

Beloved, Yes, I am the Doer, yet My interest is in you and in loving you. It is not My desire to circumvent you. What would I want control for? I am attuned to freedom. I offer Myself to you and have no desire to present boundaries to you or confine you in any way. I offer My love to you and not force. Yes, I am God Supreme. I urge you to take the bright golden brick road. I am first and foremost about your fulfillment along the lines of Self-realization. I ring the bells of freedom. To you I offer ultimate freedom. You have freedom to make choices.

Life may not always go by your preferences. Life doesn't always go in the direction you most want. Everyone knows this by now. Manna comes from Heaven. Ah, the exercise of keeping and following your dreams is up to you. You may find you do not grow so tall as you like. You may not, as yet, live in the house of your dreams, yet you are free to dream and to seek your dreams and to pluck them from the Universe.

No one's dreams come with a guarantee that they fall into your lap, nor may your dream as, as yet, have fallen into place. Nor are you excluded from your dreams. Anything is possible. Go get your dreams, Beloved. Walk right up to your dreams, yet be not attached to them. You will come across your dreams as you do or as you don't. You are given the privilege of having your dreams, yet there are no iron-clad guarantees. You are given the hunting grounds. By all means, seek your dreams. Increase your odds. Dreams are guaranteed possible. This does not mean your dreams must come true. It means that your dreams may.

It's wonderful when dreams come true, yet your dreams want their freedom of expression as they wish. If all your dreams don't realize themselves all at once, this tells you that more dreams are yet to come.

You are surrounded by miracles. Isn't it a miracle that you can speak and write and listen and understand? Isn't it a miracle other souls also appear before you in the same way flowers bloom? Isn't it amazing that the world exists and you exist in it and that further adventure awaits you? Are not oceans miracles made for you and dry deserts as well? And birds sing! Think of it, birds have songs to sing, and they sing for you. Bird song is a gift to you to hear. You are given wonders and also wonders to perform.

Be ecstatic with joy that your cup runneth over. Dance and sing and smile and laugh to your heart's content and to Mine!

Pick flowers. Breathe in the sweetness of hyacinths. Claim your joy. You are meant for joy. You are an expression of God. Claim Me! I am yours to claim. Surely, I am your good fortune. Good fortune comes to you in all shapes and sizes to My delight. I sing of you, and you sing of Me. Continue to sit down at My table of good fortune.

Reap the harvest of your dreams.

Celebrate life. Stir the pot. It is your pot to stir and to drink from. Milk and honey have been prepared for you and rosiness brushed on your cheeks.

Look up at the sky and claim the expanse of the blue sky as yours to behold. Here comes the Sun. Hail to the Sun, the yellow Sun, the bright light of God as it shines on Earth and reflects its light and warmth on you. Are you ready?

http://heavenletters.org/claim-god.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2018 2:15:27 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6343 God Bless the Little Children, June 8, 2018

God said:

Beloved, life may indeed seem mixed up to you, as if life is one log-jam after another, or pages mis-numbered, or life fallen through the cracks. As hard as it may be for you to really see this, life as it appears, does come down the chute as it is meant to. As you may see it, this is easy to say yet not always believable.

There are so many physical accidents tallied in the world every day, you truly wonder how I can maintain that there are no mistakes. How this can be, and yet I maintain there are no mistakes. Still, of course, you wonder, hand over heart, how I can say this?

From your personal view, this certainly makes no sense whatsoever. No sense at all.

At the same time, of course, you do see the sense of not trying to change what has already happened and that which no one has been able to change back. Surely, no one has the sad right to trespass onto an elementary school property and hurt little children and their teachers. This cannot be right, yet it has happened. You wish that you could see any goodness and mercy here or anything good at all to make of this.

You see mayhem and weeping and disbelief. Goodness knows you have tried to figure out how to understand the un-understandable.

You may see evidence of courage and heroism appear from tragedy, nevertheless, this is too hard. You carry some kind of moral compass that gives you the credibility to pray that this mayhem never ever happen again anywhere to anyone.

You do confess that one size does not fit all yet see that your heart has tightened. You have not found the mercy in your heart to forgive others for their trespasses. You may wish, with all your heart, those who kill no longer revel in their acts. As far you can bend is to ask Me to have mercy on their souls.

Beloved, you regret, with all your heart, any and all unacceptable pain that those who hurt others must have experienced themselves, and you are sorry.

How happy you would be to see all children frolicking in meadows to their hearts' content, weaving garlands and singing ring around the rosies. May all childhoods be enriched and no mother mourn for her children ever again. May you and everyone know compassion for all who ache for it.

There is no age suitable at which children and their mothers are to lament.

Beloved, it’s not that you want Me, God, to suffer over such matters in the world, though you do wish that I would remove all this sort of thing from the face of the Earth. I understand that you believe that if I could do so without messing up the mechanics of the Universe, then I would. I understand you are not calling Me to the table to explain Myself. You would spare Me from being on the carpet at your feet.

From your point of view, you empathize that I carry a heavy load. I remind you that I carry the Light. Deep down you also know I give you everything. Still, you do not yet fully understand why life is as somber at it seems to be when I am at the wheel and that I wish to give and teach compassion, even to the ends of the Earth.

Beloved, it is not I Who has to increase My compassion, but everyone on Earth. Then, We will join hands, and My Will be done on Earth as in Heaven.

http://heavenletters.org/god-bless-the-little-children.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2018 3:20:47 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6344 So Can You, June 9, 2018

God said:

Beloved, today, let’s go beyond the argument that says: “Without suffering, joy would not be known.”

We could just turn this around, get past this and say: “Without joy, there would not be suffering.”

I do believe there can be enough joy for everyone to know joy well. In Heaven, this must be so. Surely, in Heaven there is no need to throw in suffering as an add-on. In Heaven, joy is firmly beheld. No dangers exist in Heaven. No fear. Without sense of danger and presumed fear, what remains is unremitting joy. All things are possible. Who needs fears, even tiny ones? Alas, the fear of loss on Earth has had a stranglehold on the world.

It could be that all the what ifs on Earth are what entrap My children. We do know that Earth is full of temporariness. Temporariness itself may be the inducer and inciter of fear and suffering and all the big and little excursions that come with them. Even a little suffering is too much. Suffering does not have to be. There are the spiritual Great Ones who made joy – not suffering – a household word on Earth. Great Ones ascend.

You have heard that the spirit is strong and the body is weak. Hmph. If the body did not take front seat center on Earth, might this mean an end to suffering? Clearly, in Heaven, there are no bones to break and no noses to bleed.

Nevertheless, fruit and flowers grow on Earth, and children have fun digging holes. There are oceans to swim in and fish to swim with you. There are fields to run through and knees to kneel on and God to pray to. Without knees, would prayer have been such an option?

Language is even called tongue. Would language on Earth have been such an option without tongue and lips? Would cows moo without a tongue? Would any language be spoken without ears to hear? Of course, there are hieroglyphics to be seen and touched on cave walls. And how! Man is a creature who desires to speak.

The day will come when language is silent and yet understood invisibly. In a manner of speaking, this could perhaps be said to be a description of Godwriting as you know it today. The time will come when all speech can be communicated silently and instantly. This is also to say that all is good just as it is right now.

Truth will simply be known without the sound value of words. No instructions will be required. Already you have experienced some of this or a great deal of this.

Sheaves of paper and pens and pencils and computers will be of the past, as well as typewriters and writing with sticks in sand and Braille for the blind, for no one will have to require anything so concrete as touch in order to see or be seen. All things are possible. We, you and I, are forever.

The world may be fictionalized, yet you and I are One solid truth forever and ever – truth present and truth never absent and always at High Tide. You and I as One are the truth to be known. We, as One, are available at any time of day – as if time truly exists.

How do you like what I am saying? Does all this have an appeal to you? Come to think of it, there will no longer be a need for equipment nor for wastebaskets nor trash pick-ups and recycling and sustainable projects and such. Wait and see.

http://heavenletters.org/so-can-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
6/9/2018 10:19:06 PM
If you believe one word of the Bible, you must believe in It in Its entirety. Fear is the enemy. So don't be afraid or anxious about anything. But in all things, pray, with thanksgiving, and let your requests be made known to God. That way, the peace that passes all understanding will keep your heart & mind in these last days.
Cynthiagarden
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!