Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
6/10/2018 4:26:10 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6345 Once Upon a Time, Love Was True, June 10, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you think of a loved one from long ago who left the Earth plane more years ago than you care to remember. You gasp at the long-held longing you feel even when before your friend's death, he had long forgotten you. Once upon a time, you were the nearest and dearest. Now thoughts of the good years wreak havoc with you.

You see yourself as a captive of life covered with regrets that keep on breaking your heart. How can one good love chalk up his love as if it were nothing at all? You didn't. You stayed true to your heart to the very end, to the very impossible ending that you still cry about.

Sometime in the years thereafter, you have felt your loved one's remorse as deeply as your own. You never abandoned your heart of love, yet love fell asunder.

You do not say that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

You see now that you were more attached to being loved than you were capable of loving.

Beloved, I tell you to hoist the masts, My Matey. Travel light.

Yes, you will know love again as brightly as the Sun. I will be with you, and your love will run deep.

In the so many years from the long vacant past, you have also wept your brother's tears and what feels to you as his sorrowfulness and his apologies. Nevertheless, he had scraped off his great affection for you the way he would scrape off a plate at the cafeteria he so often took you to early in the morning.

Even so, it came to pass that he loved strangers who also have dropped off the edge of the Earth by now while you still walk alone on Earth.

Even so, were it possible, you would be like an eagle and swoop back down to capture bits and pieces of love now long-gone.

Must you keep breaking your heart as if your heart were filled with bones still to break and with your dream that your heart can still be reset at a feeble distance?

Something irreplaceable was cut asunder against the laws of love. Despair tried for a long time to glue something broken back together.

Was this the plan before you came to Earth? Was it?

You have heard that when you join your brother in Heaven, there will be great rejoicing. In Heaven, all love is restored. All hearts now will embrace. Love that was cut off will be reunited once more as one glorious Light. You crave that all the tightening that remains in your heart to this day will stop repeating itself, and that you will know once again the deep love when love was natural and alive and dancing long before your brother passed the gates of bodily death.

Once upon a time, love was true.

Now you ask how many times a broken heart can be reset. You are not so sure that your heart will ever again love your brother. Can a knife that once cut your heart in two be removed and no scar remain? You once would have laid down your life for your brother just like that.

You accept that I, God, restoreth your Soul, yet you are not so sure about My power to restore your heart to the love it once held to overflowing.

Well, yes, Beloved, all human error will be forgotten. The love that once was, you will savor, and pain will vanish once and for all. Love is all there is and ever can be. Absolutely, you will know love again just as the Sun rises to greet you forever and a day.

http://heavenletters.org/once-upon-a-time-love-was-true.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2018 2:19:52 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6346 Herewith Oneness Speaks, June 11, 2018

God said:

Yes, it is to you I speak. When your eye happens to fall on this page, you can believe I am eager to speak with you with all the love in My heart. I do not order you to hear Me, yet, of course, I do invite you. This is an open-ended invitation. Oh, yes, I would like you to breeze into My heart. Hear Me. Find Me. Know Me. Engage with Me. This is My overture to you. I seek you as clearly as the day seeks the Sun. You can believe that I yearn for you. Let’s read the Book of Love together as One.

Herewith Oneness Speaks.

What did you think? That I could have forgotten about you or lost My interest in you? Definitely not. You and I cannot be separated. The fact is that We, you and I, are eternally connected. Separateness is no more than Let’s Pretend. Separateness has nothing to do with True Reality, which is the Reality of Life as I see it. If either of us is missing out on something, it isn’t I, My Darling. You may believe you know the score, yet you are often behind. Get back in sync with Me. My palms are open to you. Be open to Me.

Openness is a great step forward in life. Any part of life that you resist wastes your heart. Could it be that you have strayed from My immense love for you? It is My joy to take you by the hand and carry you away with Me on land and sea. I take you with Me happily in My Heart. Join My entourage of Love. I will set you straight, young lady or young sir. You are cordially invited to follow Me wherever I take you.

What is yours to surrender is any turning of your face away from Me. When you have a sinking feeling that you are missing something, most likely, you are missing out on Me. Come back to where spontaneity is Ours and where We abound. Give yourself a second chance. Restore yourself to Peaceful Waters. Come. Come with Me. The water is fine. You are fine. We are fine. Relax your back. Swallow life down nice and easy.

You are getting ready for your sweet debut. We’re going to say adieu to all the past. You are ready to restart your motor. You are already on target. Happiness is yours. All you require is your own license to zoom ahead. I set no speed limit. Take your cues from Me.

We can attest to this, that you hardly have an inkling of who you are and why. Get on your horse. Whistle while you work, and you will be a mile a minute into your destiny. Well, where did you think My Will would take you, Beloved?

I do not say that life is always easy for you. Of course, your life is more compatible when you dismantle your resistance to it.

You are My Beloved. It has never been otherwise. If you hesitate about Our Union, if you fear a scolding, open up your heart to Me right now. Don’t diddle around trying out various kinds of outer changes. Come as you are. I already am the One Who sees you beautiful beyond measure. This is to say beyond your measure, that is. Stand tall. Let’s go to town, you and I.

See Me as I am. Away We go! Heart and head up, or, just heart up, your star-spangled heart. This way to Adventure. No more hanging out on street corners. Pick up your baton and lead the orchestra.

Life is made of more than gestures. Together, We are about to sail across the seven seas and beyond.

http://heavenletters.org/herewith-oneness-speaks.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 1:50:21 AM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6347 A Gift for You, June 12, 2018

God said:

To each his own. It is said that what life hands to you is what you are handed.

I say: "Beloved, make of life what you and I will."

Instead of disturbance or perturbance, take another look at life. Give life a chance. Life contains more than one ingredient. Take a second look at the ingredients you see. Give a shot at rearranging the ingredients. See what a variety of delicious pies you can make from the very same ingredients. Many choices of pies are also possible! Hey, instead of being disgruntled, find joy right in front of you.

Or, We can say that life appears to you in varied costumes. Try on another costume. Turn a costume around somehow or turn a costume upside down or turn it inside out. What else might you make of it? Make it in a new material or new color. Have a good time with a redesign.

Perhaps, as you received life yesterday or today, it arrived in unsuitable packaging. Turn the package around and see it from another angle. Redirect the angle from which you review the packaging. All isn't always what you first make of it. Life may not be as marvelous as you first see it. The reverse is also true. Life may not be as unforgiving as the way you first see it.

Has this not happened in your life already? Perhaps someone sent you a gift. At first glance, you were sure this gift didn't arrive according to your taste. You had no clue as to how you would ever integrate this particular gift into your life. No way. You were certain you that would not. Then, lo and behold, you find yourself often using the gift distant Aunt Isabel sent and, after all, you are glad of it. Let's say that you received a knitting pattern and a pair of knitting needles. This was the extent to which you saw the gift. You began to dream of beautiful blue yarn and then a sweater you could make of it.

Yes, it appears that a gift is what you make of it. Soon enough, you manifest a lovely warm blue sweater entirely to your liking.

Come to think of it, your life has held surprises like this from time to time. You have wanted life to inspire you. Life is also for you to inspire, and why not? There is more than one step to take. For instance, the world is made of many languages. Go ahead, learn more than one language. Your choice. When you move to another country, likely you have made a choice. You may say then that this isn't exactly a choice, but a necessity. Then, you chose a necessity.

It can also be that life holds more for you up its sleeve than you had given a thought to.

There is more than one choice of flour these days from which to bake bread, and more than you had ever heard of before. In fact, there is more under the Sun that is new than you had realized.

Your thoughts are not obliged to ramble on as if you have no say. When your life is a course for you to follow, then follow it. See where life takes you. What can you not discover when you earnestly open your heart?

Bewilderment doesn't last forever. There is more to life than you have yet seen. There is no end to surprises before you, yet there is an end to the concept of calamity.

Go ahead, install joy into your computer. When you start up your computer in the morning, discover what life opens up before your very eyes. Be My Guest. Here is a welcome mat I lay down for you. Come. Come with Me. Here is My hand. Take it. Open up the Universe. Know My gratitude, Bright Eyes.

http://heavenletters.org/a-gift-for-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 6:57:14 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6348 The Return to Truth, June 13, 2018

God said:

Beloved, everything in the world is relative. This is how the world is. One thing exists contrary to something else. One thing is opposed to one thing or another, and also, dependent upon another for its very own existence. Cold and hot are respective of one another. The world says there is good, and there is bad, and that's that. The world says that everything comes in pairs in the world opposed to one another. There is no one way about it, but two or more. Instead of Oneness, there is complexity. Thus, the world complicates.

The result is that My children look outside themselves for solutions. In Oneness, there is nothing to solve. In Oneness, there are no opposites that require resolution. In Oneness, difficulties don't exist because solely Oneness is. Nothing is left out of Oneness. Oneness takes the cake. Oneness is total love. There are no discrepancies. There is no them nor is there a We. In Oneness, I, God, can only be nodding to Myself. There is no other.

Language is provided outside of Oneness, holding up the idea of two sides to every issue. In Oneness, there are no issues, simply Oneness.

Whenever you have an argument with someone, no matter how deep and intrusive the argument may seem, it is not even a bump on a log where Oneness exists. In Oneness, two sides do not exist. Oneness is the truth, and arguments bear false testimony in order to jump into the winking game of Twoness on the playground of life.

In truth, duality does not exist. There cannot be both Two and solely One. One is conclusive and all-inclusive. Two has many cracks. Two is a plaster veneer that pretends to cover up Oneness as if life in the world can only consist of double trouble. This isn't truth. This is confusion.

There is far greater than what lies outside you. Whatever difficulties you face, no matter how true-seeming, they are illusion. You are fooled, and so you follow a false God named illusion and, therefore, you are disillusioned more times than you dare say.

Now you, My One Child, are returning to Oneness where no contradiction exists. Obviously, Oneness wins the day even as there is nothing to win over. No reason for trying to explain or trying to prove that fiction is true to form. There is no true deed or performance in Twoness. Twoness is clearly a fabrication, whereas truth is Oneness. Twoness is no more than an erring intellect.

There is no Twoness to sift through. Twoness is a fraud perpetuated upon you. You have been gullible and taken in several times over. Therefore, you repeatedly look for a nonexistent cure that can only lie within in you, for all that truly exists exists within you. You muster your strength now to bring forth truth now. No longer do you play make-believe to pull the wool over your eyes. The singleton Oneness rings true to you now.

Pure and simple, Oneness is the whole enchilada. The intellect thinks it is smart, yet the intellect deals with what comes down to what is non-existent in the first place. What remains then is the heart. Ply your troth with the heart. Within the heart lies the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The basic truth is that nothing lies outside you to find answers to no matter what may ail you.

Return to truth. Rely upon the God within. I am right here deeply beyond the surface, and so are you. Surface can only be a game you play, as if a surface could be anything more than a top layer that can rub off. If you are going to play a game, be aware enough to identify it as game you play.

Hark the herald angels.

http://heavenletters.org/the-return-to-truth.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2018 7:05:15 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6349 Dreams Godwrite Themselves, June 14, 2018

God said:

Beloved, here, take your pick of dreams. Exchange your dreams as you wish. Dreams are for you to dream. Go in the direction of your dreams, yet allow your dreams to take their own sweet time. Certainly, you may work hard at something you know, yet dreams are something you are to take a good look at and let go of. Dreams are not obligated to appear before you. You cannot demand them. By all means, let your dreams be free to fly. Allow your dreams the time they want to take to come true.

If one of your dreams is to Godwrite, you are already aware that you don't whip the naturalness of Godwriting into submission. If Godwriting is a dream, you invite your dream lightly to you with a smile, yet you are not the deliverer of your dreams. You are not the commander of them. You love your dreams at the same time as you let your dreams spread their wings.

Yes, yes, by all means, call your dreams to you and welcome them, yet you do not insist upon your dreams. Dreams are more like fireflies that flash before you. You receive them, yet, of course, your dreams are free to fly as they choose. You look forward to them. Lean toward them, yet dreams fulfill themselves according to their will. Beckon your dreams to you at the same time as you give them room to grow. Dreams may be your very dreams to come true, yet dreams like to bestow their energy on you graciously. Be gentle with dreams. Partner with them.

Receive your dreams almost as if in a dream. Your dreams are not to be kidnapped. You are not the power-master of your dreams. Dreams are of their own accord. They are not your foster children. Your dreams will find where they belong. In effect, dreams choose their foster parents, and this is done on its own. Of course, desire your dreams lightly, and the winds will pull the answers to your dreams in good time. God's Will is Free Will. Your rightful dance partners will find you. You are not to lasso them.

How easy life is when you let life and dreams come true on their own.

When it comes to dreams, you do not take them captive. You are not in charge. Keep your dreams lightly in sight and smile at them as if you are old friends eager to meet again.

Life altogether raises itself to new heights. You may be looking at life as an unruly teenager that you believe you must hold onto more tightly, yet you are to ease into life rather than to make life obey you. Trust that life is more informed than you think. Welcome life. Life isn't yours to steal or redirect nor to look askance at. You are not the ruler of life. Be a companion to life as it comes down the trail. Both you and life can go around the curves of life graciously.

Life and dreams are like menus offered to you. Don't be so sure about casting them aside. Give dreams a chance to attract your blessing. You are not intended to be an advanced guard. Be friends with one another. Hold hands lightly. You and life, put your hearts together. Give life a chance. Life may be your life, yet your life is a cooperative venture, all for one and one for all.

Like Rodgers and Hammerstein, write a new song together. Drink in joy and not constraints. You and life lend your talents in service to God. Have confidence in your life and your desires as they unfold in good grace.

http://heavenletters.org/dreams-godwrite-themselves.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!