Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
3/6/2019 9:51:16 PM
Heavenletter #6614 Our Dance has Begun, March 6, 2019

God said:

Beloved Child, you are about to strike up the band. I call to You, the You I speak to at this moment, and the You Who answers Me merrily at My behest and at your own as well.

Our dance has begun. A new day begins. You begin to accept the Truth of Oneness with aplomb. There is no other way to accept this but right away. Yes, the day has come. Breathe a sigh of relief. The day has come. It is alighting on Our One Self right now.

You revolve through the Universe. I proclaim You Oneness, and you begin to acclaim Oneness to your Self as well.

“Hi, God, Oneness is sinking in to Me. I am here. Thank You, God, You bless Me as Your Selfsame Divinity. Thank You. I, the former multiple cast or outcast of encumbrance as I used to see Myself, now I am free to be You, without so-called blushing and embarrassment.

“I have cast off my imagined handcuffs. I digress no longer. I have caught Myself by freeing Myself. I am free to claim Myself as I am. I sit down right beside You. Oh, My God, honest to God, You, I am to the point where I confess I Am One with You – One, melded as free as a bird. I have arisen to You. Who am I if not One with You, Beloved God?

“I have raised the stakes by disallowing previous inhibitions and wanderings apart from You. My God and my Godness, no longer do I lower my eyes. Why would I when I have accepted Oneness with You for all time’s sake? Okay, for Your sake and Mine, I come over to the Wholeness of the One that is true. I am on Your side of the road and am One with You. Hurray, You and I are One, the Infallible One and the Same. I do hope I have made all the right verb tenses and antecedents and capital letters to do credit to You, Blessed God.

“You and I are established Oneness. There is no one to fool. No longer do I hoodwink Myself ever once again.

“Truth is One. I, your One Servant do not attempt to fool Myself. No longer do I hoodwink Myself – Henry or whatever My given name may be – not once do I fall back into back-handed mistakenness. I am on the front lines, and now, so it is l am on the front lines with You, the One King of My Heart.

“No longer do I attempt to defraud Myself with a lesser identity. Now I accept Myself once and for all to be true to thine Own Self, who is the same as My Self. No one casts God out from You once again as a subterfuge.”

Okay, kid, You belong to Yourself Who is, after all, My Self. This is a given. No one has the inclination to boot you out from My Company. No one stands a over You. No one covers Your Eyes. No one does disservice to You. No one will try. I keep you unto My Fold. No one gets off a single try to do otherwise. Everyone is set the same by My decree. Holy art thou. So be it. Solely is Oneness made on high. Hallow-ed be Thy Name established on Earth, that is, My Name proclaimed high and true.

I am Your protector, although you require no protection.

No longer, Henry or Henrietta, whatever your earth-given name, do you dissuade yourself from the One Truth of Oneness where it hits right between Our One Set of Eyes. Our Call to Arms is Oneness Replete Where It Miraculously lies. This is how Oneness is Immaculate as it stands as Unvarnished Truth in Our Divine Oneness of Oneness.

http://heavenletters.org/our-dance-has-begun.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2019 4:14:06 PM
Heavenletter #6615 Heaven on Earth for All, March 7, 2019

God said:

Beloved, yes, when life frustrates you, take a good, deep breath. Why be frazzled? There may not be all the time in the world, yet there is time enough for you to slow down. When you feel frazzled, this is the very signal to slow down and not rush. The very case that you are frazzled is the exact signal to change the train you are riding on. You don't like being hassled, so don't hassle yourself.

Slow and easy is the way to speak well to yourself. Easy does it. Quietly. Haste hassles you. Be good to yourself. Respect yourself. To think that your own impatience rattles you. If you were someone else, you would treat yourself with more regard than you sometimes do yourself. Beloved, likely, whatever may be bothering you right now isn't the end of the world.

People who are starving may respond more generously to others than you may be responding to yourself. Lift your spirits. Lift the spirits of the world. Refresh your heart. Hold your heart high. Unless you hold your heart high, whose heart are you uplifting? What do you think you are doing? See bigger and better. Take heart. Serve Me.

Be sure to understand the meaning of giving a little kindness to others. Feeling sorry for someone isn't the same as kindness. Spare another from your sense of feeling sorry for him or her. Give away generosity. True compassion is greater than conveying pity to anyone. Do you see how feeling sorry for another can be uplifting to you, Beloved? Of course, all are One. There is no other. All are One. Serve, yet not pity.

When you brighten the hearts of others, how beautifully you hearten them.

There are so many good souls in the world. What one good word from you can lift the hearts of All? Remember Oneness. Uphold Oneness. Hearten others. Of course, you aren't to neglect your own heart. Helping others is one thing. It isn't noble of you to feel sorry for any One. Think. You may dishearten others by standing above them and giving warnings. Here are two instances of what I mean:

An older woman slipped and fell on the sidewalk and couldn't get up. A gentleman stopped his car and went to her aid. He was a good Samaritan.

In another incident, another gentleman, believe it or not, meant to be kind by giving a warning to an older woman when he said: "So you don't fall and break your hip, tie a pillow around you when you go out and it's slippery."

Of course, he meant to be kind, yet this was not chivalry. I mean, really. Think. She hadn't asked him.

Pointing out dangers made him feel good, yet not to her. To her, it was negativity. Not a morsel of happiness was gained in this situation.

What was the man thinking? Was he thinking? In a different world, he would have been gallant.

To this woman's heart, this was not gallant. It was thoughtless, even insulting.

Of course, in a different world, she would have been gracious and grateful for his good intentions.

In a different world, the man might have said: "If you have to go out when it's slippery, here's my phone number. Don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll come right over."

I, God, say:

"O My Beloved, man or woman, make this world a different world. Make it elegant. Make it gracious. Make it resemble a Garden Trove. Make it as Oneness Infinitely desires the world to be. What else but Heaven on Earth to be once and for all to be."

http://heavenletters.org/heaven-on-earth-for-all.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2019 4:44:59 PM
Heavenletter #6616 Must All Questions Be Answered?, March 8, 2019

God said:

Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? Is this the first time around? Not likely, yet who knows and how significant is the question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity to take into account. There is Love Abundant. There is Love Abiding. There is Love Known to stir your heart on My Behalf.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure – the Oneness that I refer to as You, My Beloved, You at this moment. You don’t have to be curious. It isn’t a necessity, nor does curiosity have to be a strike against you.

At the same time, you are also as Divine as I am. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be One or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as am I. I say you are just right. I don’t say this just to make you feel good, rather to simply speak the Truth. I speak the Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth, which is to say that you are in for a penny as a pound.

You are in for the adventure of your life no matter how many times it is or it isn’t. Where are you going tonight? It is certainly this round you find yourself in. Anyway, the long and the short of it is Infinity, which means One here and anon. Infinite am I. Therefore, Infinite are you.

There is nothing to make of it but as the ride you are on, which is the same as Mine as well. It’s hard to wrap your mind around it, yet your heart has never been anywhere else, and so it is.

One Heart is, this is the long and short of it. You long for nothing, for You already ARE.

What is the worth of a word or the worth of a name but everything?

Is a name too much to ask for? My Name is in your pocket, Beloved. Nevertheless, I am beyond Name. Infinity exists. You sail Infinitely. What more is there to say? Hello. Here Oneness is again coming around the bend.

Hello, Myself. Thanks for coming. We are destined to be One and embrace, over and over again, and have never been away for even a moment, nor simply to be called to be apart or to return to Oneness when there has been no short or long of it.

This is what it means then when it is said there is no time. Time is not. Timelessness is all there is. Timelessness must mean Infinity, and what else is there to say when there is no said and done? Or, has everything already been said and done even in seeming snippets? Is there fullness or only emptiness, or what is the difference? Fullness of emptiness or emptiness of fullness? What makes the world go around? Does it have to be said? Does it have to be announced in this case? Must it be said or not said? Where did the waves of the ocean come from? Who rows the boats? Who sets the sails? What is what? And Who is Who?

Are there directions to go in anyway? What is going on anyway from stem to stern, and what does it mean or not mean? Who can say it, and who can pause to hear it?

Who is the guest? And Who is the host? When Oneness is anyway? Who is the author of the book, and Who reads the book? What conclusions are to be drawn? And what for?

Life seems to remain a mystery, and yet, life matters. It matters more than anything else. Or, God? Is it that You are all that exists and, therefore, You, Oneness matters Most of All?

http://heavenletters.org/must-all-questions-be-answered.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2019 4:53:42 PM
Heavenletter #6617 Without a Beginning, Can There Be an Ending?, March 9, 2019

God said:

Beloved, when I say there is no beginning and no ending, you may feel strongly that there must be some kind of finale to be done and over with. You ask Me:

“God, did not creation at least presumably exist before Your children could land on Earth, at the very least stuck in the illusion of the relative world? There has to have been at least a presumption of the illusory world as a given. At least, the extraneous world can truthfully be said to have been around before Your children arrived. Is this stated or understated? This gets wobbly for me.

“At least part of life exists straight up, God, for how You had to be here to greet Adam and Eve and to speak Truth now.”

I, God, think, speak, hear you tremble, and I love you. I see a reason for everything while you, Beloved, are baffled. What is all this about? Am I God, or am I not? It seems inevitably that I AM, yet then do I intimate that you are a cipher? I am not a Phantom God, yet you may feel left in a quandary about also being Me as well.

“Dear God, as it is, I ponder much. Yes, I do have great faith in You. Somehow or another, I must have some exacting faith in my Greater Self as well. God, do You see my complexity?

“Part of Me would like to be locked in place only so far. I would like to know Beingness once and for all, yet I don’t want to be locked down in place. I want Infinity and not to see my personal self as finite either. Too often, the life I seem to live hurts too much for me to accept it as legitimate.

“God, I don’t want to live in a world in the company of death as it is, falling on all as it is purported to be. It breaks my heart. Cannot true life stand on its own two legs? How can I condone to keep living in the company of such a thing as death, while my father and mother go off and die and, for all intents and purposes, leave me? How can I desire to crave living longer in an individual state of consciousness in a world where my mother and father and other loved ones are no longer? Yes, I understand there are practical reasons to account for death as well, and that these practical reasons would be hard to surmount– even as I understand that other reasons for such decisions would be difficult to surmount. Yet I keep coming up against the impossibility of consciously having my loved ones leave to what is called death. Of course, God, I have no choice but to not complicate Your current terms of life and death.

“We know, anyway, that this conversation is going on in my fantasy only. You do not give me the choice of life or death for my loved ones. This is how life is, like it or not. I don’t have the ability to bargain with the ground rules. Honestly, God, could I ever have the nerve to ask this of You? I guess I just want to go on record that despite the questions raised and all the years without, I would still want my parents to live forever. How have I stayed in the world without them?

“Of course, I sure don’t want any of the responsibility You have for running the Universe. Never do I much like responsibility in the first place.

“I couldn’t possibly come anywhere near You in choosing the colors of flowers to choose for Our World. What color of the sky of sunrises and sunsets could I have decided upon? No thank You, God. You lead, and I will follow.”

http://heavenletters.org/without-a-beginning-can-there-be-an-ending.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2019 5:59:17 PM
Heavenletter #6618 Godwriting is the Budding of a Rose, March 10, 2019

God said:

Beloved, this is true. There is great joy in Godwriting. Never do you write from desperation. I do not cudgel you into the idea that you must cover your tracks with Godwriting. You are you, Godwriter or not. You are My beneficence, ready or not.

Godwriting flies from your tapping fingers or pen and ultimately from Our One Heart.

At the same time, Godwriting is taking initiative. It is a responsibility. We can say there is the soft side to Godwriting and the stalwart side. You are the instrument. A composer composing great music is writing the greatest music of his life. A composer knows the difference between a masterpiece that bursts beyond his individuality. It is inspired. Who wrote it? Who actually relayed the notes? They came down a chute from Heaven.

An individual plucked a note and wrote down a note that came from beyond. He tolled the bell. The music flowed through his veins. He received a shot in the arm, so to say.

At the time, the attributed composer sat down and wrote some beautiful music. He pressed the keys. They are beautiful. They flow through him. They came from him, yet they were prompted from somewhere else. It could be that the notes were his delivery from God.

There are no words to describe the good feeling that adheres to you. This is idyllic, and this is the God's Honest Truth.

I do not wish to blow you out of the water, however.

You still sit in a chair. You still type or write.

Life still makes other requirements of you.

You are not always at your leisure to wear a beautiful ball gown.

Nevertheless, it's as if a phone rings and you pick up the phone as easy as pie. You are also part of the process. You are not carried around the way Edgar Bergen carried Charlie McCarthy. All power isn't arrested from you.

If you are a breadmaker, there is also a moment at which you roll up your sleeves and take some initiative. You heft yourself over to lay out the dough on the kitchen table. The process is inherent to you. You hear Me through. At the same time, I don't want to ascribe steps to you through a discourse. I do not wish to suggest steps to you as if this is anything so patrician as steps. Godwriting is your will somewhat and yet not totally under your will - more like your receiving.

A Godwriting can be like a discovery. You are going through the forest and are not at all sure where you are going. We might say it's like I'm giving Hansel and Gretel pebbles to mark a path.

Where does this arrow point? How do I conjoin these pebbles? What sense do I make of this? Sometimes a Godwriting is filled with simple sentences. Sometimes you have to figure it out. What does this Godwriting mean to say? It's not a judgment on your part. It's more:

"God, what are You saying here? How do I make what You are saying translate to a clearer understanding? What are the words, sentences, segments, and paragraphs meaning to say? This must be what it is like for a translator who translates a written English Heavenletter into Italian or Spanish or French or Greek or German or Dutch or whatever language is your gift to translate into."

It's not a school assignment. It is a service you give to God because this you find you want to. You might think of Godwriting itself or even as translating as in the mode of observing a plum as ripening on the tree or watching a flower opening. It's not labor. If it has any relationship to labor, it is to love itself chomping at the bit like the budding of a rose.

http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-is-the-budding-of-a-rose.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!