Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
4/9/2019 3:54:50 AM
Heavenletter #3 Open Your Heart like Beating Wings, November 19, 2000

God said:

The ship you ride on is My heart.

Think of it.

My heart cannot be separated from My vision.

They are one and the same.

As you see, you are.

You encompass all you see.

See Me.

Enliven Me.

Light My path on earth.

Giants walk the earth, and they are you.

You are greatness encapsulated into a human form.

Find out Who you are.

See bigger.

Do not accept the limits of your human form.

That is what you have been doing.

No longer accept limits.

Unlimit yourself.

I put no limits on you.

I never did, and I don't now.

What limit do you think that the Limitless can put?

You are not confined to your human form.

That is not the extent of you.

I am the Extent of you.

You are the song I sing.

You are the note I play.

How can you accept less than magnificence for yourself?

Cease believing in limits.

There are none but those in which you believe.

Your heart can travel anywhere.

Your heart can take you everywhere.

Your heart expands your mind.

Your mind accepts limits. Your heart knows better. In your heart of hearts, you know the vastness of this enterprise of life that you have set forth on.

Remove your clinging to limits as you would a vine that has wrapped itself around you.

You have been clinging to the vine of limits.

Cling now to the vastness of no limits.

Nothing limits you.

Do you hear this?

Nothing limits you.

Adherence to old ways blocks your view.

Look to your motivation.

Look to greatness and not selfishness.

Look to Me and you will abandon smallness. Selfishness is nothing but small vision.

You haven't been seeing far enough.

You haven't really seen what is right in front of you either.

Be a sighted human Being.

Eat the loaf of life. Know what you have been given. Accept what you have been given. You have been given everything. And you have accepted a small crust of it. That is rude rather than grateful. Grateful isn't an emotion. It is a seeing. See that which you have been given and then you will be magnanimous. Gratitude is seeing the treasures heaped upon you. Ingratitude is not seeing.

The change to make today is in your seeing. Then you can begin your life as it was given to you.

Splendid, splendid are your opportunities.

You have been given a grant from Heaven. How will you use it? This is the question. How do you want to use it? I will tell you.

You want to use it vastly.

You do not want confines of anything.

Be unconfined.

Open your heart like beating wings, and see where it takes you. It takes you to Me, and that is gratitude in the life you have been granted. Take wing on gratitude.

Gratitude is awareness.

If you do not see the food, how will you eat?

See the table set before you, and avail yourself of it.

You are My gift. I have given you. I haven't given you for nothing. I have given you for something, and that something is Greatness. Accept the possibility of what I say. I say you are My magnificence. Accept the title I give you. The title I give you is your Identity. Accept no other.

You live in a world bigger than you knew.

You are not held to time and space.

You are held to Great Love.

Be that which you are.

I name you Love. I appoint you Love. I appoint you Mine. And I set you forth to till the field. Till hearts. Till your own.

Accept the title I give you. Accept, Child of God.

http://heavenletters.org/open-your-heart-like-beating-wings.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2019 2:48:57 AM
Heavenletter #4 Follow God, He Is Faith, November 20, 2000

God said:

You moan about the past.

Gloria, you see the months of wonderful Heavenletters based on questions and My answers to those specific questions -- and now I interrupt. I say, Put them aside. I interrupt your planned course and give you another, and you hold on and think: "What about all of God's messages written down? Who is going to see them? Where will they go? All of God's beautiful words of love and wisdom..." You long for the world to see them, and you weep for their anonymity.

My love is not lost. My wisdom is not lost. Words written down are not yet seen. That is all. But they were written and their love directed, and the world lit up. But that was yesterday, and today is today.

Have My love now. My attention has moved on, and so must yours. It is a question of My attention, and My attention now is on your speeded-up growth, not on your holding on. Holding on to what you thought, even if from last night, is nevertheless holding on to the past. Holding on to what you expected yesterday is the same as holding on to a former love. Everything has moved on. What you wanted yesterday is no more relevant than what you wanted ten or twenty years ago.

You are digging up the present, not the past. Do not keep digging in the same place.

When you follow Me, you have to move fast, because I move fast. My vision encompasses entirety and does not get stuck anywhere.

Now you walk faster through life. Now you don't hold yourself back anymore.

You are skipping past the illusion of time and entering the present.

Stick with Me. Don't stick to the past of even yesterday, not even to the past of an hour ago. Your past vision is not your security. Your security is My vision, and you are opening up to it, to My vision, to My expansiveness. You are stepping out of your enclosures.

This is a red-letter day. Today is.

Do not ask yourself what your attention has been on. Ask yourself, "Where is God's attention?" Then say to yourself, "That's where I will put mine."

You know that My attention is not on what Susie said to you yesterday or what Donald did or on the keys you lost or the toe you stubbed. My attention is on you on a far larger scale.

I am opening your life right now. I am not closing it. I do not pause. I walk swiftly, and I say, "Come with Me."

Do not meander. Enough of where you have been. Now comes more. Now comes your beautiful heart beating next to Mine.

Think of My progress, and help Me help you progress.

Be My willing companion of this moment.

You do not know where I will take you. You do not need a designated route. You do not need to ask questions. You do not need dates of arrival and so forth. The date of your departure is right now. This is when you come with Me. Don't worry. I know where We are going. I know Our destination. I know Our stopping-off places. You will know when We get there. Must you know beforehand? And must you keep looking back to see where you have been?

Keep your eye on Me. Follow Me. Faith is your holding My hand and keeping up. You know I can see.

You tend to think that where you have been is safe. You don't even know what safe means. With Me is safety. The Unknown is your haven. But, in truth, there is no Unknown. There is just your fear of stepping forward.

You do not have to see ahead of time anymore than you have to see the past. Certainly do not look at the past over and over again. Have you not spent enough time on the past? Come forward now. I call you.

http://heavenletters.org/follow-god-he-is-faith.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2019 3:04:11 PM
Heavenletter #6620 Wholeness on Behalf of the Universe, March 12, 2019

God said:

Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? This time around for you isn’t likely your first time around, yet who knows and how significant is a question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity or stealth to account for.

There is Love Abundant. There is Love Abiding. There is Love known to stir your heart on My Behalf and on behalf of the Universe and also on behalf of yourself and others as well.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure – the Oneness that is referred to as You My Beloved, you at this moment. You don’t have to be curious. It isn’t a necessity, nor is curiosity a strike against you. At the same time, your curiosity doesn’t have to be answered right and left. Please understand your place in the Universe.

Beloved One, You are the One Divinity that I Am, yet only in one sense. You have no right to take over others’ lives as I do. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be one way or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as I am. None other than I. I say you are Truth. I speak Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth which is to say that you are My way fully-blessed in My Heart, inseparable from Me, never severed.

You are on the adventure of your life no matter how many times you have been here on Earth with Me. Numbers are not of supreme importance. Important are you. Where are you going?

It is certain that you find yourself alive in this round on Earth. Anyway, the long and the short of it is Infinity, which means Oneness here and anon. Infinite am I. Infinite are you. There is nothing to make of this but that Oneness rides on a trolly. This is hard for you to wrap around what you refer to as your mind, true?

Ah, but your heart! Your heart is another story. You and love and I are One. There is no getting away from this. True love exists. One heart beats. One hearts beats as One. Your Self is the object of all you seek. There are not two. Separation is an impossibility.

There is One Name alone that can be answered to. The Same Name only be. Within, Oneness is included. It isn’t that two can be stuffed in storage, in a closet or in an attic or a cellar or garage. Not at all. Aloneness is not a consideration you are to argue or question with Me. It cannot be said that there are two of Us existing on the same strata. Supposition is off-center. You are not a match game, for you are the real thing. I say you are the real thing, and you are not to argue debates with God, and yet, I, God, say you are One with My Self. You are the Supreme lying low. You are not really small potatoes. You are the real thing. Nor are you to take over anyone else’s life as if it is your free range. You are not a masquerade. You are caught up at the top of the mountain with Me, I, God Eternal.

Discern your own life, make no mistake. Take over no one else’s life, because you are not to trespass. This holds his own place. To each his own.

http://heavenletters.org/wholeness-on-behalf-of-the-universe.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2019 4:24:39 PM
Heavenletter #6 Open to New Ways, November 22, 2000

God said:

Dear Beloveds, what you feel matters, but it is insignificant.

Remember that what you feel and following your heart are not equivalent. It is My heart you follow. And My heart does not get caught on the little things that enter and surround your feelings. Consider your feelings no more and no less than ego. If they are only yours, they are ego.

That which does not belong to Me is ego. Call it what you will. Call it sensitivity. Call it honor. Call it respect. If it is not Mine, it is ego.

Abandon your ego. It is not your strength. It is your weakness.

I am your strength.

Embrace Me, not ego.

I am your Champion. Ego is not. Ego is for itself, not you.

I am for you.

Let Me be your God, no other.

There is no other.

So let truth be.

Do not embellish it.

Do not dress it up.

Be it.

Be One with Me in Love.

It is smallness you must get out of.

You think that is hard. But it is easier to choose big than small.

It is easier to choose the Ever-Present than the illusion you imagine.

Imagine something else. Imagine truth. Imagine Me. Imagine that you are the Greatness I say you are.

Stand taller.

Assume truth.

Today you will do something that you never did before.

To do this, you will open your way of looking at things. You will open to My way of looking at things.

The world talks about random acts of kindness.

They are not random.

Nothing is random.

What may be random is when you listen to Me.

Make That-Which-Is-Constant yours.

Abandon randomness.

What will you do for Me today? Anything?

Do not do for individuals. Do for Me.

In doing for Me, you may do for individuals.

But put not individuals ahead of Me.

You are loosening your individuality.

Others must loosen theirs.

The story of the seeming beggar who comes to the door and who is actually Christ is really the story of your being One with all. You do not ignore the Christ. It is Christ you do for. It is not the beggar you do for. By your recognition of Christ in another, you know yourself. Christ is the God in Human man. The story means that individuality keeps you stuck. Get used to seeing Me.

Let's reverse the story. Perhaps the beggar at your door does not know he is Christ. But you know he is. And it is the beggar who may have to discover the Christ within you (the host who came to the door) before he sees it in himself.

Look not to individuality, for that is what you will see. Look not to individuality, for that is what you will teach. Look for God, and your recognition of Me will become your visitor's as well.

You are magnets of thought.

How powerful you are!

Today you will cast a light upon the world.

You will cast it on the God within one individual.

You will look into someone's eyes, and you will change their life forever. This happens because I will be looking out through your eyes. Allow Me to see through your eyes. Allow Me.

That which you do for another you do for Me. That which you do for another you also do for yourself, for the other's eyes will reflect the sight you give them.

The stranger who comes to your door is most certainly Christ. And the one who greets him at the door is also most certainly Christ. And there is no door. There is no one on one side and another on the other. All of that is illusion. All of that is learned reasoning. What is true does not have to be learned. It has to be allowed. Unlearn reasoning, and truth will be evident.

Can you still look at the world as you have always looked at the world? Can you still be the consciousness you were an hour ago? Can you still be a stranger to Me or to one another? You are friend to man, so be it.

http://heavenletters.org/open-to-new-ways.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2019 6:22:18 PM
Heavenletter #7 Trust in the Driver of the Bus Named Faith, November 23, 2000

God said:

My Beloveds, whenever you feel struggle, it is because you protest. Whenever you feel suffering, it is from struggle. You may think you are trying to understand, but you are trying to hold on. You don't have to understand. If I waited for you to understand it all, I would have to wait longer than I do.

God holds you, and you kick and scream.

Every time you say "God, but..." you are protesting. You cannot reason with Me. You know not reason. You cannot talk Me into or out of. I do not need your approval. You need your surrender.

Earth is rising to Heaven, and you cannot stay the same as you were. You cannot stay behind. You cannot. You have to rise. You have to rise to Me.

Part of you wants to say: "Dear God, please don't rush me. Give me a little bit more time to stay just as I am. I am afraid of losing myself. I am afraid I will disappear."

And I am telling you that you are not your perceptions. When your used-up perceptions disappear, you will appear. You cannot disappear when you have not yet appeared. Letting go of smallness is not your disappearance. You never were the limits you set for yourself. I am telling you to appear. Walk out of the past assumptions you have held on to so dearly.

You say, "But, God, I have to know where I am going. I have to know what I am doing."

And I say, "You do not."

It is one of your old perceptions that you must know where you are going. It is an old perception that you ever did know where you were going. You never did know that you would be where you are now, doing as you are now. You do not know how you got here. Gloria does not know why she writes My words, and you do not know why you read them.

Accept that you do it for Me. Accept that your life is not yours. It is not yours alone. It is Mine.

I have grand plans in store for you. Left to your own devices, you might pass them by.

Do not struggle to know what My plans are, and do not struggle against them.

You are not rising to war. You are rising to peace.

You will not drift as you rise to peace. I am setting your course, and there is nothing you have to do but let go of past predictions and past everything. You are stepping out of the past. Wouldn't you like to be free of all the bonds that have kept you chained?

I do not chain you. I free you.

You have to know the difference between being chained and the loosening of the chains. Knowing that difference is faith in Me. The chains never were, except that you thought so.

Nothing holds you back but your previous perceptions. And your previous perceptions are based on lack of faith in Me. Choose faith in Me. You have waited long enough for faith.

Consider Faith a bus you have been waiting for. The bus won't stop unless you flag it down. And then you have to step up into the bus. You have to take the bus. You have to present yourself. It won't take you anywhere until you present yourself.

So, get on a bus named Faith, and trust in the Driver that He knows where He is going and that He will take you to the right place. Trust the faith that is in you. Accrue to it. Faith is yours. You have the token in your heart. Get on.

http://heavenletters.org/trust-in-the-driver-of-the-bus-named-faith.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!