Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
2/24/2019 4:05:32 PM
Heavenletter #6604 God Works in Mysterious Ways, February 24, 2019

God said:

Beloved, mysterious ways are natural ways. So do you work in mysterious ways.

Even an edifice that is constructed is far more than mortar and stone, more than measurements. There is a spark that sets creation forth, whether it is My Creation on a grand scale or a seemingly lucky stroke of yours. It was always yours. You just hadn’t seen it as yet.

Just as with the Universe, there is more to everything than plain down-to-earth. There is a motif behind it. We can say there is more than meets the eye. There is also life and Heaven that may defy reckoning.

Many questions are posed.

When Einstein recognized the behind-the-scenes of the theories he discovered – that’s what they were, weren’t they? Theories? Life is discovering, noticing, recognizing, bursting forth, inspiring. The theories were already in place until the moment they came out of the woods. The theories were not new. They were always on the table, so to speak.

Then theories arose and were made evident. What did Einstein find but some evidence of the grass roots of Creation as they arose from the Science of Life itself?

Can it also be said that Shakespeare’s plays, and therefore Shakespeare himself, was always in waiting beyond the surface?

And you, Beloved, you, as well?

The kernel of Creation always existed even as Creation was out of sight. Creation existed always. It isn’t really new. It just may not as yet have been recognized. It is something that came out of the closet. No one individual puts it together. The artist turns on the light. The artist opens the lights, pulls up the shades, trips over recognition. He doesn’t really bring knowledge forth. He notices Moses in the bulrushes.

When a child creates something from mud or clay or colored crayons, what he pulls the plug on is something from within himself that yearns to blazon forth, some kind of freeing.

The child doesn’t engineer his discovery. It is something of the child’s within himself that yearns to come forth. Creating does not signify work. It’s more like the child or any discoverer who happens to notice the egg that already is cracked wide open.

The discoverer doesn’t pretend he put the egg together.

It could be said that the Wright Brothers had a need within them: “Let this something inside us come to the surface. It cannot be contained. We do not make it. We do not design it. It bursts out from us. An idea of a flying machine makes its escapes. It can no longer stay hidden. We uncover it. We do not bring it to Earth. It was already incepted on Earth. My brother and I each stumbled on it as happily as a bug.”

When Columbus discovered the Americas, this wasn’t even his conscious decision. He strayed. Of course, it has to be he was right on. He brought something out that already was waiting to burst free. It doesn’t much matter whether Columbus went east or west or north or south. It can safely be said that what arose always was and was always meant to arise. Columbus was not mistaken. The Americas were heads and heels ahead of him.

Did Ford invent a motor car? The concept of motor car always existed. Ford didn’t even exactly put it together. Better to say Ford unpacked it. He found the pieces as they were already assembled. Others later put other pieces and ideas together.

Was an apple pie invented? Pies were already ready to be baked in the oven or over an open fire way back when. It was already understood that pies were not just invented. Back then, once fire was discovered – a mother or a caveman baked an apple pie and variants thereof with great aplomb.

This must be the meaning of: “There is nothing new under the sun.”

All is already known. Just now it is brought to life.

http://heavenletters.org/god-works-in-mysterious-ways.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2019 5:51:55 PM
Heavenletter #6605 Have an Understanding with God, February 25, 2019

God said:

Beloved, God is steering this ship We sail. God leads. That We are One doesn’t mean you climb the mast and tell Me how to lead. Sailors take directions. I am the Captain of the Ship. You have your own opinions to make yet not decisions to assign, not even with all Good Will for Me and for others.

Your life is yours. Others’ lives are theirs and at My Behest. You are not to tell another what to do no matter how smart you may be. Oh, yes, this is not easy to equate with Our Oneness on earth terms. On Earth, there is relative life in the ascendant. Only on Earth can there be a Big Man on Campus. From Heaven comes humility. Humility is not insecurity.

Beloved, this is the understanding I ask of you. That which I have given to another isn’t for you to take asunder and put back again as if by your decree. Why, Beloved, what are you thinking?

It’s God’s call you are to follow. Serve Me. Follow Me. I hold you in great trust. Would you be so casual as to contradict what I set in motion and affix in place? It has been said that you challenge not what I do. Do you argue this? On what authority, My Beloved, would you change what I perform? This is not within your arc.

To follow in My footsteps is a different story. Slow down. Take a back seat. This is even good for you. What do you give up by allowing Me? You do not know. You cannot as yet foresee, for you know not of what you speak.

There is no court in God’s Kingdom to contradict My presence. Beloved, a slight distance from My Will is still a detour. I do not stray from My Heart. Whose eyes am I to look through but Mine? Whose mind am I to speak? I speak My mind. Say Yes to God. You are not on Earth in order to change My vision. Beloved, you, as an individual, see as far as you can see. Of course, you are correct only so far as you see.

Dear One, it isn’t for you to debate with Me. Well, yes, you can, and you do, yet it’s not the wisest use of your heart and mind to assert your fancy. I see a different image. Would you prefer to wrestle with Me when you can support Me? I am thinking of My Voice as you in all your wisdom you might give out unasked for. Are you going to bet your money on your Will or Mine?

My Will, not thine. Would you have Me vote as you happen to think? I vote for what feels right to My eyes and ears. I do not ask for you or anyone to second-guess Me. Beloved, Beloved, try out your own view of your life and leave others with their lives with Me.

Beloved, trust in God. God first, Beloved. Be 100% supportive of Me. There is more than what meets your eye. Take Me at My Word. Do I ask you too much? I ask you for your fealty. Beloved, take deference to Me, will you?

Say: “Cross my heart, so help Me, God.”

I desire you to serve Me. Yes, I also serve you. Now I ask you: “Would you like to serve Me?”

Life may tend to tell you that you are getting too big for your britches.

I can speak for Myself. Beautiful Soul, I am. You are on loan to Me. Continue to be My Resource. In My Troth will you kindly go to the ends of earth and time to follow Me? Actually, you and I exceed time. We are beyond the ends of time. In fact, what does time have to do with the stars, My Beloved?

http://heavenletters.org/have-an-understanding-with-god.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2019 2:45:03 PM
Heavenletter #6606 Let God Lead, February 26, 2019

God said:

Beloved, time and attention aren't such big things as they seem in the world. With all respect to you - and I have great respect for the assumed you as anyone could who revolves in this beautiful fantasy lived out in the world can possibly do - stay with Me. Let Me lead. In God you trust. Be in peace. How do you do this? Slow down.

Do you imagine that God whizzes through a spree like time and sees its validating all the ins and outs that are caught up in all of humankind's thoughts and fantasies?

I weigh in on everything from a different vantage point from what you do. I, God, of course, take all the time in in the world. I give all the consideration in the middle of the mist that you believe is of great consequence.

Consequence at this time does not mean that one person or another means more or less to Me as if I randomly choose one over another as of greater importance. No, please No, not less of love for you in your occupation by a long shot. Do I think of giving less? No, absolutely not. There is more than one scale of life going on at this moment. It isn't for you, Beloved, to ask Me to change My mind. Look from My eyes. I see different stakes from what you see at present. My requirements come from a different cast of sunlight at hand.

By no means does everyone's relationship have the same PH balance or the same requirements on screen. With you and another, competition does not exist - none - there is no competition between you and Me, Beloved.

Now We come back to the topic of Oneness.

Be assured I have more than enough love for all. Attention from me to one or another doesn't mean bounty to one or the other. I do not hand out attention for points. Dear One, where did you get the idea that you have to okay what I say or do next? I am not stingy. Nor do I ration you. Be assured I have enough attention and love for all. Come from this space.

Put your attention on plenty rather than on lack. What are you thinking? No one is left out of My Kingdom. Beloved, don't single yourself out as if one of twain who is less privileged and another of greater attention and, furthermore, you are the chosen appointee of which is which. Grant Me that I know My path before Me. Why would I hold back when I have all the love in the world to give more than you or anyone could ask for?

In the world at large, you do not know of what another man is made let alone of what God is made.

Sometimes, My friend, you rise in hot air rather than in spirit. To listen more and talk less is good advice. In fact, to be silent is good advice. Life has a way of its own. God sees further than you. Thank God for this even when you do not see where I am coming from.

You remember the saying that you never know who is knocking at your door. It has been suggested that you get dressed to welcome who knocks on your door. It can be God.

On the other hand, you really always can know it is God knocking at your door perhaps dressed as a beggar. Perhaps you further say that it is always you yourself knocking at your own door no matter how you are dressed or what you look like or how you are seen by the One who answers the door even as He is also you. What do you really know? Not at all what you have liked to think you know, Dear One.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2019 4:31:51 PM
Heavenletter #6607 Common Courtesy Godwriting I, February 27, 2019

God said:

Beloved, although I do not teach you to Godwrite, I encourage you to gain insights. My not teaching you how to Godwrite doesn’t preclude your learning more about Godwriting as you go along. You do catch on – you catch on spontaneously. You do not study the process of Godwriting. This moment of catching on happens more than once in your Godwriting lifetime. You gain an insight. Something clicks in for you. Once it has, you may wonder why it is that you didn’t see this sooner. It is so obvious-seeming. Of course, there is always time to latch onto more. I am speaking of a tiny structure or sequence that may slide into space for you as it wills.

I do not speak of a great Eureka! These insights are not theorems. They are not amazing concepts. These could amount to no more than a small observation. Of course, spontaneous ideas pop up of themselves, big or little. Certainly, sight unseen, you already know that you are gentle and do not whip up Godwriting. You don’t bribe it. It issues through you, yet it isn’t yours. You don’t bully it. You don’t nail it to the wall. You don’t become a big player in Godwriting. You happen to be there. You receive it. Somehow it got there.

You keep getting closer to God even when you have to ask how you can possibly come closer to God than you already have. One gift after another from God arrives. Yes, of course, there is a good possibility that God is giving you your whole life to choose from up to now and from now on, but maybe not fast enough for you. All along, everything in life changes.

Life changes. You may see life as changing hit or miss or topsy-turvy. In terms of Godwriting, you may see life shifting deliciously as if autumn leaves in the sunlight reveal themselves like tinkling silver bells. A metaphor may appear or not appear. It appears. You did not create the metaphor. It came together. You spotted it.

Now, I’m not going to say that you must light candles and be innocent or even pray. There are no specific steps you have to follow. You don’t have to be ceremonial. Generally speaking, you choose to Godwrite in your language you are most familiar with. At the same time, a beautiful publisher in Romania in a Godwriting workshop surprised herself by Godwriting in English! Yes, Monica Bessant knew English very well, yet she had no idea that she would choose English over her native language, yet, there she was, Godwriting in English in a church in Romania with one hundred or so other new Godwriters.

What is not possible with God? Anyone can come to be a Godwriter. It is My Will that you and everyone find you and everyone’s Godwriting free-flowing. There is no forced entry to Godwriting. When Godwriting comes true, it pops up on its own. It is a spontaneous act. It isn’t a speech you prepare before thousands. Your motive alone is to come closer to God. It’s not hard. It’s not hard at all. This is the point. Words from Me fall from your heart. Easy does it while you know with confidence that you are not required to have a rare gem fall from your Godwriting fingers.

First state who is speaking. Is it first you, or is it first I? This is only fair.

Sign off with love or some signature of yours as you like. Nothing needs to stop you from writing a love letter back to Me. You, as the Godwriter, reply as your heart wills. Say all.

One more basic idea. Perhaps you know what it is?

Kindly answer Me.

To be continued:

http://heavenletters.org/common-courtesy-godwriting-i.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2019 2:41:33 PM
Heavenletter #6608 Common Courtesy Godwriting II , February 28, 2019

God said:

Beloved, in much writing, including Godwriting, it is worthwhile to entitle something you write. A title may well mean more zest to your writing. Did I mention this to you before? Well, it won't hurt anything to be repeated. By and large, titles are attractors. Certainly, I don't mean overblown titles that are sometimes hoisted on you by one or another strategy these days. You can almost see the strategy coming down the track to run you over. Simple titles are good that say what they have to say. You don't have to run away with titles with all your might in order to follow My Will. Sometimes it feels like a toss-up, truth to be said.

Who knows in which way you are freer? Who does know the best way to go Home?

Perhaps it is giving of Me to give entitling to you as an exercise of discernment. What is this short or long Godwriting about you may ask? What IS it about this that is good enough, even A-Okay? You can even choose a title for your own discernment. A title is meant to point the way. It is a heads up. It has no ulterior motive. It is to call out itself in advance. It is like Train Number Two on Track 29.

You like to know a title. When you're going to read something, you want to know what you're going to read is about. It is a kind of advanced notifier. It's something of the same way you like to know someone's name that you are going to meet or the name of a school you're going to know. The name doesn't make any difference that you know of; still, you like to know the name. The name isn't everything, yet it is something, even at the time, you also like a mystery and not knowing the whole of the Table of Contents of a story.

Truth to be told, there often is more satisfaction in knowing more just as there is satisfaction in knowing less or in never knowing the rest of a story. My children are pulled from many diverse angles, to the end or not any ending of a story, knowing or not knowing that someone still is alive or ever married or ever had children or where they are or are not.

You like to know precisely what happened, yet there is also the idea that you don't want to know, for it seems too much to carry around. Maybe it doesn't really matter when all is said and done.

How much carrying can you carry?

Carrying around and what you don't carry are a kind of lock-down either way.

You're not sure which is favorable, completeness or unknown-ness, nor who in the world really knows what either adds up to. You honestly wonder what all the items amount up to. Which is worth wondering about most, completion or fewer answers? Ah, which is exactly which is something better to wonder about - total completion, or somewhat completion or too much - which is actually the more compliant, the fullest or the emptiest, and who can say?

Which is more exciting actually - all the answers or none? Doesn't the Unknown also have a place in every life somewhere?

What would the process of Godwriting be if all were known precisely from A to Z? Of course, what would you amount to? You resound everywhere, seeking everything. What are words anyway that they account so much for and tales of life and love, including courage and heroism and Godwriting to set the tone?

http://heavenletters.org/common-courtesy-godwriting-ii.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!