Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: StormScam - this is TOO Funny!
2/7/2006 10:59:03 PM
Dear Dave, I LOVE it and only wish I had thought of it first. I bet this person is raking it in! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
2/7/2006 11:39:21 PM
- Thank you Dave - great business idea ;-)
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 3:21:30 AM
Well said, Joseph, Unfortunately, in this day and age, it is the policeman who has to be careful - the villains have recourse to some very slick and expensive lawyers. I have tried to make sense of all this and the simplest twist I can put on it is that 12DP issued promisory notes for which they only had 'anticipated' resources. Anywhere else, these notes would be called 'bookies slips'. Regards Arthur
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 3:24:22 AM
Hi, Dave, What proportion of those 18,000 complaints came from 12DP members? 100%? It is said that there is no smoke without fire - but who is rubbing the sticks together? Regards Arthur
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 5:00:44 AM
02/08/2006 Tasmania - Australia Dear Mr. Dave Cottrell, Thank you for the invitation. One wonder if those that going to lose their money will support, and purchase any tee shirt. But idea is good, and this is real time to make of it a business :) Warm Regards Eva ____________________________________________ We are Inviting you to Exchange Links with Us at : Http://worldwin-ecard.com is interested in using the Internet to help bring and end to Child Poverty, and any person, and animals abuse, through education, and support of worthy organizations as chosen by the purchaser of World Win Ecard.com Sweepstakes The winner of Greeting - Gift all in one, will receive All expenses - paid VIP holiday for two + $$$$ in Australia - Tasmania, and many more CASH prizes
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!