Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
5/24/2016 5:44:17 PM
10_1_136.gif
I am going to leave that for the time being until I can figure out how to bring the links in. When we began this business back in 2004, my main goal was to get Shirley recognition for her talents. Not knowing anything about the business I believed in a person in Nashville who lead me on a long road of defeat, stealing every client that I had and making tons of money for himself and leaving me out in the cold. I finally smartened up and met the right people and made the right connections. I connected my client Sand Dragon with Ramco Global Distributors and got them an upcoming T.V. Interview with NBRN.FM in Madison, Indiana. We have another new client that we will be meeting with on May 30th. I had told the CEO of Ramco about Shirley being a singer/songwriter and that she sang Tennessee Waltz in Nashville in 2008. He has wanted me to send in the song, but we have a lot of things packed and I have not been able to find it yet. However, I do have a video of Shirley singing Crazy in 2009. I sent that to him for the time being. Does anyone know how I can transfer this video to an MP3?
Any help will be appreciated.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
5/24/2016 11:02:04 PM
Weebly is EXCELLENT for videos, Your own YouTube channel & WEEBLY

WINNING Video Combinations ... example WEEBLY post from my site:

The singer is just a local sensation

Quote:
10_1_136.gif
Hi all. I am going to attempt to bring some music in, but I don't know how successful I will be.
I will be attempting to upload some music from our clients Matt Parrotmattsandradave.jpg (The Voice) and Dave Golden (The Ax man) from Sand Dragon, who just successfully land a recording contract with a recording company associated with MGM. We have just been informed that their single "The Girl Next Door" will be aired on 14,000 radio stations this week which will launch their career. As there song promoter, we will be seeking venues for them to play at in and around Indianapolis, Indiana. If you like what you hear and would like to book them contact M&S Public Relations at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com The happy woman in the middle is Sandra Rutherford who has been very helpful to us over the years. First I will post a video of Sand Dragon's first public appearance at the Saints Francis and Clare Fall Festival in September 2015. This will give you an idea of their stage presence.
I am now going to attempt to bring up some original songs that Matt wrote and also some that Dave wrote. Still trying to figure copy and paste with windows 10.

+1
5/24/2016 11:07:08 PM
Cool

Quote:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b0abe41eb My very first posting of two beautiful evergreen songs that will never die,,,,,,,,,,,Stranger in paradise & And this is my beloved.
G.J.Sputnik......
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2016 12:13:01 AM
10_1_136.gif
Hi Jan,
I don't know how you knew it, but George is one of my clients.
As such, I am looking for some of his country style songs to send in to the radio station. He does have a great voice, and I know people will listen.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
http://www,countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
5/25/2016 4:26:37 AM

Mike, I just visited your site ... your visits are looking good

tapdancer.gif

LOVE this animated dancer

Thanks for commenting & linking to blog post:

Quote:
10_1_136.gif
Hi Jan,
I don't know how you knew it, but George is one of my clients.
As such, I am looking for some of his country style songs to send in to the radio station. He does have a great voice, and I know people will listen.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
http://www,countryvalues65.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!