Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
4/25/2016 3:00:57 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hi all,
I am having such a hard time with windows 10 in regards to copy and paste. I am trying to send a clients song to KMA Records for air time, and it is so difficult. I wish there was someone in the Greenwood Indiana area that was able to help me because we are on the verge of doing real good, but not knowing how to do things, holds us back so much.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2016 2:39:29 AM
10_1_136.gif
We have a new client from LaPorte, Indiana who sings country. I am going to try to bring some of his songs in, but I doubt if they will come up.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2016 3:53:30 PM
10_1_136.gif
Recently, we had someone contact us from Australia asking if we could help them. Her name is Lucy Gale and she is a show performer. As we now work with Ramco Global Distributors, we can now jump the rail into different areas of performance. Ramco is affiliated with Sony, MGM, and other top ranking media who are looking for songs to place in movies, commercials, and all types of areas that are in search of new music to display. I am going to list some of her vidieos to see what you think.
How Can I Say Goodbye
by Lucy Gale
And I Am Telling You
by Lucy Gale
Lucy Gale with GaleforceNatural Woman
Lucy Gale with Galeforce Motown Band
Lucy Gale Live at Aria Docklands 7th July 2013
I am waiting to hear back from her, however as far as promotions go, we are able to do so much more for clients then we used to be able to do. Let me know what you think.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Again, if you have talent, it does not matter where you are from
k10013324.jpg
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2016 4:18:08 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hi all,
We have a new client from LaPorte Indiana who is a Country singer and sings country cover tunes. I am going to try to bring some of his songs in for you here.
I am hoping this works, because I do need to learn how to get my client's music out to the public. We will be meeting with Bill on May 30th.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
http://www.countryvalues65.com
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2016 2:22:13 AM
10_1_136.gif
We have a client from Arkansas who has a beautiful voice. I am going to try to upload her songs here. Hope it works. Her name is Karen Woolbright
karenandcross.jpg
I have a lot of songs by this girl from Hoxie Arkansas that I want to bring in here, but I still have to learn how to convert the MP3s or turn them into a URL. Does anyone know how to do this so I can let you all listen to her wonderful voice?
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!