Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
2/16/2016 8:29:19 PM
10_1_136.gif
WE are going to be working on two projects to help our clients get a feel for the music industry and some of the ins and outs. I don't know how many people will agree with me, but after watching the Grammys last night I believe it is way overdo for fresh sounds in this industry. I tried my best to like what I was listening to, however, at the risk of being ridiculed, I was not impressed at all. As I stated before, we charge $150.00 for two full years of promotions and expect 10% of profits including Royalties. Plus, we will display your information and music on our website free of charge. I have had a lot of people send me videos of their music and MP3s but asked if they could get their promotion for free. If I could, I would promote everyone for free, but then I would have to take down my website because I could not afford it.
The first project that we are working on is a tour to Nashville. We are hope that this can be accomplished by the Fall season of 2016. It will be open for clients only and it will cost you. We will keep the cost down as much as possible, however we have to contact some people in Nashville to see what kind of itenerary we can set up. There are places in Nashville that have open Mic night and Karaoke that will give our clients a chance to get some recognition. It cannot all be down in one day or night. We can schedule day time activities as well as night time activities, plus there are some motels that will offer discounts for groups staying two nights or more. The second project will be to have five or more bands and soloists going on tour. Now, more than ever before, I want to get some decent music back in the limelight. So, if anyone has some ideas as to how we can accomplish this and would like to help us, contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
mslogo.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2016 7:56:48 PM
Hi all,

I will continue with my two projects and I will continue helping as many singer/songwriters as I can, however I may not be available for a couple of days. I received a call from my brother Jack in Massachusetts informing me that my brother Carl passed away this past Friday. I am the youngest of 10 children and on March 29th I will be 74. I do not have the finances to rent a car or take a bus or train to be at the funeral, however I will send flowers. If anyone would like to send flowers as friends of Mike and Shirley Caron the showing will be at the O'Keif Wade Funeral Home, 70 Washington St., Taunton, Ma. 02780. In the meantime, if you are serious about your career and don't mind paying our Rock Bottom fee of only $150.00 for two full years plus we take only 10% of profits, email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com. I apologize for putting a plug for my business in a somber message, however aside from my retirement and my wife's disability check, this would be our only other way for added income. If past clients were more honest with us, we would have the resources to be where we should be at this time, with family. This leaves three left out of a family of ten. Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU.

~Mike~

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2016 4:12:32 AM
The last sentence of the previous post should have read "These leaves five left out of ten."
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2016 3:10:55 PM
10_1_136.gif
Spring is here, Summer is coming, flowers are about to bloom, and music fills the air. Wouldn't it be better if the music filled the radio airways? Why not let us help your dreams come true. For the modest fee of $150.00 for two full years, we can get your songs on radio and we can help you get a recording contract, plus we will list you on our website free of charge. If you are a singer/songwriter and sing clean music, we want to help you achieve your goals. Contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com with full details and MP3s of your music, and let's get started.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Everyone is welcome
9943909-flying-saucer-in-light.jpg
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2016 6:17:00 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hi all. I am going to attempt to bring some music in, but I don't know how successful I will be.
I will be attempting to upload some music from our clients Matt Parrotmattsandradave.jpg (The Voice) and Dave Golden (The Ax man) from Sand Dragon, who just successfully land a recording contract with a recording company associated with MGM. We have just been informed that their single "The Girl Next Door" will be aired on 14,000 radio stations this week which will launch their career. As there song promoter, we will be seeking venues for them to play at in and around Indianapolis, Indiana. If you like what you hear and would like to book them contact M&S Public Relations at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com The happy woman in the middle is Sandra Rutherford who has been very helpful to us over the years. First I will post a video of Sand Dragon's first public appearance at the Saints Francis and Clare Fall Festival in September 2015. This will give you an idea of their stage presence.
I am now going to attempt to bring up some original songs that Matt wrote and also some that Dave wrote. Still trying to figure copy and paste with windows 10.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!