Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Promotions
1/13/2019 1:54:55 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgShirley and I are very happy to announce that Kent Gill has made it to #1 on the AirPlayExpress Top 40 charts for January 2019. You can't get much better than that unless you get a new song on the charts. Who knows??
top 40 Country chart January 2019.jpgThis is going to be the man to follow in 2019 and beyond. Lets not forget our other client Billy Mac who is also on this chat with five songs as well. Our two top clients are enjoying world-wide recognition and both have songs for sale. Be sure to check it out. Keep following these posts for new up-dates.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
If you would like to make a small donation to help us buy much needed equipment go to Pay-Pal and punch in michaelcaron2000@gmail.com Thank You

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Promotions
1/15/2019 3:19:29 PM
Hi all. My wife Shirley and I started this business in 2004 and have gotten a lot of song artists much needed recognition along the way. Our format has been simple. Supply us with cds of your songs either cover or original plus places where your songs can be bought. We do not act as booking agents because we are not equiped for that. However, if someone contacts us requesting one of our clients we will get all the information that we can. Many of our clients had full time jobs and were limited on when they could perform or already had gigs that they performed weekly. We work with the biggest radio network in the business that streams your music around the world. Before asking for any money we do have to revue your music first. We know exactly what they are looking for so we need to know if your music will be accepted before agreeing to promote you. If your music is accepted, we will send you a contract and submit your music. We also request a daytime and evening phone number where you can be reached. Shirley and I are the only ones in this company, so when you call you will speak to the owner or co-owner. If you want your music to get world-wide recognition, we can do it, because we have done it. If you want royalties for your hard work we can get them, if you want all this for free, we can't do that. We have a talented man from Shreveport, La that is doing real good. His first song "The Love Song of The Ages hit #1 on the AirPlay Express just last week and this week he has a new song being played on nbrnonline.com called "Your Pretty Hazel Eyes" Please support our client and friend Kent Gill.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
kentgillprettyhazeleyes.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!