Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Secrets About our Faith
11/19/2014 4:34:42 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Myrna,
Yes, it was the first time in a long time that I read an article all the way through to the end. It was very informative. My friend Steve brought me to the store today to pick up a couple of groceries. I am sure that you read the account of what transpired at the Golden Coral. He told me that he went to Catholic School and the Nuns used to beat him for no reason. He said how back then, you did what you were told and you did not ask questions. He told me that he learned quickly. One day, when he was sent home from school after receiving a beaten, he told his mother what the Nun had done to him. He received another beaten from his mother for dis obeying the Nun. He learned to just do what he was told and believe everything that the priest or Nun told him, and not to seek the truth because they were the truth. He is now a Deacon at our Catholic Church. He is a little upset with me because I want to go beyond the confines of the church to learn the truth instead of just accepting what I am told. I told him that I am 72 years old and I will seek out the real truth for as long as I live. I added that I would never tell him that he is wrong in how he believes because not everyone believes the same way. I added that the priest, all the way up to the Pope, and all of the nuns are mortal beings. They are all servants of GOD as we all should be. I added that once they begin to gain power in the church, the power corrupts them and they forget that they have a limited time on Earth. The power gives them the false belief that they are invincible and can do anything that they want. He agreed that power does ruin some people. I then changed the conversation slightly and asked him what those statues were that we see on the columns in the Vatican. He quickly exclaimed that they were angels. I told him that angels do not have the faces of lions. "They are Gargoyles, not angels." He nervously laughed and asked where I get these fantasies. I sighed and told him that I like him. Are there enough of us that know beyond the shadow of a doubt that we have been lied to all these years to spread the truth to all who will listen?, or are we fighting a loosing battle?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com/epilepsy
Show us some signs
rightwrongdepends.jpgWait a minute. Wrong signssmogmeinichols3.jpgThere. That's better.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2014 4:10:58 AM
Hi Mike,
Never seeking the truth is wrong. The truth will come out when Nesara is announced, which is not too many days away. It maybe into next year, but it will happen. Have you read much on the Mountain of Love, or Miguels site of the new age? Lot of info in both of them. How about David Wilcox, he gives a lot of into. His site is http://divinecosmos.com/ also http://www.montaguekeen.com/
Just to name a few.
Hope this helps.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2014 4:46:43 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Myrna,

I believe there are a lot of people out there that know that they have been having lies told to them all these years, however, either they are too ashamed to admit that they have fallen for these lies, or they feel that it is easier to be sheep and follow the flock, then it is to follow the truth. I have not followed the two forum threads as much as I should but will get back to them. I do hope that I am with Steve when the Mother Ships do arrive, mainly to give him support. He is going to look them squarely in the eyes and say that they do not exist. I, on the other hand, am going to ask them where the nice looking girls are. The Depopulation agenda has already begun, and we are right in the middle of it, and as you say, there is not that much time left. I am hoping that after the first of the year I will be able to get a newer computer because there are a lot of videos that I want to watch, and study. By the way, what is the name of the planet that is on the other side of the sun that scientists discovered about ten years ago?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com/epilepsy
Which ever way, they can't be any worse then humans
smogmeinichols3.jpg
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2018 9:39:11 PM
Hi all. The last post made in this thread was in 2014. I would like to start it back up again, for as we prepare ourselves for the New Age (not the end of human kind) we also need to realize that all religions have taught their flocks what they wanted them to believe and not what the truth really is. We get a little bit of truth and a
whole lot of false information thrown in. Actually, even when we are told the truth, we don't understand it anyway. I was getting some good responses on this thread back in 2014 and I would like to get your thoughts once again. It would be nice to see our community to come back together again.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2018 10:39:50 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgI am back. I thought that I would put my picture up with my wife Shirley for some of you that may have forgotten about me. I brought in a couple of videos that I hope will help you know what we are up against. I concentrate on the teachings of the Catholic church as I was born and raised in the Catholic faith and for some reason I am still Catholic. I have always believed in GOD but have not felt too comfortable with the clergy of the church.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!