Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Secrets About our Faith
11/2/2014 5:25:37 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Myrna,

Yes, I agree with you. I believe (and many will disagree) that when our body dies our soul lives on in another body. That could be the body of another human, animal, plant, or other living body. As each life cycle is expired another one begins. Each time the soul enters another human body, that soul is once again put on trial. Although it does not retain the memories of past lives, it may go through a similar set of events that it went through on a previous life experience. Once it is able to make it through a life cycle with little or no temptations, and does more good then harm, it is ready to ascend into Heaven where it could spend eternity, or could serve others that are in need of being saved. Unfortunetely, there are millions of people that believe that they are serving GOD by serving their church. Pope Francis is the most loved Pope among Catholics and non Catholics alike, however he is not liked by the Cardinals and Bishops of the Faith because he is one with the people instead of being one who demands strict obedience from his subjects. Those under him in the Vatican fear that he will bring their crimes to a halt. I believe he will, at some point make needed changes to the Vatican and the church. I have found some disturbing videos that I will be bringing in shortly, because I feel that the truth needs to be told. I will start with the following video.
Sacrifices of Children in the Catholic Church: Horrific Vatican Crimes Exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zUDtUO9VBo
Secrets of the Vatican
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nksl1uadn308src_vid=dldW9J3bNew
I am not sure if they will both come up
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com/epilepsy
ufobeam.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2014 7:20:29 PM
Hi Mike,

The 1st video played, but the second has been taken down. Nothing there. They need to hide something, can you tell what was on the 2nd one?

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2014 9:50:39 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Myrna,
The second video was a revision of the other video that would not show. The first video was called Knowing your Enemy and the revised video was Secrets of the Vatican. Sounds like someone does not want the truth being told.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~
Take down another one, and we will be coming for you
smogmeinichols3.jpg

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2014 10:10:14 PM
This is where I wanted to put this. I goofed, but here it is

Hi Mike,
I get these everyday. Post them on the Mountain everyday. I want you to read this today. I feel it is telling us to keep an ear open to hear from God, to find the truth. What are your thoughts?

Heavenletter #5091 For Your Sake, November 2, 2014

God said:

You already know everything. How else would your heart know that something is true? I am talking not about facts which are small verifiable or unverifiable things. Facts are not in the league with Truth. Facts come and go, and what is made of facts changes.

Of course, your intellect can sway your heart. The intellect can usurp, for the intellect is certain that it knows, for the intellect loves to wrap itself around logic. Your mind may have heard a certain logic a thousand times in the world, and so you have allowed variable untruths to impress themselves upon you as if they were true.

When I speak of Truth, I speak of the Truths that do not change -- Infinity, Eternity, Oneness, Life of the Soul and Love Itself. Love may seem to fluctuate on Earth, yet the Oneness of Love I speak of is Eternal and clear and is not the up and down love you are familiar with on Earth, the love that is here today and gone tomorrow, transfigured into something else.

Truly it is the heart that knows what is true. Your learn-ed mind may well not. And, on some level, even your heart may have been suckered, even as you may ultimately recognize a vague feeling that tells you something isn’t true, and you disregard your heart. Perhaps someone in the world persuades. It’s not hard for you to be dissuaded.

When it comes to Eternal Truths in life, nothing knows better than your heart, for I hold your heart in My hand, and I never let go of it. Horses wouldn’t make Me. Nothing can make Me let go of your heart, for We are inseparable, not just sometimes, but always, whatever you may or may not make of Inseparability.

We are on the same wave-length. Your receiver can be turned off, of course. No matter what, My speaker and receiver cannot be interrupted for even a moment let alone disconnected. No absolutely not, there is not a moment’s disconnect between you and Me even if your receiver is turned off or disconnected. That you may not receive is probably not a surprise. You may not have been consciously receiving My messages much of your life because you doubted Me and held other gods before Me. It is for you to listen to My whispers and not so much to the rumors and reports of the world no matter how strongly the world shoots out its messages.

As a matter of fact, you can compare all this other you purport to know like weather reports that do not come true as expected.

What are you going to bet on, beloveds? Reports or Me? If you and I do not agree, odds are that you misinterpret Me. Somewhere between Truth and your language and understanding, there may be an intercept. Admit that there can be vagaries of the human mind.

When you do hear Me and not a misinterpretation of what I say, there can be no doubt. Remind yourself that Truth as I know it, and what you know as Truth may or may not be the same. Even you must admit the accuracy of this. To whom would you give credence, a sundry fellow on Earth or the One in Heaven? It’s a no-brainer, isn’t it?

The thing is you are not sure that the One purported to be in Heaven is God Above or a fantasy or your mind or someone’s mind playing tricks. Yet, within all the confusion, you do know what is true and what is partly true. Partly true is not good enough. You don’t want partial Truth. You want the unwavering Truth that stands alone, the Truth That Is, and only the Truth and nothing less.

Lean towards Me, beloveds, not for My sake but for yours.

http://heavenletters.org/for-your-sake.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2014 6:38:46 PM
Quote:
spiritsofts.com
10_1_136.gifHello,
Thank you for stopping by. So, we know what you are selling, however we don't know if you are male or female. Enlighten us. What are your thoughts on this topic? You see, you are now on the social side of AdlandPro Community and it would be nice if you could socialize. I don't mind you advertising, however it would also be nice if we knew what you looked like as well. I would rather say Hi Jane, or Frank, but saying Hi Spiritsofts just doesn't seem quite right to me.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
There is more evidence every day
ufobeam.jpg

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!