Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/24/2006 9:09:52 PM
Hello John, Congradulations on winning the POTY, you are loved by all,you have always been there for everyone,looking back over the summer I think its where you started your fame huh??wow, what a great summer we had huh John?best wishes to you my friend and many blessings on your stardome,you know all this you are creating a legacy for your grandson?,tell your son to copy all this and put it in a scrapbook for you,what a piece of treasure for your grandson to have about how special his grandpappy was to everyone,you go after all your dreams John and do not ever let anyone tell you that you can not.!!!!lots of love to you John Sanchez.Your friend always,Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
1/24/2006 9:11:29 PM
Hi John, Congratulations are certainly in order. You are a real asset to this community and I am proud to have you as a friend. Take Care and Enjoy such a special honor.
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/24/2006 9:11:46 PM
John, Congratulations! You work so hard and contribute so much to this community. :) AdLandPro would not be what it is today without your presence and contributions. You are truly an assest to AdLandPro and a wonderful, loyal, and trustworthy friend to all of us. Enjoy this time !!! :) As always your friend, Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 9:14:18 PM
Congratulation John! You are the reight man on the reight Platz! I honored your work for all of us, So many work are see with you... I know, you have very good and honored partners, Bogdan, La Nell, Katty Martin, Merylin Ali... You are working more for us as from you alown. I like you as my very good and understanding and helpfull Friend. Success to you! Sarka
+0
1/24/2006 9:16:54 PM
Hi Myrna! ;-) You're the Sweet one. I love reading your post, you always have something kind to say to everyone. It's a pleasure to be among your list of friends. Take care Sweetie! :-) JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!