Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
*Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/24/2006 7:38:54 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) Our good friend, John Sanchez, AdlandPro's Goodwill Ambassador, is the winner of the Person Of The Year 2005 election. Many of you know that John has been a special friend to many members of this community. He has shown the qualities of leadership and dedication to all. ;-) Congratulations, John! You deserve this honor for all your hard work here at AdlandPro. Thank you. Everyone show John your support and appreciation. LaNell 8) Here is John's updated biography: My name is John Sanchez and I was born in Tijuana, Mexico. I’ve been in the United States since I was 6 months old and I’m a US citizen. My Dad was born in Sonora, California and my Mom was born in Zacatecas, Mexico. My Dad met my Mom in Mexico so that’s why I was born there. I’ve lived in California all this time. I graduated from Patterson high school in Patterson, California and I attended two years of Jr. College in Modesto, California. I also attended and graduated from Pacific Technical Institute as a Computer and Copier Technician. I’ve worked for the Del Monte Corporation for 28 years and I’m currently a supervisor there.

What else have I’ve been up to? Well, I’m a distributor for Dipetane fuel treatment and I recently bought a Christian bookstore which I named Living Words. I’m also an affiliate for Custom Super Homes and I’m a manager in Bio Performance. I am hoping to make a living in Network Marketing so I can retire early from Del Monte.

As far as family, I have a son and a daughter, Trevor and Holly and I also have the most awesome grandson you could ask for. His name is Ulises and he is just the sweetest kid in the world. He loves his Papa (me). :-) And his Papa loves him too. :-) I’ve been single for about six years now.

I was a devout Christian for about 16 years but my divorce some how weaken my faith and I stopped attending church. I recently started getting back too my Christian roots and it has changed my life again. I’m much happier and content in my life now than I’ve been the past five years.

I’ve been a member of AdlandPro since March 14, 2005 and my time here has been most enjoyable. I have made so many awesome friends here. I’m doing at AdlandPro what I most like to do and that’s to help people. There’s nothing more rewarding than the thanks you get when you’ve helped someone with a problem they had. In the past 10 months I was placed on the Power Members Team and I was bestowed the title of Goodwill Ambassador by Bogdan Fiedur (CEO of AdlandPro). Recently I was elected as Team Leader for team 8 of WOSAT. Since I’ve been here at AdlandPro I’ve created several projects that some of the new members might not be familiar with so I will post them here (your participation in these projects is appreciated): -The Happy Place forum and blog: Partners: Craftie Linda, Lisa “Lee Lu” Westberry, Ana Maria Padurean, and Judy Woodson -The Birthday’s of the Week forum and blog: Partners: Kathy Martin and Kenneth Sword (Ken created the Blog). -The Welcome Wagon forum and blog: Partners: Marilyn Ali, Dennis Clairmont, and Judy Woodson. -The Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week forum: Partners: Former partner Kathy Martin, current partner LaNell. -Link Deposit Blog: Partners: Several Partners. I would now like to thank Bogdan for the kindness he has shown me and for the great opportunities he has provided us with here at AdlandPro. In my book Bogdan is the Person of the Year, if it weren’t for him creating AdlandPro we wouldn’t be here. Bogdan is continuously looking for ways to improve Adland, so we should all thank him for the hard work he puts into making this a better community for us. I would also like to thank LaNell my partner at the POTW forum who has helped me a lot since she joined the community. LaNell is an awesome friend whom I can always count on for help as well as my other partners, Marilyn, Kathy, Ken, Dennis, Judy, Ana Maria, Linda and Lisa. Thanks to all of you I’ve been able to do more here at Adland because of your help. Last but not least, I would like to thank all of you who voted for me and those of you who have supported me since I’ve been here. You are truly the best group of people I’ve ever known. I love you all! Thanks! Sincerely, John Sanchez
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/24/2006 8:00:08 PM
Congradulations John and enjoy.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/24/2006 8:10:55 PM
Hi John, I could not take my leave from Adland without honoring your nomination. Well, well, well...I am not surprised! I voted for you, I can say that now...LOL You are much deserving of this honor my friend for all you do for this community. You put in a LOT of hard work and it shows everyday and in ALL of your projects. They get better and better everyday. A HUGH CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MY FRIEND!!! EVERYONE'S VOTING WAS RIGHT-ON! All the best to you and yours and a very Prosperous life, I wish you only the best. I am proud to call you FRIEND! Keep up the great work! GoodBye my Friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/24/2006 8:11:21 PM
Congrats brother John. See what being an Awsome person does to people. Good Job! Have a SUPER 2006 and Beyond!!! :)
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 8:15:22 PM
John, Congratulations, cannot think of a more deserving person, your many posts I have read have all be positive and uplifting. You are always the first to welcome new members and I feel very proud to be numbered amongst them. Enjoy your wonderful honour. Warmest Regards Holly
+0