Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/24/2006 8:52:45 PM
Hello JR! :-) Good to see you here my brother in Christ! Thank you for the Congrats! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk. 5th AlienTrust 6th StormPayPro
+0
1/24/2006 8:55:22 PM
Hello Holly! :-) Good to see you here my partner at WOSAT. I'm looking forward to working with you and the other members of WOSAT. Take care my sweet friend! JOHN
+0
1/24/2006 8:56:28 PM
HAY JOHN GLIDE TO SEE YA IN THE SPOT LIGHT ! ! Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 8:56:53 PM
WELL WELL WELL John Sanchez! Winner Of The Person Of The Year 2005 Election* WOW.Who would of tought our good ole boy John would pull it off.Why not John is so deserving for the POTY.I'm vary happy it went to John Sanchez this man is an adlandpro work acholic.People noticed the great things John has done here for the community.He's everywhere and highly involved and active in what it takes to make ADP not only a pleasent Marketing Community but he brings plenty of fun to the table as well.John to you my good man sometimes you might think people don't notice and there are high and low points to every year.With everything said and done your Da Man.Congratulations, John! awsom job (Hail To The King) When they send you your Crown make sure you post it somewhere so we can all see it LoL. Cheers Dennis
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
It Couldn't Happen to a Nicer Guy
1/24/2006 9:01:34 PM
Congratulations John, I am pleasedsthat you have earned this honor. It was a no brainer for me as your volunteer spirit has a rallying effect on all Adlanders. You are amongst the few plunking away all hours of the night that I can count on in time of need and I just know that you are there for many others as well. Just wanted you to know that we are all here for you and will do what ever is needed to support you as well. Your Friend, Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!