Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE BIBLE
3/23/2014 2:10:25 AM

Reply by kareblbltGOLD +5

Reply by kareblbltGOLD +5

Here are the main verses on 666, the mark of the beast:
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
. Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
. Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
Using the extended meanings of the original Greek text, Michael E. O'Brien of highpraise.com (now a dead link) created an alternate possible translation given of Rev. 13, that indicates a biochip implant containing a number like the social security number could fulfill the prophecy very precisely: Rev 13: He caused everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive an etching of servitude (made with a sharp point) in their right hand, or in their foreheads; so that no one could buy or sell unless they had the etching of servitude, or the authority of the beast, or the number of his authority. Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the pebbles as the number of the beast, for it is an individual's number. His number is incised with a pricking action - willingly - by one claiming to possess the Godhead...

karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE BIBLE
3/23/2014 2:17:37 AM
karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend