Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: come and if any one needs a prayer, sing gospel songs. learn about god
3/16/2014 11:17:38 PM
Tea Party News
Over my dead body.

That's right. Obama and his thugs can pry my guns from my cold dead hands.

I can't believe the time has come to tell you this. Prepare yourself because it WILL haunt you. But you need to know.

Obama's gun-grab is in full force and he's going for the throat.

It's bad...really bad.

If I'm the last man standing I will never give up my guns or my right to protect my family or my country from government tyranny.

We have a Constitutional right to bear arms. No one—especially not some scum-sucking power-crazed wannabe dictator—is going to take that away.

Are you with me? Do you have the guts to do what it takes to stop him? Show me.

Then, prepare for the fight of your life. Obama is back to using his bully pulpit and his fanatical followers to carry out his maniacal plan for total gun confiscation.

What is taking place right now in Connecticut is beyond despicable.

It's diabolical.

This is what I've been warning you about.

Even though Obama went quiet on guns for a little bit it was a diversion.

Surely you must remember me telling you that when he thinks no one is looking is when we have the most to fear.

This whole time Obama and his foot soldiers were behind closed doors...plotting. Now it's out. Connecticut is ground zero. That's where they're launching their first full fledged attack. New York was a testing ground.

Residents have been told: surrender your guns or face arrest.

Brace yourself. We have to stop him.

The stage has been set. They're going to ransack our homes, strip us of our weapons and ammunition, bleed us of our Second Amendment right.

This smacks of impending Martial law.

I'm angry and if you are too then help us. Donate today so we can go all-out to blast him out of office, make his plans blow up in his face.

Our mission is to fight this with every ounce of firepower we have...but we can't do it without you.

If we're going to pull out the big guns you have to do your part. Please, I'm begging you to do the right thing and help. How passionately do you feel about this fight? Then show me.

I need to warn you: what's going to happen next will make you shudder with fear. Can you handle it?

My nights are rendered sleepless, my days spent wracked with worry. Yet I am still so angry I could spit venom.

Connecticut Patriots are being forced by the hand of the law to turn in their weapons.

The state has gone too far. Lists of firearms owners have been compiled so police know which homes to raid.

But they are refusing—and it is p*ssing off the powerbase.

Patriots are standing their ground but are gripped in fear. One such Patriot, Mike Vanderboegh, turned the tables on these power-tripping tyrants.

Vanderboegh publicly posted the names, addresses, phone numbers and pictures of every one of the anti-Constitutional Connecticut legislators who were involved in the passage of this disgusting piece of legislation.

I applaud this effort don't you?

In a letter to the Connecticut senators and representatives who voted for this abomination, Vanderboegh called on them to suspend the enforcement of the Intolerable Act—or the blood of the innocents will be on their hands.

karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2014 11:21:32 PM

Rare phenomenon to shake Planet Earth
'God is closing this chapter of human history'

Is the end of the world as we know it and the return of Jesus Christ really knocking on our door?

A rare cycle of solar and lunar eclipses that will begin this year at the time of God's holy days cited in the Bible is about to wake up millions to the possibility that end-time prophecies could be fulfilled imminently.

"All these signs, coming together at one time, are potentially the culminating signals that God is closing this chapter of human history," declares pastor Mark Biltz, author of the brand-new book and DVD, "Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs."

"This could be the final curtain call before the Great Tribulation mentioned in the Bible. God has always wanted to warn His people, and the rest of the world, before He intervenes. What better way to communicate to us than through the universal language of heavenly signs that speak to every tribe, tongue, and nation?"

Don't be left in the dark! Find out everything you need to know about the "Blood Moons" phenomenon. Get the DVD, the autographed book and the calendar direct from the WND Superstore.

In the Old Testament, the prophet Joel states, "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come." (Joel 2:31)

In the New Testament, Jesus is quoted as saying, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light ... And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:29-30)

See the trailer for the "Blood Moons" DVD:

As WND has reported, Biltz, who promotes the Old Testament roots of Christianity at El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake, Wash., began focusing in recent years on the precise times of both solar and lunar eclipses, with lunar eclipses often called "blood moons" since the moon sometimes takes on a bloody color.
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/17/2014 12:13:39 AM

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: come and if any one needs a prayer, AND NEW WORLD ORDER
3/18/2014 10:27:41 PM
THIS IS PUT IN THE HEALTH PLAN THAT OBAMA HAS

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: come and if any one needs a prayer, AND NEW WORLD ORDER
3/18/2014 10:28:56 PM
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE CHIP

Here are the main verses on 666, the mark of the beast:
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
. Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
. Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
Using the extended meanings of the original Greek text, Michael E. O'Brien of highpraise.com (now a dead link) created an alternate possible translation given of Rev. 13, that indicates a biochip implant containing a number like the social security number could fulfill the prophecy very precisely: Rev 13: He caused everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive an etching of servitude (made with a sharp point) in their right hand, or in their foreheads; so that no one could buy or sell unless they had the etching of servitude, or the authority of the beast, or the number of his authority. Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the pebbles as the number of the beast, for it is an individual's number. His number is incised with a pricking action - willingly - by one claiming to possess the Godhead...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!