Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: come and if any one needs a prayer, sing gospel songs. learn about god
3/16/2014 3:08:45 AM

Global Islamic upheaval
takes toll on Christians
Inform yourself, friends, neighbors, churches about the
increasing worldwide persecution

With new global Islamic upheaval taking place, Christians are paying the price – often with their lives.

But because the murder and mayhem takes place in closed societies, the world remains, for the most part, clueless.

You can help shine the light in these dark places with some great new information tools you can share with your friends, neighbors and churches, says Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive office of WND, who is making these resources available in the WND Superstore.

Here's what people are saying about "Jihad in America."

• "This video provides an excellent education for Americans, who generally can't believe someone would do these things deliberately." – Keith Davis

• "I wish every person could watch this, I have given it to my pastor as we are currently in the process of protesting the building of yet another supermosque in our neighbourhood and we know that the result of that is the degradation of the value of the housing, the intimidation and the implementation of Shariah laws. Highly recommended." – Gerredina Kovac

• "This is an excellent view of radical Islam in the U.S. and is well documented. Steve Emerson and his team have done what others refuse to do, talk about radical Islam and how it is effecting the U.S. This is a documentary that should be in every law enforcement agency in America." – Steven Stanley

• "You cannot watch this without realizing there is a Jihad plan in America. Steve Emerson has investigated this subject in a remarkable way! He uses 'their own words' on video to show the plan they have against the United States. What they say is so insightful. I have seen many videos like this, and this one is the best; the DVD is brilliantly done." – ElliottJFM, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Steve Emerson is the executive director of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, one of the world's largest storehouses of archival data and intelligence on Islamic and Middle Eastern terrorist groups. Emerson and his staff have been quoted or profiled in hundreds of newspaper and television stories since 9/11 and frequently provide briefings to U.S. government and law enforcement agencies, members of Congress and congressional committees. Emerson has testified before and briefed Congress dozens of times on terrorist financing and operational networks of al-Qaida, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and the rest of the worldwide Islamic militant spectrum.
karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2014 3:09:46 AM

Click here to learn more about "Jihad in America."

One of the investigators who worked on a report about terror training camps operating inside the United States describes the network as no more or less than an infrastructure for attack.

WND previously reported on a documentary called "Homegrown Jihad: Terrorist Training Camps Around the U.S.," and how it offers evidence that "Muslims of America" operates a series of training camps in the U.S.

Jason Campbell is project manager for the Christian Action Network, which was behind the training camps investigation.

He described for WND some of his visits to the camps, which have been located in New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma Michigan, Colorado, California and Washington.

"The one that really gets you concerned is in Georgia," he said. "You go down a road and all of a sudden it's just woods, and there are two roads that go straight down to the camp. It's dark because of the trees. And one of the roads is named Mecca and the other Medina."

Watch the trailer for "Homegrown Jihad: Terrorist Training Camps Around the U.S." and share it with your neighbors, your local police officials and your representatives in Congress.

"If there ever was an infrastructure for terrorism, this is it," he told WND.

He said the camps themselves are in remote areas with few neighbors, and mostly self-sufficient, such as having their own water supply and often food stores. They also are closed to outsiders, with the women sometimes taking off-campus jobs, but little other interaction.

"If you died there, they bury you there," he said. "There are no permits from the Department of Health…"

A video has been created describing the investigation:

Jihadist who abandoned violence for Christianity

Kamal Saleem was trained in terror starting at age 7 at a PLO assault camp, learning to know and hate his enemies, was indoctrinated in radical Islam on his mother's knee and studied with his father how to despise Christians and Jews.
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2014 3:15:36 AM
See the book Glenn Beck raves about:
The Islamic Antichrist

Glenn Beck gave a big boost for an older WND Books product saying Americans should be alarmed over the revelations of "The Islamic Antichrist," in which author Joel Richardson documents the similarities between the "bad guy" of the Bible, the Antichrist, and the "good guy" of the Quran, the Mahdi.

Beck's promotion drove the 2-year-old book all the way up to the top 10 spot in Amazon rankings.

The author of "The Islamic Antichrist" contends the Antichrist and the Mahdi are, in fact, the same.

"You have to look at this, really ask yourself, 'Wow, is this true?'" Beck said.

He also cited the Islamic teachings that some Muslims like Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believe – that they can speed the coming of the Madhi, their end-times savior, by creating chaos, from which they expect him to emerge.

Beck, applying such a belief to Christianity, suggested, "What do you say we go start slaughtering people so Jesus will come back."

Read it for yourself, "The Islamic Antichrist."

Richardson's book discusses his analysis of the Bible's account of the end times and that of the Quran, including his conclusions about the "Antichrist," who is described by the Bible as the ultimate enemy of God and His people, the Jews and Christians. The Mahdi, meanwhile, in Islam is forecast to be someone who comes to establish a worldwide Islamic caliphate.

Following the broadcast, the book's ranking on Amazon shot up, hitting the top 10 among all books only hours later. It was rated No. 1 in books on theology and No. 3 in books on eschatology.

Click here to view the interview.

Beck cited a number of similarities between the prophecies, that of Jesus from the Bible and of the Mahdi in the Islamic tradition.

"You have the bad guy of the Bible, he primarily persecutes God's people, Jews and Christians," Richardson said. Meanwhile the "12th imam," or Islam's Mahdi, "causes Jews and Christians to submit to Islam or be killed."

Both prophecies call for a time of rule of 7 years, a leader of the world who makes peace with Israel, then breaks the accord, then invades Israel and kills nonbelievers, setting up a seat of government on the Temple Mount.

While the biblical Antichrist is evil personified, the culmination of antagonism to God and His word, Richardson described in a column for WND the Islamic perspective.

Beck played video of Ahmadinejad repeatedly saying during his speeches, "Oh God, hasten the arrival of Imam al-Madhi and grant him good health and victory."

That, Beck, said is the reason some Muslims seek chaos, and Richardson explained that is because it is from chaos they expect their Madhi to come.

Other commenters included retired Lt. Gen William G. Boykin, who said Iran's activities these days show it is "trying to establish themselves as the leader of the Islamic revolution."

And Richardson had noted in a recent WND column that when Iran launched a surface-to-surface missile, it had the words "Ya Mahdi" emblazoned on its body – the equivalent of "Go Mahdi."

Boykin noted Muslims believe their savior's return can happen only when "bloodshed and chaos" are worldwide.
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2014 3:49:03 AM
Tea Party News
I've never seen a more disgusting display of presidential abuse of power... nor have I seen such an egregious desecration of the office of the President of the United States. Do you want to help me out here?

Every day we hear something more horrifying than the next. Shockwaves shoot through me when I receive news of America being violated yet again. I promise you: the latest transgressions will pierce right through your heart.

You ready for this?

I gotta warn you my friend, it'll make you want to hurl.

We just learned through Tea Party intelligence that the U.S. Army built a 300-acre "fake city" in Virginia—complete with a sports stadium, a bank, a subway system, and even a school. It's modeled after a place you or I or our family and friends might live, work or visit.

They're using it to conduct life-like drills, claiming it's "training for overseas occupation missions"... It's pure Americana. Everything is in English. Subway cars carry the same logo as those in DC.

Bone-chilling isn't it?

Everything about this stinks of preparation for attacks upon the American people by Obama.

His loyalists have infiltrated our military—been handpicked and placed there by the "Imperial President"—and they're getting prepared to carry out orders under Martial Law.

They're practicing right under our noses!

Our vigilance must not wane one iota because Obama is sneaky like that—and when he makes his final move, mass destruction will ensue.

Before I reveal more shocking information, however, I have something to confess.

I'm on the verge of having to tell people we're going to fail America, fail at ousting Obama and stopping his reign of terror if you don't step up and donate NOW.

We have some serious things coming down. The deadlines are about to suffocate us so I pray you won't fail me now—I beg you. Want to know what happens if you don't?

We sit, hands tied, unable to do a blasted thing. You can kiss the rallies, protests, demonstrations, marches, letters, faxes, phone calls and clandestine operations goodbye.

You don't want to do that because right now, the House is getting ready to sue Obama for gross "Executive Overreach." We have people strategically placed in Washington, putting pressure on every member of the House and Senate.

We're watching people that need to be watched—some of our elected representatives have become traitors. They can't be trusted. That means extra Tea Party "special operations" people need to be in DC.

Our top team is carefully orchestrating our moves, even helping our retired military plan their takedown of this "regime" ruled by terror and an iron fist.

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2014 3:51:40 AM
Do you know the abuses have gotten so bad that even Eric Holder can no longer justify Obama's executive actions?

Obama is declaring things to be law through executive orders that are not authorized by Congress—think the many changes to Obamacare, "recess" appointments, ordering Christian companies to offer health care related to abortion—and that's just for starters.

Now here's a doozy...

When Eric Holder was asked why one of Obama's orders does not violate the Constitution Holder could not answer. Disgraceful.

He KNOWS Obama is trashing the Constitution and our legislative branch of government. Yet, he does nothing.

This is criminal...rank corruption running amok.

Since day one Obama has established a regime steeped in lawlessness surrounded by the stench of oppression.

He issues his reckless edicts through tweets and social media. He changes Obamacare whim-by-whim. Rule of law has been tossed out the window.

If you want Obama stopped, stripped of the presidency, then support us with a donation so we can oust him once and for all.

We ARE in an all-out war to get him OUT.

Many have suggested civil unrest is coming. Can't you just feel it?

Clearly the enemy is preparing for it.

What frightens me is that Obama has said he would fire upon our good citizens. We were warned by Navy SEAL Ben Smith that Obama has asked the military's top brass if they would be comfortable disarming US citizens.

There's no doubt in my mind Obama is executing his carefully laid out plan to implement Martial Law and a complete overtake.

He will have us in lockdown soon. Please do not sit idly expecting someone else to do it. Support us with a donation now. There is no time to spare. We must stop him and it won't happen without you.

Fort Hood soldiers are being "indoctrinated"—being told that Christians and Tea Party supporters are a "radical terror threat."

Stop and think "WHY"—why would they teach this if not to subvert the Constitution to carry out a plan for Martial Law so Obama can occupy his throne.

When that happens the persecution will really begin.

Do not think it can't happen. Obama is setting us up now so we must act quickly. You need proof?

That same US Army manual I mentioned a minute ago...

It also describes how prisoners will be processed through temporary internment camps.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!