Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Credit Card Companies Increasing Minimum Payments
2/11/2006 12:10:38 AM
Dear Cheri, Thank you for this forum. I now have a headache. And I don't even have a credit card, lol! That's just how much I love talking about and thinking about money, bills, budget, etc. I tried to follow it, but for some reason balancing a check book has always been difficult for me, much less this--and I can do my own taxes and got a 98% in high school geometry! Go figure. Since I don't have a credit card and don't plan on getting one, I will just say thank you, and I am sure many others out there could use this information. If I run into any, I will send them your way. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Credit Card Companies Increasing Minimum Payments
2/11/2006 12:44:12 AM
Hi, Shannon, Thanks for dropping by. We did start out by talking about credit cards, but the last few posts have been about keeping a budget, which is not really a four letter word, lol. I like to say tracking spending, because most people don't already have a negative view about that. If you can't balance your checkbook, the AFM is a great solution for you, too. It does that automatically and you are never overdrawn. You always know exactly where you are, no need to wait 'til the end of the month. ============================================ and I can do my own taxes and got a 98% in high school geometry! Go figure. ============================================ That is funny...I wouldn't dream of trying to do my own taxes, especially my corporate return, and I all but flunked geometry. Did flunk algebra. Couldn't balance my checkbook, either, 'til they invented the electronic calculator, much to the dismay of my mother who worked in a bank and later owned a tax preparation franchise. I majored in English in college, and took advantage of the opportunity to substitute ancient Greek for all my math requirement. Do send anyone who needs this program my way--there aren't a lot of distributors for it out there yet, and most of them are recruiting downline. I mainly want to introduce it to customers who can benefit from it the way I have. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!