Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Childs Protection
1/18/2006 10:48:39 PM
Philena, Autism is a difficult situation for any family member to have at any age but for you with a little one, you have to be even more protective. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
1/18/2006 10:53:46 PM
Deborah, Go over it with him, try to get him to realise why he has take the precautions. I do not know how old your son is but please make him see that you care so much about him & that you want him to understand how much danger there is for him, away from the safety of his home & family. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
1/19/2006 12:06:17 AM
Hi Anthony, Great points, I get the 'Yes MUM" reply when I still say dont talk to strangers. Just never know! I also told them that using public toilets, if someone approached do anything they can to get out. Kick,punch,pinch,yell,scream,bite and anything else that I may have missed..lol Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/21/2006 2:15:18 PM
Well done Anthony, These are very valuable tips for protecting our family jewels. ;) I do hope many parents and caregivers read and act upon this info, we do need to teach them early enough and not just hope that it will never happen. Many years ago 'we', meaning BCer's, lost a little boy of 4 years old at the park, in Victoria, with his parents one day while his older sister, I think, was playing soccer, nothing, not a word, was ever found. It affected a lot of people, made me more aware as an adult and later on as a parent, that was for sure. Thanks for putting this out there, Ally
+0
2/8/2006 4:03:50 PM
Thanks, Anthony. Lots of good things here. Lawton
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!