Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Childs Protection
2/8/2006 4:40:07 PM
Hi Anthony thanks for the info I done all that with my kids and I also used to have fire drills so they could plan a route out of the house
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
2/8/2006 4:54:37 PM
Thank you for your forum on safty for our children. It reassures me that I am doing something right for my babies. Our babies (children) are so presious. All we can do is our best for them so they can make good life decisions with the opportunities we have provided for there future. I would also like to add a tip, which is to join in some sort of self defence group like boxing, karate etc. Make sure they are certified and can cater for the age group your after. This not only gives them self defence skills it also gives them confidence, self esteem, co-ordination, and they are taught only to defend themselves or get our of a situation and not to attack. But make sure it is fun for your child. Stormie
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 5:45:19 PM
G'day Anthony, Great post. My children are all grown up but I do have grandkid and will pass this on to their parents. Keep up the good work. Have a good one Bryan
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 6:00:07 PM
Thanks for this forum Anthony. That little boy Ally is still missing and their parents are still looking for him. His parents were not far away when he was abducted. He was a cute little red head. He would be about 18-20 years old now. They put a picture of him as an older person on T.V. a few months back and were hoping he would be looking for answers and contact the police or someone. I didn't hear the outcome but his mother appears on the T.V. every now and them to plead for him She beleives that he is still alive somewhere. That couple will never stop looking. The boy could know something but not want to divulge those who raised him,who knows. These things can happen in an instant,so folks be very careful even in the park. From Diana http://mapleridgemarketplace.com/
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2006 6:18:56 PM
Thank you, my son is grown now, but it is good to have these facts circulation! Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!