Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How to put a clickable link in your signature
8/22/2013 9:38:45 PM
no..but sometimes I have noticed when you change your signature it takes a short time for everything to work properly.
I also did a post about how to use click to tweet if you are interested http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2654553/How-to-use-Click-to-Tweet.aspx?
+1
8/22/2013 10:38:55 PM
so Roger ...Sig..as per your instructions is done....how do i know if "it" took?
Life is good....much of the time excellent. Did you know?...the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world..Are the ones that do. I;m in that crowd. Come and join me. http://del.vacationsroyale.com
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2013 1:39:21 AM
Testing! It might have been a good idea to copy and sve my old signature before I did this one....Oh well! Lets see what happens.

This is not exactly like I want it but it will work for a while.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2013 2:09:13 AM
Quote:
Well you got me excited to have some fun and you will see in my "new sig", that I have added something lol

I love being able to share things and as I write a lot for Bogdan and his business blog, I thought it would be cool to see if I could make a tweetable tweet

Here is the html for it

<p><span style="font-size: medium;">&ldquo;Subscribe the Adlandpro business blog today [<a class="vt-p" href="http://clicktotweet.com/O3pa2" target="_blank">tweet this to your friends</a>]</span></p>

Now it is a bit tricky I admit and not sure if the link is live for the blog..I may have to experiment a bit more..not sure yet to be honest.

how does it look?

I am also playing with putting an image and a clickable tweet.. still working on it

Quote:
You are welcome Diane :)
Playing around with my own signature now.
Been the same for quite some time.

Clicked the clickable tweet!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2013 3:25:47 AM
Hi Doreen, I see you are from Kamloops, I am in Edmonton and used to live in Vancouver, so we are neighbors :-)
I am sorry to say that your sig is not showing at all. If you need help creating one, maybe private message me with what you want and I will help create one for you. All you will have to do is copy and paste in the proper place.
Let me know k?

Diane

Quote:
so Roger ...Sig..as per your instructions is done....how do i know if "it" took?
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!