Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
How to use Click to Tweet
8/22/2013 6:17:07 PM

Using Click to Tweet to get people to share and come to your site is a simple way to extend your reach!

Gaining more twitter followers, extending the reach of your blog posts and making it easy for people to share your posts has been made a lot easier using Click to Tweet.
I personally discovered this tool about six months ago when I kept noticing such sites as Hubspot was using it and as usual I went..wow this is cool!
It is a simple tool that is free ( I love free by the way lo) so bookmark it for future use!
This video by Kimberley Grabas is a nice tutorial to show you how to use the Click to tweet app.

Now you will notice that she says to use Bit.ly as the URL shortener, but I also found out that you can use Goo.gl as the URL shortener and the advantages to using one of these Url shorteners is that you can see who has clicked on the link, which has advantages for analyzing what you are doing.

Why would you want to use this tool?
You can use it for facts or figures on your blog
You can use it for quotes on your blog
You can use it on a Slideshare to extend your reach and get more views
and
I am experimenting with how you can use it on a forum signature, as you can see on my current signature...let me know how it works?

Here is an example of a blog post that I did for Bogdan that will show you how it would look on a blog Tweet This: 50 short Quotes

I hope this will become a valuable tool for you to use and come on back and let me know how it is working for you!

+0
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: How to use Click to Tweet
8/22/2013 6:28:06 PM
Thanks for the post and video Diane! It is new way to sharing and promoting somethings via twitter. I think if users use it properly, you can spread Adlandpro more easily to the world.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How to use Click to Tweet
8/22/2013 6:30:28 PM
well said Hafiz and thanks for the feedback.

There are many ways this tool could be used on a blog... I would love to brainstorm some good "quotes" or texts to create to help the affiliates of Adlandpro, get more sign ups..now that would be cool!

Any ideas?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!